Jump to content


Pz.1C 8mm Mauser penetration is ruining the fun

Pz.1C 8mm Mauser Penetration Fun

  • Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

xx_Candlejack_xx #1 Posted 06 March 2019 - 01:56 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 11928 battles
  • 57
  • [PR213] PR213
  • Member since:
    10-08-2010
Hi. Would you guys at WG be so kind and nerf the Pz.1C's 8mm mauser penetration to under the 30mm or atleast to 30mm, please. 20mm pen is fine, but 8mm penetration seems unrealistic and it just ruins the all the fun to drive any tank that has armor less then 33mm. I own the Pz.1C myself too, but I'm not using the 8mm MG, because I know how it feels to get raped one of these things and it's even worst when there is multiple Pz.1C's on enemy team. That kind of rounds are pretty much lost before the round starts if enemy team Pz.1C players know even slightly how to play their tanks and these days it seems that I can't get into a mach with out atleast one. Pz.1C is and it should be a scout tank and not a assault gun. it's 20mm cannon can still do a lot of damage and kill things even with one magazine with a good shot placement, but killing pretty much everything with one mag everytime just ruins it. I know I will get a crapton of hate for this post from the deticated Pz.1C players, but you know what... I don't care. I think it ruins the game. Please WG... think about this. Have a meating or something and think about this. Even with 28-30mm penetration it can still kill arty's, but playing with one would need a bit more skill and thinking.

CmdRatScabies #2 Posted 06 March 2019 - 02:02 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 38527 battles
  • 5,091
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015
maybe time to move up from Tier 3 after 12k battles?

MeetriX #3 Posted 06 March 2019 - 02:06 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 23654 battles
  • 3,824
  • [_ACE] _ACE
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012

It is not a Mauser and the pen. is historical accurate (close to).


Edited by MeetriX, 06 March 2019 - 02:09 PM.


xx_Candlejack_xx #4 Posted 06 March 2019 - 02:14 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 11928 battles
  • 57
  • [PR213] PR213
  • Member since:
    10-08-2010

View PostCmdRatScabies, on 06 March 2019 - 02:02 PM, said:

maybe time to move up from Tier 3 after 12k battles?

 

Why? I enjoy more low tier and these days there is plenty of other old players and not only noobs. I bet you are one of those Pz.1C drivers, aren't you?

Jumping_Turtle #5 Posted 06 March 2019 - 02:31 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 68590 battles
  • 7,196
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View Postxx_Candlejack_xx, on 06 March 2019 - 02:14 PM, said:

 

Why? I enjoy more low tier and these days there is plenty of other old players and not only noobs.

 

Have to agree on that one. Am doing the referral program at the moment and have only tier 2 and 3 tanks there and the atmosphere is so much better than in high tier battles. No one is whining, no one is complaining, no toxicity at all and after a few battles you realise that complaining yourself isnt helping much since a lot of the players have less than 1000 battles so even for me it is a lot more relaxing at those levels.

Players at the higher tiers could learn a lot from that toxicity wise.



HassenderZerhacker #6 Posted 06 March 2019 - 02:33 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 30201 battles
  • 3,183
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 06 March 2019 - 02:31 PM, said:

 

Have to agree on that one. Am doing the referral program at the moment and have only tier 2 and 3 tanks there and the atmosphere is so much better than in high tier battles. No one is whining, no one is complaining, no toxicity at all and after a few battles you realise that complaining yourself isnt helping much since a lot of the players have less than 1000 battles so even for me it is a lot more relaxing at those levels.

Players at the higher tiers could learn a lot from that toxicity wise.

 

just put clueless players that cannot write, especially not english, in tier 10, et voilà !

xtrem3x #7 Posted 06 March 2019 - 02:37 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34625 battles
  • 1,806
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X
  • Member since:
    01-03-2013

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 06 March 2019 - 01:33 PM, said:

 

just put clueless players that cannot write, especially not english, in tier 10, et voilà !

 

That's already happened hasn't it?

Jumping_Turtle #8 Posted 06 March 2019 - 02:40 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 68590 battles
  • 7,196
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 06 March 2019 - 02:33 PM, said:

 

just put clueless players that cannot write, especially not english, in tier 10, et voilà !

 

True, but even I got a bit tired of the constant toxicity you have a t the higher levels. Even when most of the times I could understand it, but it wasnt good for my gaming experience at all. And not having that at all, and I have played around 600 battles so far on tier 2 and 3 since the referral started is refreshing.

 

And I do not think in my 65k battles I have ever seen anyone respond to a toxicity rant that he agrees and will change his gameplay accordingly.

They:

Dont care

Dont want to listen

Think they know better

Dont understand

 

So while it can be putting off some steam, it isnt helping.



tajj7 #9 Posted 06 March 2019 - 02:56 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 27921 battles
  • 15,892
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

View Postxx_Candlejack_xx, on 06 March 2019 - 01:14 PM, said:

 

Why? I enjoy more low tier and these days there is plenty of other old players and not only noobs. I bet you are one of those Pz.1C drivers, aren't you?

 

Well one, it's seal clubbing and two, you are complaining about something that might counter your seal clubbing. 

 

It would be like a T67 player complaining about the fact the M4s Derp is able to one shot them, it's a bit rich. 



Obsessive_Compulsive #10 Posted 06 March 2019 - 03:49 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 28750 battles
  • 8,481
  • [BULL] BULL
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

View Postxx_Candlejack_xx, on 06 March 2019 - 01:56 PM, said:

Hi. Would you guys at WG be so kind and nerf the Pz.1C's 8mm mauser penetration to under the 30mm or atleast to 30mm, please. 20mm pen is fine, but 8mm penetration seems unrealistic and it just ruins the all the fun to drive any tank that has armor less then 33mm. I own the Pz.1C myself too, but I'm not using the 8mm MG, because I know how it feels to get raped one of these things and it's even worst when there is multiple Pz.1C's on enemy team. That kind of rounds are pretty much lost before the round starts if enemy team Pz.1C players know even slightly how to play their tanks and these days it seems that I can't get into a mach with out atleast one. Pz.1C is and it should be a scout tank and not a assault gun. it's 20mm cannon can still do a lot of damage and kill things even with one magazine with a good shot placement, but killing pretty much everything with one mag everytime just ruins it. I know I will get a crapton of hate for this post from the deticated Pz.1C players, but you know what... I don't care. I think it ruins the game. Please WG... think about this. Have a meating or something and think about this. Even with 28-30mm penetration it can still kill arty's, but playing with one would need a bit more skill and thinking.

 

talking about 'penetration', 'rape' and 'WG having a 'meating' makes this whole thread seem sordid as hell.

 

 



xx_Candlejack_xx #11 Posted 06 March 2019 - 04:53 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 11928 battles
  • 57
  • [PR213] PR213
  • Member since:
    10-08-2010

View Posttajj7, on 06 March 2019 - 02:56 PM, said:

 

Well one, it's seal clubbing and two, you are complaining about something that might counter your seal clubbing. 

 

It would be like a T67 player complaining about the fact the M4s Derp is able to one shot them, it's a bit rich. 

 

The thing is that the Pz.1C IS a seal clubber itself already and the 8mm MG just makes it more unfair to other players. It's fast, it has good camo values, it has a good armor for it's tier and a it has a decent reload and a mag size with 20mm gun, but that pen and mag size on 8mm MG makes it master glubber. If WG's not gonna lower the pen, then I hope they remove it from T3 to T4 or if not that, then increase the reload time and decrease the mag size and the aimtime. Like I said... It should be a scout tank and not the assault gun. Now why don't I wanna do something about those "Derp" guns you may ask? Well even though derps can kill with one shot atleast most of their own tier tanks, then atleast they are balenced the way that you can kill them easily. Most of the "derp" tanks are slow, they have bad camo values most of the time, very long reload and aim time, bad to OKish turret and hull traverse, horrible accuracy other then point plank and paper to plastic armor, so they most of the time have only one shot, one opportunity to drop shots (pun intentded ;)) to kill their target and if they miss... well it's good bye beautiful. Pz.1C is nothing like that... even the Cruiser Mk.II with it T5 derp gun can't kill PZ.1C with one shot from the front unless it happens to hit the weakspot, which is a leap of fate when fireing from a reange other then point plank. So no... I don't think "it's a bit rich".
15:55 Added after 2 minutes

View PostObsessive_Compulsive, on 06 March 2019 - 03:49 PM, said:

 

talking about 'penetration', 'rape' and 'WG having a 'meating' makes this whole thread seem sordid as hell.

 

 

 

Well if you pick up those words out of context then yeah... It sounds like WG office would have a "casting couch" in their office. :trollface::teethhappy::great:

Edited by xx_Candlejack_xx, 06 March 2019 - 04:55 PM.


HaZardeur #12 Posted 06 March 2019 - 04:59 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 36658 battles
  • 1,605
  • Member since:
    08-14-2010
Whaaaaa... other players choose to seal club in more OP tanks then I do... WG nerf ploix :izmena:

xx_Candlejack_xx #13 Posted 06 March 2019 - 05:14 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 11928 battles
  • 57
  • [PR213] PR213
  • Member since:
    10-08-2010

View PostHaZardeur, on 06 March 2019 - 04:59 PM, said:

Whaaaaa... other players choose to seal club in more OP tanks then I do... WG nerf ploix :izmena:

 

It's for the balance of the game. Why would anyone wanna play a game that is more fun for some then others?

LCpl_Jones #14 Posted 06 March 2019 - 05:17 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 12623 battles
  • 1,233
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    06-17-2017

i like pz.1c when i take the t-127 into battle,  you have no power here :D



xx_Candlejack_xx #15 Posted 06 March 2019 - 05:27 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 11928 battles
  • 57
  • [PR213] PR213
  • Member since:
    10-08-2010

View PostLCpl_Jones, on 06 March 2019 - 05:17 PM, said:

i like pz.1c when i take the t-127 into battle,  you have no power here :D

 

I like Pz.1C too, but I don't use the 8mm MG, because I thik it's unfair and unbalanced. This thread is for balancing the gun not so much the tank itself, although you could say that balancing the gun balances the tank too, but I don't give a rats behind about the other specs of the PZ.1C then the 8mm MG's. I think, that Pz.1C is well balanced even with the 20mm gun and frankly... I wouldn't mind if the WG would remove the 8mm MG for good, but that would propably just create a bigger shitstorm then just nerfing it a bit.

Edited by xx_Candlejack_xx, 06 March 2019 - 05:33 PM.


HaZardeur #16 Posted 06 March 2019 - 05:55 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 36658 battles
  • 1,605
  • Member since:
    08-14-2010

View Postxx_Candlejack_xx, on 06 March 2019 - 05:14 PM, said:

 

It's for the balance of the game. Why would anyone wanna play a game that is more fun for some then others?

 

So I guess you play in your low tier "non" seal clubber Pz. B2  also only with 50% crews ? I call hypocrite.

xx_Candlejack_xx #17 Posted 06 March 2019 - 06:09 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 11928 battles
  • 57
  • [PR213] PR213
  • Member since:
    10-08-2010

View PostHaZardeur, on 06 March 2019 - 05:55 PM, said:

 

So I guess you play in your low tier "non" seal clubber Pz. B2  also only with 50% crews ? I call hypocrite.

 

How's B2 is a seal clubber? Sure it has armor and gun fires fast, but it's also very slow and sluggish all around and the gun is garbage, that hardly pens anything in it's own tier. The gun on B2 can't even pen itself ( which is histocally accurate), unless using premium ammo and aiming those 2 tiny weakspots and because B2 has a preferential matchmaking It only sees T4 tanks that can easily pen it. How does the crew % effects anything what we are talking...? It doesn't increase armor or the pen values, so why would it matter?

juonimies #18 Posted 06 March 2019 - 06:48 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 46776 battles
  • 555
  • [KARJU] KARJU
  • Member since:
    07-04-2011

View PostCmdRatScabies, on 06 March 2019 - 01:02 PM, said:

maybe time to move up from Tier 3 after 12k battles?

 

Maybe some reason not to poke in other players' playing motives?

HaZardeur #19 Posted 06 March 2019 - 06:55 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 36658 battles
  • 1,605
  • Member since:
    08-14-2010

View Postxx_Candlejack_xx, on 06 March 2019 - 06:09 PM, said:

 

How does the crew % effects anything what we are talking...? It doesn't increase armor or the pen values, so why would it matter?

 

View Postxx_Candlejack_xx, on 06 March 2019 - 05:14 PM, said:

 

It's for the balance of the game. Why would anyone wanna play a game that is more fun for some then others?

 

Yes why wanna play this game as a new player in your little tank with 50% crew and no equipment vs vets with 3-5 skill crew tanks that have a huge effect on the tanks performance ? 



Obsessive_Compulsive #20 Posted 06 March 2019 - 07:09 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 28750 battles
  • 8,481
  • [BULL] BULL
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

View Postxx_Candlejack_xx, on 06 March 2019 - 06:09 PM, said:

 

How's B2 is a seal clubber? Sure it has armor and gun fires fast, but it's also very slow and sluggish all around and the gun is garbage, that hardly pens anything in it's own tier. The gun on B2 can't even pen itself ( which is histocally accurate), unless using premium ammo and aiming those 2 tiny weakspots and because B2 has a preferential matchmaking It only sees T4 tanks that can easily pen it. How does the crew % effects anything what we are talking...? It doesn't increase armor or the pen values, so why would it matter?

 

B2 is the tank I play when I am so drunk that I am in no way making it upstairs to bed. I still decimate all that come before me in it. It is broken as hell, so much so you even trying to defend it makes your opnion on the 1c a little redundant to say the least.

 

B2 is a pay to win tank if ever there was one it makes the 1c look like it needs a buff.







Also tagged with Pz.1C, 8mm, Mauser, Penetration, Fun

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users