Jump to content


Teamkill autoban abusing(GhostBomb)

teamkill blue

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Objec7 #1 Posted 08 March 2019 - 10:37 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13888 battles
  • 369
  • [AVENG] AVENG
  • Member since:
    03-25-2017

WG when will you fix teamkill autoban abusing? Second time in last month when I get teamkilled by GhostBomb who obviously loves to play his FV 4005 Stage II and kill teammates who are on his blacklist... Do I really need to grind FV 4005 II to fight him back or what?

 

Edit: Screnshot https://i.ibb.co/BZh...creenshot-1.png

 


Edited by Objec7, 08 March 2019 - 10:59 PM.


Nishi_Kinuyo #2 Posted 08 March 2019 - 10:48 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 8210 battles
  • 5,335
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011
Or you could try not to name&shame people on the forum and let the automatic system do its work.

Objec7 #3 Posted 08 March 2019 - 10:54 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13888 battles
  • 369
  • [AVENG] AVENG
  • Member since:
    03-25-2017

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 08 March 2019 - 10:48 PM, said:

Or you could try not to name&shame people on the forum and let the automatic system do its work.

 

Yeah?

SiliconSidewinder #4 Posted 09 March 2019 - 04:41 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 28169 battles
  • 5,945
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012

how about your report this instead of going into the forum?

nobody here knows that guy and neither will we be holding some sort of tribunal or anything.



Nishi_Kinuyo #5 Posted 09 March 2019 - 07:31 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 8210 battles
  • 5,335
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

View PostSiliconSidewinder, on 09 March 2019 - 04:41 PM, said:

nobody here knows that guy and neither will we be holding some sort of tribunal or anything.

Well, we could.

 

I hereby declare Objec7 guilty. Guilty of wasting our time.



Objec7 #6 Posted 09 March 2019 - 09:19 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13888 battles
  • 369
  • [AVENG] AVENG
  • Member since:
    03-25-2017

View PostSiliconSidewinder, on 09 March 2019 - 04:41 PM, said:

how about your report this instead of going into the forum?

nobody here knows that guy and neither will we be holding some sort of tribunal or anything.

 

Topic title says 'abuse' for obvious reasons which we both know. Reported first time and reported for the second time.

 

Yes I get annoyed when I get oneshotted by same teammate in the beginning of game twice in one month when I am three marking tanks. Naming him is just to aware you all so you can watch your back. I know WG won't ban him or anything just because I made effort to screenshot his actions.

20:25 Added after 5 minutes

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 09 March 2019 - 07:31 PM, said:

Well, we could.

 

I hereby declare Objec7 guilty. Guilty of wasting our time.

I never asked you to come or read my topic. I am trying to waste WG's time here because of their useless autoban system. :)



Nishi_Kinuyo #7 Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:26 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 8210 battles
  • 5,335
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

View PostObjec7, on 09 March 2019 - 09:19 PM, said:

I never asked you to come or read my topic. I am trying to waste WG's time here because of their useless autoban system. :)

And Wargaming doesn't read this forum, so you're wasting your own time.



Objec7 #8 Posted 10 March 2019 - 09:25 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13888 battles
  • 369
  • [AVENG] AVENG
  • Member since:
    03-25-2017

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 09 March 2019 - 10:26 PM, said:

And Wargaming doesn't read this forum, so you're wasting your own time.

 

Well, at least I feel a bit better now. Thank you my friends!

Pansenmann #9 Posted 11 March 2019 - 10:56 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 35134 battles
  • 13,119
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

View PostObjec7, on 10 March 2019 - 09:25 AM, said:

 

Well, at least I feel a bit better now. Thank you my friends!

 

on the german forums we even have a special "vent" thread for :arta:

not sure if there is a similar thread resolved for whining and bitching about teams on english forums.

 

anyways, I never seen that guy
and you must have done some very stupid things to end on the blacklist of someone.
(that is, if it was me)



Pt_lacky #10 Posted 12 March 2019 - 01:35 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 15308 battles
  • 96
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-
  • Member since:
    05-08-2011
Nothing will be done, but say naughty words and youre out.

Edited by Pt_lacky, 12 March 2019 - 01:37 AM.


Objec7 #11 Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:39 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13888 battles
  • 369
  • [AVENG] AVENG
  • Member since:
    03-25-2017

View PostPansenmann, on 11 March 2019 - 10:56 PM, said:

 

on the german forums we even have a special "vent" thread for :arta:

not sure if there is a similar thread resolved for whining and bitching about teams on english forums.

 

anyways, I never seen that guy
and you must have done some very stupid things to end on the blacklist of someone.
(that is, if it was me)

 

Well I don't know the reasons of him adding me to his blacklist but I am not a troll as you can see from my stats, I actually try to focus to play the game and do well in it. I have a lot of people on my blacklist, for teamkilling, being a jerk etc. but I never tk them, do you? He told me that I am on his blacklist for a good reason, didn't bother to answer for him because he trolled me even in private chat after teamkilling me. Don't know better, but what I know is that if someone is able to oneshot teamkill me twice in a month without getting banned, there is something wrong with the system in regards to high alpha guns, FV 4005 as a example. And the fact he has been in the same game twice, month in between, both games with his FV 4005 makes me think I am not the only one he teamkills or trolls.

 

He called me a bot first time he tk'd me so I quess that might be his reason for adding me to his blacklist.


Edited by Objec7, 12 March 2019 - 12:42 PM.


eekeeboo #12 Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:49 PM

    English Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 46125 battles
  • 2,076
  • Member since:
    07-25-2010
Boop of name and shame! 





Also tagged with teamkill, blue

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users