Really, really quick question on Campaign 2

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PowJay #1 Posted 09 March 2019 - 09:14 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 38065 battles

I understand the rules well enough. Cancel a mission and you lose all progress. Not an issue.

I am about to complete Bloc 7 for blocking the most HP damage of your team (at least 1,000 HP). I am doing the Primary Objective in the VK 100.01 P. This thing is stock and, let's face it, AWFUL. I have ALMOST completed the secondary objective once- be top on damage dealt of your team. Almost. Once. Most of the time: nowhere near.

So if I move on to another objective, I am not losing progress in the Secondary Objective because I don't have any progress. The question is, though: to complete the mission with Honours at another time, do I have to activate this Objective and complete both the Primary and Secondary Objectives or just do five damage-dealing battles?

I cannot bear to go through this more than I have to, so I will take out one of my reliable TDs to complete the secondary objective before moving on, if all progress is cancelled in this respect.

Thanks.

qpranger #2 Posted 09 March 2019 - 09:29 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 36262 battles
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY
Just the secondary second time round.

PowJay #3 Posted 09 March 2019 - 09:35 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 38065 battles

That's great. There are many objectives that I can complete either requirement, but not necessarily in the same vehicle.

I've completed the Primary in many of my favourites, but can't necessarily do the Secondary (such as deal high levels of damage) in the same vehicle. I mean to go back to them as I finish the final objective for each set (just on Coalition 15 now for starters) and if I did have to do the Primary again, I probably would not bother.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users