Messed up crew

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

MorpheusV #1 Posted 09 March 2019 - 04:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8259 battles
Hey guys, I need some help. I have this one tank with a really messed up crew and I'm wondering what would be the best way to 'fix it'

Posted Image

These ladies went through a lot. I had just three at first, and they were in the Ikv 65 with a random gunner in place because I didn't have the 4th member unlocked yet. Then I realized I don't particularly enjoy that TD line and decided work on the mediums instead.. I put them in the m/42 and trained them up to a 100%. Was driving around with another random gunner in place and just a few minutes ago I finally completed the stupid mission that I needed for the 4th member (MT-15 for the HTC ugh) idk why but it took me much longer than expected, anyway, the rest of the crew went through a lot of retraining over the months for some reason I can't really remember what the fek I was doing to them. I don't even know why I picked snapshot first and then deadeye for the gunner when it should be the other way around. Ugh. 

Anyway, I don't know what to do now. I want them all to be on the same level so what should I do? Halp. 

Attached Files

• Attached File   qweasdasdqwe.jpg   53.42K

MorpheusV #2 Posted 09 March 2019 - 04:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8259 battles
Ok guyse nevermind. I reset the gunner twice to 50% which got her to 93% on the second skill and then I used some free xp to increase all the other members to 93% as well.

Posted Image

jessusukenchrist I guess this post is now useless sorry <3

Vokatius #3 Posted 09 March 2019 - 04:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15633 battles
  • [ARTA] ARTA

It depends on what u want to do with the crew:

a) If u plan to use them on the upcoming Swedish medium tanks, the crew looks alright IMO, except for the gunner, I`d recommend you to reset her (once again) and start training camo; the choice to start training Sixth Sense on your commander, before the slot was at 100% is a bit counterproductive, but since its nearly done now, I wouldn't retrain her and just leave her as is and train camo once Sixth sense is done.

b) If u plan to play the Heavies, I`d retrain everyone - except the commander (just as in a), leave her be until Sixth Sense is done, then start training repairs) - and start training repairs.

Cheers

MorpheusV #4 Posted 09 March 2019 - 04:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8259 battles

View PostVokatius, on 09 March 2019 - 03:45 PM, said:

It depends on what u want to do with the crew:

a) If u plan to use them on the upcoming Swedish medium tanks, the crew looks alright IMO, except for the gunner, I`d recommend you to reset her (once again) and start training camo; the choice to start training Sixth Sense on your commander, before the slot was at 100% is a bit counterproductive, but since its nearly done now, I wouldn't retrain her and just leave her as is and train camo once Sixth sense is done.

b) If u plan to play the Heavies, I`d retrain everyone - except the commander (just as in a), leave her be until Sixth Sense is done, then start training repairs) - and start training repairs.

Cheers

Yeah man the whole clusterfek with that crew was counterproductive, I don't even remember what I was doing and how it got to be so messed up. I'm not sure what I'll use them for just yet, probably the upcoming mediums but atm I just need a good tank to farm some moneys cuz i'm poor af. I'll fix the 2nd skills after I unlock the third one. I guess I'll just use the same skills as I have on all of my meds.. all two of them.

Should prob remove the foodstuffs and the prem rounds on the Swede if I want to farm money. Forgot that.

Posted Image

Also one of the reasons why I gave up on the TD line was because of the crew changes at T8. It goes from Commander, Gunner, Driver and Loader to  Commander, Driver and a Radioman. I hope the upcoming medium line doesn't fuk me over like that.

Edited by MorpheusV, 09 March 2019 - 05:00 PM.

Jamadeus #5 Posted 09 March 2019 - 05:00 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20259 battles
  • [LOC-A] LOC-A

Morpheus, please read Schmidty's post here. Scroll down to crew management functions. When you have time read the rest of the post. Never ever retrain or reset for 50%. After the first skill try not to reset for credits. The XP loss is enormous.

Homer_J #6 Posted 09 March 2019 - 05:12 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31398 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostMorpheusV, on 09 March 2019 - 03:42 PM, said:

Ok guyse nevermind. I reset the gunner twice to 50% which got her to 93% on the second skill

What a waste of crew exp.

Why does it matter if they are at different levels?

If you want to get them to the same level the correct way is to put them in an elite/premium tank and put accelerated crew training on.

MorpheusV #7 Posted 09 March 2019 - 05:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8259 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 09 March 2019 - 04:12 PM, said:

What a waste of crew exp.

Why does it matter if they are at different levels?

If you want to get them to the same level the correct way is to put them in an elite/premium tank and put accelerated crew training on.

I don't have any premium tanks though. And tbh yeah the only reason I did it was for the Aesthetics because it looks better to me all evened out like that. I didn't mind the waste of xp because I'll get it back eventually. Those ladies are going to higher tier tanks soon so there's plenty of xp to be had.
16:23 Added after 1 minute

View PostJamadeus, on 09 March 2019 - 04:00 PM, said:

Morpheus, please read Schmidty's post here. Scroll down to crew management functions. When you have time read the rest of the post. Never ever retrain or reset for 50%. After the first skill try not to reset for credits. The XP loss is enormous.

Yah I know. I think this is the first time that I've ever reset a member to 50%. I don't plan on doing that again any time soon :)

Homer_J #8 Posted 09 March 2019 - 05:30 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31398 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostMorpheusV, on 09 March 2019 - 04:21 PM, said:

I don't have any premium tanks though. And tbh yeah the only reason I did it was for the Aesthetics because it looks better to me all evened out like that.

Good luck keeping them that way.  I have crews which have lived their whole lives together and are not level.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users