Number Of People You Can Blacklist Limit

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Mcjinkster #1 Posted 10 March 2019 - 07:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17149 battles
  • [OFAG] OFAG

Hi WG ,would like to ask if there is any thing happening about the limit of players you can blacklist.in the chat and in-game there are a lot of annoying players and a lot of children that i/us do not wish to interact with because of their behavior and other things i cannot say here,but would it be a possibility to increase the limit to around 2-3 thousand players.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     A lot of players i talk to are at their limit on who they can blacklist and so cannot blacklist anyone else or have to remove some on their list and take a chance they do not troll or upset them again many thanks McJinkster :bush:

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 10 March 2019 - 08:55 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23508 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
So many fragile souls knocking around.

Bracciano_gatto #3 Posted 10 March 2019 - 08:57 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 2474 battles

Good Lord !

I have only 27 players on my blacklist after 7 years of play (main account NA) ....

Jigabachi #4 Posted 10 March 2019 - 10:37 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

We played a similar amount of matches. I had maybe 20 players on my blacklist so far, mostly nasty spammers. And since we have the "blacklist for this match"-option, I didn't need to throw a single player on that list.

Long story short:
Your profile says you are almost 50 years old, so maybe start acting accordingly and stop putting every single player on the list who says or does a tiny something you don't like.

Besides that:

- Use the "ban for this match" function.

- Clean your blacklist. There might even be a mod for that.

Edited by Jigabachi, 10 March 2019 - 10:44 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users