Spg destroy FL objectieves

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Hellfoxe #1 Posted 11 March 2019 - 09:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23517 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
It seems possible using arty to destroy the objecties by splashing behind the "Big Guns". The damage is of course low but consider it can be hard to defend the "Big Guns" agains arty snipers.

FatigueGalaxy #2 Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:32 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 20884 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

You need an arty with big splash for that and those have long reload. Not to mention you can just spawn in a LT, sneak around and hunt the arty.

I'm more worried about wheeled vehicles yoloing objectives because they can kill it before defenders can reach it and GL chasing those race cars around it in your MT or HT. Even LTs have hard time with WV (except LT-432 because it has enough armour to bounce their HE shells).

Obsessive_Compulsive #3 Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:38 AM

General

• Player
  • 28747 battles
last time FL was on I would make general most games, with major on a few. this time I am barely making cpt before it is over on a few games. Only 1 thing has changed other than people got used to the mode and that is there being a high volume of wheeled vehicles on each front. you can try and cap and they swarm in and decap, you cannot even get to some caps defending before they rush it and cap. and ofc they are destroying objectives mid game and no one can get there in time. Thats the biggest issue, games ending very early because 2 or 3 wheelies cross the lines and end it early. Easy counter you say well its worse than randoms in FL... not enough IQ.

FTR #4 Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:40 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 15845 battles

View PostFatigueGalaxy, on 12 March 2019 - 12:32 AM, said:

You need an arty with big splash for that and those have long reload. Not to mention you can just spawn in a LT, sneak around and hunt the arty.

I'm more worried about wheeled vehicles yoloing objectives because they can kill it before defenders can reach it and GL chasing those race cars around it in your MT or HT. Even LTs have hard time with WV (except LT-432 because it has enough armour to bounce their HE shells).

I literally just did it today. I destroyed obj. 3 before anyone managed to climb up and kill me and I still managed to escape the only two guys that tried to do something about it.

Wheeled tonks are god in frontlines.

vixu #5 Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:57 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 44384 battles

View PostFatigueGalaxy, on 12 March 2019 - 12:32 AM, said:

Problem with hunting arty in FL is that after bases A B C, it is a fast field to search for it, especially, if arty is smart enough to stay far far away. Ofc, flight time is a bit of an issue then, but, then you are way safer.
10:58 Added after 1 minute

View PostFTR, on 12 March 2019 - 12:40 AM, said:

I literally just did it today. I destroyed obj. 3 before anyone managed to climb up and kill me and I still managed to escape the only two guys that tried to do something about it.

Wheeled tonks are god in frontlines.

Except that it makes little sense to win fast, unless you already have the major or general.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users