• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

The_Naa #1 Posted 11 March 2019 - 07:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5661 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L

Hello :)

i have been keeping an eye out for premium tanks that i want for a while now, but i am unsure if some of these tanks will be on sale one day.

as ''WG has stated that they promised to never again sell some tanks because they are OP'' (i never heard or read any of these from WG only from other players and YT's)

so i ask if there has been any promises by WG to never sell the following tanks again:

Type 59 ( i need this to finish my Chinese prem tank collection i would easily throw 200€ at it )

121B ( i think this is a old tech tree version that was never on sale but i am not sure about it )

VK 168.01 (P)

Tiger 131

Pz.Kpfw. V/IV

KV-4 Kreslavskiy ( hue hue kreSLAVskiy :trollface: )

T-44-122

SU-85I

SU-76I

T-34S

BT-7 ART

Light MK. VIC

these are the tanks that i would like to add to my collection.

so if you would be kind to crush my hopes and dreams regarding the tank(s) that WG will NEVER sell again, please do :)

Dorander #2 Posted 11 March 2019 - 07:12 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 20349 battles

Some of these tanks were never sold to begin with. The Light VIC and the BT-7 for example were Christmas gift tanks, though if memory serves they've handed out the VIC a few more times, the BT-7 never. One of those SU TDs was never supposed to be sold and was in the premium shop for like half a day before it got pulled, never to be seen again.

Unsure about the rest. I have a vague memory of the PzKpfwV/IV being part of the regular tech tree in the past but don't quote me on it (no matter how easy it is to just hit the quote button :P )

Duck_of_Death #3 Posted 11 March 2019 - 07:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• WGL PRO Player
  • 22751 battles
  • [SHEKL] SHEKL

View PostThe_Naa, on 11 March 2019 - 07:07 PM, said:

Type 59 ( i need this to finish my Chinese prem tank collection i would easily throw 200€ at it )

Well you could get it in the 2017 Christmas Loot-Boxes but it hasn`t been actually sold in Years,i am pretty sure that there will be ways to get it in the future

121B ( i think this is a old tech tree version that was never on sale but i am not sure about it )

This one is a Clanwars Reward tank,so you can only get it if you participate in a CW campaign

VK 168.01 (P)

This one is the non-skinned Mauerbrecher right,i am pretty sure WG will sell it at some point in the near-medium Future

Tiger 131

Gets sold from time to time just wait a little bit and it will be on sale for sure

Pz.Kpfw. V/IV

If i remember correctly this one was only available in an exclusive Bundle for Beta Testers,so i wouldn`t count on WG selling it in the near future

KV-4 Kreslavskiy ( hue hue kreSLAVskiy :trollface: )

Clanwars Reward for one of the Tier 8 Campaigns(like the is-5,T23e3 and chieftain/t95). The last Chance to get it was 2 or 3Years ago,so i really have no clue if and when it will be available again(it is one of the worst Tier8 heavies though anyways)

T-44-122

Not quite sure about this one but if i remember correctly it is a reward for Supertesters so i don`t think they are gonna sell it in the near future

SU-85I

No clue how to get this one sorry

SU-76I

It was on sale for a few Hours but then WG removed it from sale because it was too OP(i am sure WG will sell it at some Point though when they need Money again)

T-34S

You could get this one for free in a Marathon so i am pretty sure WG will sell it from Time to Time

BT-7 ART

Light MK. VIC

Both of these were Gift Tanks,as far as i know WG sells them from time to time in big Bundles(30k Gold+Bt-7A for example) and sometimes they even sell all the Gift tanks at the same time in a single Bundle,so just wait a little^^

these are the tanks that i would like to add to my collection.

so if you would be kind to crush my hopes and dreams regarding the tank(s) that WG will NEVER sell again, please do :)

Edited by Duck_of_Death, 11 March 2019 - 11:18 PM.

The_Naa #4 Posted 11 March 2019 - 07:54 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5661 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L

View PostDuck_of_Death, on 11 March 2019 - 07:46 PM, said:

This one is a Clanwars Reward tank,so you can only get it if you participate in a CW campaign

do you have any clue is WG going to take it out from CW reward list (or something) like they did with the KV-4?

if so, i need to find a new clan and fast :izmena: UP UP AND AWAY

Edited by The_Naa, 11 March 2019 - 07:57 PM.

Rataplan #5 Posted 11 March 2019 - 07:56 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18501 battles
  • [USAW] USAW

SU-85I

was on sale last year, so probably will be some time in the future.

BT-7 ART

Light MK. VIC

Keep an eye on the bundles they sell: 30days premium + free tank, got both of them that way last year

Pansenmann #6 Posted 11 March 2019 - 07:59 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 35529 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostThe_Naa, on 11 March 2019 - 07:07 PM, said:

Hello :)

Thanks for giving me another opportunity.

I know a really great Type 59 Joke

Spoiler

cro001 #7 Posted 11 March 2019 - 08:02 PM

Major

• Player
  • 32290 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostThe_Naa, on 11 March 2019 - 07:54 PM, said:

do you have any clue is WG going to take it out from CW reward list (or something) like they did with the KV-4?

if so, i need to find a new clan and fast :izmena: UP UP AND AWAY

Probably won't be removed since it isn't OP like 907.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users