Jump to content


WG open Global Map


  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

alion_hero #1 Posted 12 March 2019 - 05:13 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 48316 battles
  • 27
  • [RNG--] RNG--
  • Member since:
    01-02-2014

Hello WG ,

When Global Map will be open ?... global map is not a campaign or special event...is just global map part of game like random games,stronghold games ..bla bla bla.... and some of us we pay to play this game.....so when?

Looking forward an answer

:coin:



Corrupted_Pling #2 Posted 12 March 2019 - 08:50 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 57122 battles
  • 1,196
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012
i heard if u spin around 6 times, clap your hands 4 times and jump up and down 10 times while rubbing your stomach, wargaming wont open the global map

mango91 #3 Posted 13 March 2019 - 09:20 AM

    Captain

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 44208 battles
  • 2,152
  • [ORKI] ORKI
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

at the end of the month.

 

If I have to bet, I'd say that this weekend we're gonna have the new rules and then in something more than a week the start



skydten #4 Posted 25 March 2019 - 11:56 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 35101 battles
  • 215
  • [1DKK] 1DKK
  • Member since:
    06-12-2012
Almost 2 months since Soldiers of Fortune was ended. Wargaming, when will there come some news about Global Map? Some players are playing WOT because of this gamemode, and not because of all these random games marathons. Please give us some information at least.

alion_hero #5 Posted 24 May 2019 - 06:22 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 48316 battles
  • 27
  • [RNG--] RNG--
  • Member since:
    01-02-2014
up with this question WG....WHEN YOU WILL OPEN GLOBAL MAP AND LET IT AVAILABLE ALL TIME  ?

alion_hero #6 Posted 11 June 2019 - 05:19 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 48316 battles
  • 27
  • [RNG--] RNG--
  • Member since:
    01-02-2014
Hey WG wake-up ...global map open?... when?

Red_Zonee #7 Posted 15 June 2019 - 03:49 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6059 battles
  • 4
  • [WINGG] WINGG
  • Member since:
    01-14-2018

Hello only i want to ask when you open glo bal map ?

 



Clems54110 #8 Posted 17 June 2019 - 03:54 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 25627 battles
  • 56
  • [NO-PB] NO-PB
  • Member since:
    12-07-2016
Wait for the news this week. (on ru server developer wrote)

Hear_Me_As_I_Will_Speak #9 Posted 21 June 2019 - 02:41 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 28040 battles
  • 14
  • [M-B-Z] M-B-Z
  • Member since:
    05-26-2013

Dear Wargaming!

As the commander of the 4SALE Hungarian Clan, I would like to address you on the upcoming CW campaign.
I do not consider the rules are fair of the current campaign.
My problem is that there will be a lot of players in the TOP 8,000 who already have all 4 tanks from the prize pool.

Please review the policy and those who already have all 4 unique tank do not reduce the 8,000 tank prize pool.

Thank you in advance for your solution.

Best regards,
Hear_Me_As_I_Will_Speak


Edited by Hear_Me_As_I_Will_Speak, 21 June 2019 - 02:43 PM.


dyablows #10 Posted 17 July 2019 - 05:39 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 57413 battles
  • 38
  • [PLAYW] PLAYW
  • Member since:
    02-25-2014

View PostHear_Me_As_I_Will_Speak, on 21 June 2019 - 01:41 PM, said:

Dear Wargaming!

As the commander of the 4SALE Hungarian Clan, I would like to address you on the upcoming CW campaign.
I do not consider the rules are fair of the current campaign.
My problem is that there will be a lot of players in the TOP 8,000 who already have all 4 tanks from the prize pool.

Please review the policy and those who already have all 4 unique tank do not reduce the 8,000 tank prize pool.

Thank you in advance for your solution.

Best regards,
Hear_Me_As_I_Will_Speak

 

This is one of the Best reply for the FireTrail CW Event .

This is the answer for all frustration/complains in this event.

 

Personally i played 2 weeks for nothing...because in the end the good Clans are taking all reward places...and they have all 4 reward Tanks....funny. It's ok.



_Crusad3r_ #11 Posted 18 July 2019 - 10:22 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 33662 battles
  • 1,645
  • [A1PHA] A1PHA
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012

View Postdyablows, on 17 July 2019 - 04:39 PM, said:

 

This is one of the Best reply for the FireTrail CW Event .

This is the answer for all frustration/complains in this event.

 

Personally i played 2 weeks for nothing...because in the end the good Clans are taking all reward places...and they have all 4 reward Tanks....funny. It's ok.

 

You were in position 12666. I seriously doubt there were 4666 players in the top 8000 who had all 4 of the reward tanks. Suck it up sunshine and get gud :)

alion_hero #12 Posted 19 July 2019 - 02:38 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 48316 battles
  • 27
  • [RNG--] RNG--
  • Member since:
    01-02-2014
WG...will you open global map ?.... I'm kind of  paying to have this possibility (is included in game mode ).... just saying .

DuckPhobia #13 Posted 31 July 2019 - 10:10 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13617 battles
  • 387
  • [W0WW] W0WW
  • Member since:
    04-29-2018

View Post_Crusad3r_, on 18 July 2019 - 09:22 AM, said:

 

You were in position 12666. I seriously doubt there were 4666 players in the top 8000 who had all 4 of the reward tanks. Suck it up sunshine and get gud :)

 

Trust MEME to pop in, slap a [edited]insult down and fly off into the night. 

KEK



_Crusad3r_ #14 Posted 02 August 2019 - 08:42 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 33662 battles
  • 1,645
  • [A1PHA] A1PHA
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012

View PostDuckPhobia, on 31 July 2019 - 09:10 AM, said:

 

Trust MEME to pop in, slap a [edited]insult down and fly off into the night. 

KEK

 

Trust a 47%'er to try and defend their fellow bot and fall over into the garbage disposal 

 

TOPU KEKU

 

*edit* lemme guess - no reward tanks either right? :D 


Edited by _Crusad3r_, 02 August 2019 - 08:43 AM.


DuckPhobia #15 Posted 02 August 2019 - 10:27 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13617 battles
  • 387
  • [W0WW] W0WW
  • Member since:
    04-29-2018
Who said I was defending him :P

You took it as an insult I mean't it as a compliment. 

But if you wanna stat shame have at bro-bait, I ain't concerned :)

Also.....Yes I have no reward tanks, but I do have a Morrison's reward scheme, and my more card is lit with points.

TOP-KEKKERS

StinkyStonky #16 Posted 02 August 2019 - 01:35 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 39341 battles
  • 2,945
  • [DASH] DASH
  • Member since:
    11-02-2015

GM opens on the 12th (10 days time)

 

10v10 at tier 8 and 10.

 

I can't wait for the unicorn tears ;)



_Crusad3r_ #17 Posted 02 August 2019 - 01:36 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 33662 battles
  • 1,645
  • [A1PHA] A1PHA
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012

View PostStinkyStonky, on 02 August 2019 - 12:35 PM, said:

GM opens on the 12th (10 days time)

 

10v10 at tier 8 and 10.

 

I can't wait for the unicorn tears ;)

I will wait for the outcome of the campaign to be the same - top clans winning and bot clans losing and crying again about how life is so unfair :)



StinkyStonky #18 Posted 02 August 2019 - 01:40 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 39341 battles
  • 2,945
  • [DASH] DASH
  • Member since:
    11-02-2015
1 minute .... Hahahaaaa :great:

DuckPhobia #19 Posted 02 August 2019 - 01:56 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13617 battles
  • 387
  • [W0WW] W0WW
  • Member since:
    04-29-2018

View Post_Crusad3r_, on 02 August 2019 - 12:36 PM, said:

I will wait for the outcome of the campaign to be the same - top clans winning and bot clans losing and crying again about how life is so unfair :)

 

 

Image result for dont ignore me senpai



alion_hero #20 Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:25 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 48316 battles
  • 27
  • [RNG--] RNG--
  • Member since:
    01-02-2014

View Postalion_hero, on 12 March 2019 - 04:13 PM, said:

Hello WG,

When Global Map will be open ?... global map is not a campaign or special event...is just global map part of the game-like random games, stronghold games ..bla bla bla.... and some of us we pay to play this game.....so when?

Looking forward to an answer

:coin:

UP!






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users