Looking for a Clan...AGAIN !

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Bucifel #1 Posted 08 March 2019 - 06:45 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35509 battles
  • [FUS2D] FUS2D

Looking for an active new clan, mainly for CW and other "worth it" activities :)

my requirements :

- ability to get rewards in CW, (not necessary top ones like Lighting style camo, but top 10k for a tank is 100% required. I do not accept another CW without a proper reward wich means a TANK)

- activity, that include SH, Advances, FACEIT or platoons, and even partners for new referal program

- nice and decent environment

- morethan 1 strategist, because i know from experience that a clan without this is doomed to fail when an event with teams come...

- preferable Romanian, but i dont have any problems with English

about me :

- im a anti-P2W extremist, that means you will never see me shooting gold in random (except for very rare situations like a stupid mission where im close to finish it or a carry situation 100% depending by me), i play stock tanks even on high tier, nasty crews, without proper equipment if i dont plan to keep a tank...etc. (for example currently im grinding Maus on tier 9 with binos and toolkit and only gun upgraded..)

So i let you decide what all this means for stats :)

Also you will never see a broken p2w tank on my accout unless somehow i get it for free...

- i consider myself experienced enough as a player in any gameplay direction, including CW. Sad story is that i didnt had a decend clan for this YET.

- i like to play tier X SH and especially advances mostly because im disgusted by random, but also i prefer more organized games but when an important event is running like Marathons or FL...you wont see me on SHs.

- for CW i make an exception and i can fire some p2w ammo...so dont worry...in competitive scenarios even i make an exception and wont pull down the team :)

- its more than normal for me to NOT depend by a clan in terms of Boosters.

- i have any tank class on any tier with decent crews..so no problems here

- i can perform well in any tank what i keep...that being the reason why i keep them..

- here you can see some of my gameplay - http://wotreplays.eu...cifel/id/592923

- finally here you have my F2P stats (around 2k recent) https://wot-life.com...ifel-509407728/

Edited by Bucifel, 20 March 2019 - 04:06 PM.

Bucifel #2 Posted 18 March 2019 - 05:16 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35509 battles
  • [FUS2D] FUS2D
so...nobody wants F2P players...in a f2p game!?:mellow:

Edited by Bucifel, 18 March 2019 - 05:17 PM.

Joggaman #3 Posted 18 March 2019 - 06:34 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 25074 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBucifel, on 18 March 2019 - 05:16 PM, said:

WE CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER ALL THE PREMIUM AMMO WE'RE FIRING!!!!

Miepie #4 Posted 19 March 2019 - 03:30 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 3800 battles
  • [KEL-O] KEL-O

View PostBucifel, on 18 March 2019 - 05:16 PM, said:

Maybe it's not about the f2p but about the incessant raging and ranting? :trollface:

(or because you wrote "preferable Romanian", so the english-speaking clans politely do nothing to give the Romanian clans a chance to recruit you?)

SuedKAT #5 Posted 19 March 2019 - 03:49 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

These guys needs someone to balance their gold spam:

http://forum.worldof...ishy-gold-bots/

Corrupted_Pling #6 Posted 19 March 2019 - 05:56 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 49416 battles
  • [O-L-T] O-L-T

View PostBucifel, on 18 March 2019 - 04:16 PM, said:

I would consider you joining my clan, but you seem to have gone all QUIET

Spoiler

nutters123 #7 Posted 19 March 2019 - 06:47 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33576 battles
  • [DR-UK] DR-UK

Posted Image

"Desert Rats uk are now recruiting new members."

"Desert Rats uk are now recruiting new members."
We are a friendly, WoT, English-speaking, UK based clan looking for reliable, active and enthusiastic members, we’re a group of players who have played together since early 2011 and have formed a clan for the purpose of having fun while competing, as well as focusing on the social parts of playing together,

We regularly form platoons and companies, chat and have a great time on Teamspeak server. We are a clan with high activity on the clan wars map,  Desert Rats UK, is a very successful clan on the EU server.

To become a Desert Rat you need to have good attitude towards clan wars and sense of humor, although we are also looking for good players to help the Desert Rats succeed in capitalizing provinces. Teamspeak is mandatory while in game, all members are welcome.

Min T8 

Desert Rats UK

How to apply
If you meet the requirements above then give Mavrick210262 a shout on here or contact us in game

Contact in game DR-UK :D  = Mavrick210262  / nutters123 

Bucifel #8 Posted 19 March 2019 - 07:01 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35509 battles
  • [FUS2D] FUS2D

View PostMiepie, on 19 March 2019 - 03:30 PM, said:

Maybe it's not about the f2p but about the incessant raging and ranting? :trollface:

(or because you wrote "preferable Romanian", so the english-speaking clans politely do nothing to give the Romanian clans a chance to recruit you?)

like i said, im an anti-p2w extremist, and i show this with almost every oportunity. Especially because WG calls WoT a F2P game....and its proven to be a LIE ;)

i appreciate this polite behavior...but since Ro clans didnt posted here for quite few days or are not so active on forum, fell free to post :)

in fact, thats why im available for other clans too.

View PostCorrupted_Pling, on 19 March 2019 - 05:56 PM, said:

I would consider you joining my clan, but you seem to have gone all QUIET

Spoiler

im in QUIET for quite some time already...but since we failed miserably in last CW campaign and they are still rebuilding that clan for months now...i must change something...

CW is my priority and this requires a stable and competent clan...not on building, rebuilding, academy or whatever...im bored of this.

What that basically means...the new clan must be better than what i have at that moment.

Edited by Bucifel, 19 March 2019 - 07:14 PM.

StinkyStonky #9 Posted 20 March 2019 - 09:05 AM

Major

• Player
  • 33331 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostBucifel, on 18 March 2019 - 04:16 PM, said:

That's a really bad attitude.  Not that WoT isn't P2W (it is) but the fact that you assume your lack of invites is due to clans not wanting F2P players.

Let's look at your demands :-

1. top 10k for a tank is 100% required
  2. not stressed leaders wich yell and blame others
  3. more than 1 strategist
  4. preferable Romanian, but i dont have any problems with English

Look what you can offer

1. A general bad attitude
  2. Constant moaning about P2W
  3. Constant moaning about how you are better than your stats because you insist on playing with crap crews and refuse to upgrade the modules on your tanks
  4. An environment where you can blame the FC and/or clan Commander but they don't blame you.

I'm not surprised you haven't had any invites.  Top clans that can guarantee a tank can generally pick and choose who they want.

Moaning about gold ammo is one of the most tiresome things in the game.  That alone is justification to kick someone from a clan, IMO.

Good luck with your search.

Boeman_is_BeAsT #10 Posted 20 March 2019 - 11:05 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10251 battles
  • [POWNY] POWNY

View PostBucifel, on 08 March 2019 - 06:45 PM, said:

my requirements :

- ability to get rewards in CW, (not necessary top ones like Lighting style camo, but top 10k for a tank is 100% required. I do not accept another CW without a proper reward wich means a TANK)

about me :

- im a anti-P2W extremist, that means you will never see me shooting gold in random

- for CW i make an exception and i can fire some p2w ammo...so dont worry...in competitive scenarios even i make an exception and wont pull down the team :)

Meet Bucifel, he is an anti-P2W extremist, but wants a CW reward tank:trollface:. Not meaning to pop your bubble mate but if you want a reward tank any decent clan will require you fire more kids-ammo than your conscience can handle.

Edited by Boeman_is_BeAsT, 20 March 2019 - 01:40 PM.

Bucifel #11 Posted 20 March 2019 - 03:52 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35509 battles
  • [FUS2D] FUS2D

View PostBoeman_is_BeAsT, on 20 March 2019 - 11:05 AM, said:

Meet Bucifel, he is an anti-P2W extremist, but wants a CW reward tank:trollface:. Not meaning to pop your bubble mate but if you want a reward tank any decent clan will require you fire more kids-ammo than your conscience can handle.

sure...the only problem is that somehow...i already got a reward tank with all this...so looks perfectly possible for me to get next one. (and no, i didnt spent 20k bonds for it, i actually was in that top 10k last year)

or what you want to say..? To get a CW tank you must pay?? :)

That's a really bad attitude.  Not that WoT isn't P2W (it is) but the fact that you assume your lack of invites is due to clans not wanting F2P players.

Let's look at your demands :-

1. top 10k for a tank is 100% required
  2. not stressed leaders wich yell and blame others
  3. more than 1 strategist
  4. preferable Romanian, but i dont have any problems with English

Look what you can offer

1. A general bad attitude
  2. Constant moaning about P2W
  3. Constant moaning about how you are better than your stats because you insist on playing with crap crews and refuse to upgrade the modules on your tanks
  4. An environment where you can blame the FC and/or clan Commander but they don't blame you.

bad attitude on a really bad game state...:rolleyes:

thats what you see...i wrote something else and much more to offer

and quote entire sentence please...i said "ones wich blame others for their own faults in strategy"

anyway....that part is probably incorrect, my mistake...because i have the experience with below average clans only where strategists are just not good and looks like what i said, stressed, blaming others for their own faults.

I realize now that in any decent clan thats just not the case anymore...:) or shouldnt...

i dont think i would have a problem with any strategist if he knows what hes doing...

when i do a mistake and they tell me...its ok, i just accept it. But when other do a mistake and then say way i failed...its another story.

besides that what have to do my complains about p2w on forum with the actual gameplay?

dont worry...in game i have better things to do than talking about how broken is the game....but on forum, yes, i post this everytime because "WG wants our feedback" :trollface:

Edited by Bucifel, 23 March 2019 - 01:05 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users