• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Rilleta #61 Posted 05 March 2019 - 11:21 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18163 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View PostElement6, on 05 March 2019 - 06:51 AM, said:

I expect people with "Moderator" and "Community manager" to be primarily forum oriented, but eekeeboo actually has "WG Staff" as a title. He might know more than we think?

^Judging by his like on this comment, I'd say you are correct.

View PostAsklepi0s, on 05 March 2019 - 09:45 AM, said:

Thread moved to Off-Topic.
I send him the link so no need to be angry !

Jealous, are we?

cro001 #62 Posted 06 March 2019 - 12:04 AM

Major

• Player
  • 31628 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostBalc0ra, on 05 March 2019 - 10:20 PM, said:

To be fair. A lot of the people moaning about the Type 5 now. Are the same people asking for it to be buffed when it came, as some even had the derp idea even then. And when they did follow their advice more or less. The same people want it gone. You can't win either way. I suspect WG knows that. And regardless of what they do, even nerfing the 907 to the ground like the T-22 and you're happy. Another one just takes your place on something different. Or someone wants the tanks buffed again like the T-22 topics we see now and then.

As we have seen in this game for years, it's a never-ending cycle. 

And the mentioned tanks still skew the gameplay in negative way. So why should they be kept as is? There is no reason why rhm-pzw should be so bad(despite eekeeboo telling you it's "fine" with 46% WR) and Type 5 so good. While others will appear as no.1 when you nerf current best tank, that is no excuse to keep current no.1 as is. Balance is continuous process and should be treated as such with all ups and downs not just flavor of the month tanks.

I want ask you to take a look at some viable tanks for playing in any tier if you want smooth and enjoyable gameplay. Then look at the total number of tanks at that tier. How many would you consider good tanks? In tier 10 you have like 10 tanks that do really good and all others are either weaker versions or just bad tanks.

Element6 #63 Posted 06 March 2019 - 06:48 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 30792 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Posteekeeboo, on 05 March 2019 - 12:46 PM, said:

The unfortunate circumstance is if you agree with someone you're usually considered to know more, if you disagree with someone you're considered to be stupid. Very few people look past that and many prefer the standard replies over the more personalised and informed answers. Can't please everyone unfortunately! :( 

I tend to try and deduct things in a logical manner, even if I disagree with someone. For example, if I strongly disagreed with you I'd still take into account the following;

- You have a staff title, and as such you are held accountable for what you say/write publicly as a company representative. 

- Not revealing hidden data wouldn't make you a liar, and if you could disclose you probably would because it would verify what you say. Just about every company known to man has information about it's business and customerbase that they do not share publicly, because of several reasons.

- Even if you have limited access to non-public game data, you will still know a whole lot more than I would.

On top of this it wouldn't make sense to lie about something that I thought would, for example, increase player retention, since it would be the default desire of the company to care for player retention, so if I claimed that issue X made players leave, and you said issue X was only a part of the problem in an overall more complex system, I would believe if. After all, who in their right mind would not take action on issue X if it actually was the main force of driving customers away?

If I think that issue X is a major problem, and WG doesn't do anything about issue X, then the logical conclusion is that my opinion is most likely wrong. It doesn't really matter what I think of X.

eekeeboo #64 Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:05 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 46125 battles

View Postwsatnutter, on 05 March 2019 - 06:10 PM, said:

it was classic comedy member of the family got up from table as they said they ive had enough im  going to bed as he got up a pin sheared holding the table seats  which then put him and homer on their arses homer still holding onto his malt and not spilling a drop, my brother in  law was on his arse looking at me saying wtf happened there , as they hit the floor the weight shifting made me stand upright as if we had been on a seesaw, I tell you this I cried laughing . will dig the pic out this week

This I NEED to see! 

wsatnutter #65 Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:55 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 25927 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Posteekeeboo, on 14 March 2019 - 07:05 PM, said:

This I NEED to see! 

I will show you the pic at tankfest so so funny 

Rupolsky #66 Posted 23 March 2019 - 09:35 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1730 battles
  • [HUZ1] HUZ1

View PostAsklepi0s, on 05 March 2019 - 10:45 AM, said:

Thread moved to Off-Topic.
I send him the link so no need to be angry !

Would you please send me the link to the thread like this about you?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users