spg cheater

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Vicecomes #1 Posted 10 March 2019 - 11:24 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 31196 battles
  • [GOT] GOT

Encountered a fairly new artillery player who seems to hit every shot, shoots very fast and aims for me when I havent been spotted...
What do you guys think?

http://wotreplays.eu...t-vicecomes-t49

qpranger #2 Posted 10 March 2019 - 11:32 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 36262 battles
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY
Arty is pure skill, no cheat.

Vicecomes #3 Posted 10 March 2019 - 11:40 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 31196 battles
  • [GOT] GOT
Thats a whole different discussion. What surprises me most is that he knows where I am, shoots where I am going. Even when unspotted or right at the start.

Dorander #4 Posted 10 March 2019 - 11:45 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 20349 battles

I think you have some ugly camouflage on that tank.

I also think you are a horrible mapspammer and I would've blacklisted you had I been in a game where you spammed like that.

The enemy arty did nothing strange. He splashed you a few times, there were no direct hits, you were spotted every time. Additionally he was platooned with more experienced players who could've given him advice on targets. He killed the T44 with a 49 hp splash, he killed the EBR with a 29 hp splash, nothing special or "accurate".

In fact, in terms of suspicious hits, if I didn't understand how RNG works and that spotting and hit calculations are done server-side, I'd think you obliterating that SP1C is way more suspicious than anything the artillery did.

Edit: Just saw your last reponse right after posting. He obviously pre-aimed the center since it's common for scouts to rush for early spots. It had nothing to do with you, he aimed a likely location where people were going to be, you got spotted by the enemy lights who did the same thing you did (so again nothing noteworthy there) and he barely splashed you. If cheating were possible, any decent cheat would've hit you dead center and wiped out your light tank.

Edited by Dorander, 10 March 2019 - 11:47 PM.

psychobear #5 Posted 10 March 2019 - 11:57 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19467 battles
  • [FUS2D] FUS2D
The whole artillery mechanic is just a cheat in this game, so... working as intended, huh, WG?

Edited by psychobear, 10 March 2019 - 11:58 PM.

NekoPuffer_PPP #6 Posted 10 March 2019 - 11:57 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 32878 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

View PostDorander, on 10 March 2019 - 11:45 PM, said:

I also think you are a horrible mapspammer and I would've blacklisted you had I been in a game where you spammed like that.

The enemy arty did nothing strange. He splashed you a few times, there were no direct hits, you were spotted every time. Additionally he was platooned with more experienced players who could've given him advice on targets. He killed the T44 with a 49 hp splash, he killed the EBR with a 29 hp splash, nothing special or "accurate".

In fact, in terms of suspicious hits, if I didn't understand how RNG works and that spotting and hit calculations are done server-side, I'd think you obliterating that SP1C is way more suspicious than anything the artillery did.

Edit: Just saw your last reponse right after posting. He obviously pre-aimed the center since it's common for scouts to rush for early spots. It had nothing to do with you, he aimed a likely location where people were going to be, you got spotted by the enemy lights who did the same thing you did (so again nothing noteworthy there) and he barely splashed you. If cheating were possible, any decent cheat would've hit you dead center and wiped out your light tank.

TL;DR - it's not hax, it's skillz

Vicecomes #7 Posted 11 March 2019 - 12:01 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 31196 battles
  • [GOT] GOT

View PostDorander, on 10 March 2019 - 11:45 PM, said:

Your personal opinions aside. The T49 "derp" gun can do over 900 damage in a single penetrating hit. I guess you missed the part where I missed that other Pz 1C two times.

For a player with just over 3k battles, the way he plays suggest something to me that he uses a cheat or mod of somekind to know enemy positions. Cheats come in various ways, not everything is aimbot/headshot/ammorack like.

Dorander #8 Posted 11 March 2019 - 12:08 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 20349 battles

View PostVicecomes, on 10 March 2019 - 11:01 PM, said:

Your personal opinions aside. The T49 "derp" gun can do over 900 damage in a single penetrating hit. I guess you missed the part where I missed that other Pz 1C two times.

For a player with just over 3k battles, the way he plays suggest something to me that he uses a cheat or mod of somekind to know enemy positions. Cheats come in various ways, not everything is aimbot/headshot/ammorack like.

No don't worry, I saw your misses too, that's why I said "If I didn't know how RNG works".

The player with 3k battles was platooned with a person with 10k battles and one far higher, think it was 21k. He's either a reroll or a friend who has access to information from more experienced players. The only "educated guess" he made was pre-aiming the middle at the start, you spent most of the rest of the battle spotted and roughly in the middle of the map. You can see the few times where you have been unspotted for a bit longer he fires at someone else, such as when he killed the EBR after you'd say in the center for a bit. You then drive up to get spotted again and he returns his focus on you.

There are cheats that can reveal enemy positions but only if you do things that actually send client data such as breaking objects. You weren't. You were just driving around avoiding enemies and firing at enemies, and occasionally sitting in a bush. Nothing special or noteworthy happened in that entire battle, gameplaywise.

23:09 Added after 1 minute

View PostPervyPastryPuffer, on 10 March 2019 - 10:57 PM, said:

TL;DR - it's not hax, it's skillz

It's not even skillz, that arty didn't even do all that much. He splashed OP a few times, had sense enough to finish off two low HP tanks (which isn't much in terms of skill), and other than that spent a lot of time disproportionally focused on OP.

Homer_J #9 Posted 11 March 2019 - 12:35 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31398 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostVicecomes, on 10 March 2019 - 11:01 PM, said:

I missed that other Pz 1C two times.

How does a T49 get in a battle with a Pz 1C?
23:40 Added after 4 minutes

View PostVicecomes, on 10 March 2019 - 10:24 PM, said:

shoots very fast

FV3805 can reload in a shade over 18 seconds with rammer, vents, food, and BIA (and stock gun, which with 15 battles is likely).  On teh other hand he only fired 15 times in 10 minutes.

And he may only have 3k battles but 1700 of those are in arty.

Edited by Homer_J, 11 March 2019 - 12:45 AM.

Jigabachi #10 Posted 11 March 2019 - 12:43 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postpsychobear, on 10 March 2019 - 11:57 PM, said:

The whole artillery mechanic is just a cheat in this game, so... working as intended, huh, WG?

Doesn't it get horribly boring to post nothing but childish artywhines?

Balc0ra #11 Posted 11 March 2019 - 12:44 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 70155 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostVicecomes, on 10 March 2019 - 11:24 PM, said:

Encountered a fairly new artillery player who seems to hit every shot, shoots very fast and aims for me when I havent been spotted...

His top gun with vents, rammer and BIA if he moved the crew up is at about 25 seconds. And the 3 kills he got were low HP splashes more so then direct hits. The tier 8 wheeled premium had 22 HP and his shot was not even close. But with 22 HP, you don't need a big splash to kill it.

View PostVicecomes, on 11 March 2019 - 12:01 AM, said:

Keep in mind, aim bots can only aim for you. They can't give you dead center hits each time. Nor can mods alter the ROF. As hacks are just mods showing hidden info. They can't alter server-side calculations like ROF and dispersion. Nor can they show your location when not spotted. As that's info the server do not send to enemy clients. So with no hidden info to read, no mod can show it. You have the mod that shows you driving over objects. But I suspect that was no used here. 

But... Keep in mind you drove around with a dead commander for half the game with NO 6th sense. The first shot you were spotted more or less 5 seconds before you got hit. Going to the center rock where one light always goes, don't need to be a new arty player to know that. In that hit you lose your commander. Then you go low to brawl again vs meds and lights taking a wide miss from one of the SPG's as you leave the area. You circle around going back down to the same rock you got hit at first. Still with a dead commander so 6th sense still don't work. So if you were spotted going down there? Who knows. You stay in cover, use a med kit, back out to spot a Tiger P, fire on it, get spotted and get splashed by him. If you were already spotted going down to that rock, before you used your med kit. He was already pre-aimed. Simple as that. Then your commander dies again and you go low mostly brawling lights. And I suspect more or less perma spotted for the next 60 seconds. As you take a lot of fire for everyone. Inc both SPG's. M12 hits you for nothing at the same time the FV splashes you for 190 ish damage. You run away and fight some more before you get taken out.

I see nothing wrong here but a light that was spotted more than he thought as he had a non working 6th sense for most of the fight. Vs an arty that splashed targets more then he hit, inc your team mates. As all his 3 kills were sub 50HP targets he missed on. And he got 1 direct hit on you, and 2 wide splashes and 1 wide miss. So I would not say every shot. Not even close. 

Homer_J #12 Posted 11 March 2019 - 12:59 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31398 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostVicecomes, on 10 March 2019 - 10:24 PM, said:

aims for me when I havent been spotted...

You are going to have to point out when he shoots you when you weren't spotted.  At the start he pre aims an obvious spot for a battle with so many light tanks and you were spotted on your way there.

BTW, 6th sense doesn't work with a dead commander.

Wrinkly #13 Posted 11 March 2019 - 01:11 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 47240 battles

View PostJigabachi, on 10 March 2019 - 11:43 PM, said:

Doesn't it get horribly boring to post nothing but childish artywhines?

You have 17,948 battles and 20,466 posts. He's certainly not the most attention seeking 'person'.

Edited by Wrinkly, 11 March 2019 - 01:11 AM.

rageman4u #14 Posted 11 March 2019 - 01:56 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16795 battles

Today from both teams two tanks capped and i was using my arty.

I killed the enemy arty on the circle of the cap. so it was complete luck:)

Vicecomes #15 Posted 11 March 2019 - 02:09 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 31196 battles
  • [GOT] GOT

View PostHomer_J, on 11 March 2019 - 12:59 AM, said:

You are going to have to point out when he shoots you when you weren't spotted.  At the start he pre aims an obvious spot for a battle with so many light tanks and you were spotted on your way there.

BTW, 6th sense doesn't work with a dead commander.

wow, even I learn something new here. Didn't know that 6th sense doesn't work with a dead commander. Thanks!

PabloGee #16 Posted 11 March 2019 - 02:23 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 30704 battles

Aimbot of course.

Like 50 % of those wn 1000 WOT masters 

NoobySkooby #17 Posted 11 March 2019 - 02:25 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16116 battles
  • [S052] S052

View PostVicecomes, on 10 March 2019 - 11:40 PM, said:

Thats a whole different discussion. What surprises me most is that he knows where I am, shoots where I am going. Even when unspotted or right at the start.

You didn't paint it bright pink did you? Thats offensive, even to arty players:trollface:

Jigabachi #18 Posted 11 March 2019 - 12:35 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostWrinkly, on 11 March 2019 - 01:11 AM, said:

You have 17,948 battles and 20,466 posts. He's certainly not the most attention seeking 'person'.

1. How is mine, his or anyone's match- or postcount ANY relevant here? Or... at all?

2. Where did I call him an attention seeker?

3. And since when does a high postcount automatically turn people into attention seekers?

SaintMaddenus #19 Posted 11 March 2019 - 12:39 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 36760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I want to play a T49 and a Pzc against each other from both sides, that could be fun.

S_E_N_N_A #20 Posted 11 March 2019 - 12:56 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 44907 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI
Stop kemping and move this too arty thread:trollface:

Also tagged with spg, cheater

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users