Jump to content


non assigned crew members will be removed?


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

antinor #1 Posted 11 March 2019 - 03:24 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16924 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    05-02-2013
Well this........ After a long time i logged on the game today and a message on the notification center says exactly this: You have non recruited crew members 5. They will be removed on!  Ok i have 4 girls from the christmass fest (since then I have not played the game) plus one more from the missions that i have not put in any tank for any reason. Am i going to lose them?When? And Why?  Does anyone knows anything?

Edited by antinor, 11 March 2019 - 03:25 PM.


PowJay #2 Posted 11 March 2019 - 03:32 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 38065 battles
  • 4,741
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012
Yes. I know. If you don't claim them then they will be removed and no longer available. Which part of that do you not understand?

CmdRatScabies #3 Posted 11 March 2019 - 03:34 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 38474 battles
  • 4,768
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View PostPowJay, on 11 March 2019 - 03:32 PM, said:

Yes. I know. If you don't claim them then they will be removed and no longer available. Which part of that do you not understand?

 

The bit were the text isn't correct?

Warning only applies to Charlotte Wells (Twitch reward) who is removed at the end of March.  The rest stay but the messages is duff.

 

OP - any expiry dates are shown in the Barracks under the recruits tab.


Edited by CmdRatScabies, 11 March 2019 - 03:36 PM.


antinor #4 Posted 11 March 2019 - 03:38 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16924 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    05-02-2013
Actually i have them in my barracs. I just have not assign them a nationality or vehicles and roles

CmdRatScabies #5 Posted 11 March 2019 - 03:44 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 38474 battles
  • 4,768
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View Postantinor, on 11 March 2019 - 03:38 PM, said:

Actually i have them in my barracs. I just have not assign them a nationality or vehicles and roles

 

If they have no expiry dated listed against them then they'll stay.

PowJay #6 Posted 11 March 2019 - 05:41 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 38065 battles
  • 4,741
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012

View PostCmdRatScabies, on 11 March 2019 - 02:34 PM, said:

 

The bit were the text isn't correct?

Warning only applies to Charlotte Wells (Twitch reward) who is removed at the end of March.  The rest stay but the messages is duff.

 

OP - any expiry dates are shown in the Barracks under the recruits tab.

 

I thought that the limitation was the introduction of 1.4, but I can't even remember what version we're currently on. :amazed:

Homer_J #7 Posted 11 March 2019 - 05:46 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 31398 battles
  • 34,111
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postantinor, on 11 March 2019 - 02:24 PM, said:

Well this........ After a long time i logged on the game today and a message on the notification center says exactly this: You have non recruited crew members 5. They will be removed on!  Ok i have 4 girls from the christmass fest (since then I have not played the game) plus one more from the missions that i have not put in any tank for any reason. Am i going to lose them?When? And Why?  Does anyone knows anything?

 

It's a bugged message.  It's triggered by the fact that you have unrecruited recruits, it displays the expiry date but since the Xmas recruits have a null expiry date that part of the message is null.  It needs an exception routine to change the text to say they will not be removed.

 

Just ignore it unless it actually has a date there.



PowJay #8 Posted 11 March 2019 - 08:28 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 38065 battles
  • 4,741
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012

View Postantinor, on 11 March 2019 - 02:24 PM, said:

Well this........ After a long time i logged on the game today and a message on the notification center says exactly this: You have non recruited crew members 5. They will be removed on!  Ok i have 4 girls from the christmass fest (since then I have not played the game) plus one more from the missions that i have not put in any tank for any reason. Am i going to lose them?When? And Why?  Does anyone knows anything?

 

Sorry about the misunderstanding. I had thought that there was a date or event limit on these things (version 1.4 was one in mind) and I misinterpreted what you said. As others have been able to answer your question, all is good.

antinor #9 Posted 12 March 2019 - 08:20 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16924 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    05-02-2013

thank you for the information guys

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users