• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

xzainer #1 Posted 12 March 2019 - 10:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8171 battles
  • [PT-1] PT-1
*edited*  

Edited by Jahpero, 13 March 2019 - 11:26 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to non-constructive thread and inappropriate remarks.

qpranger #2 Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:01 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 36272 battles
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY

View Postxzainer, on 12 March 2019 - 11:46 PM, said:

*edited*  
I could not have put it better myself.

_RNG #3 Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:02 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 1521 battles
no, its not

laulaur #4 Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:05 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 47485 battles
  • [FOXX] FOXX

I just realized that PUBG is more slow-paced and tactical than what WOT has become lately.

Gj WG, you made me enjoy more a shooter like any other than a unique shooter with tanks.... 

Balc0ra #5 Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:18 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 70162 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postxzainer, on 12 March 2019 - 10:46 PM, said:

*edited*  
So lights hitting you on the move is the reason for your findings? Seems to be a lot of those of late. Heck I've gotten 6 PM's today playing my wheeled lights for hitting people on the move. Dispersion is not great. But the 1 sec aiming time I suspect helps vs other guns.

seXikanac #6 Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13175 battles
  • [-YU-] -YU-

*edited*  
Have you ever played PUBG or Play Uuder Bug Great

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #7 Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:12 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 6127 battles

There's deffo an aimbot issue which messes the game up, poss wallhacking too

Try and focus on the good games, if they don't sort out the mods issues then the money dries up and the game goes the way of counterstrike

TheJumpMaster #8 Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:35 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 49711 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postmr_stabby_1, on 13 March 2019 - 02:12 AM, said:

Try and focus on the good games, if they don't sort out the mods issues then the money dries up and the game goes the way of counterstrike

Proof?

Balc0ra #9 Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:48 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 70162 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postmr_stabby_1, on 13 March 2019 - 01:12 AM, said:

See the thing with counterstrike is that it's mostly a client run game. So aim bots there can snap to the head and hit with zero dispersion on each shot, or even hit behind the walls. WOT? Not so much as it's a server run game. And mods and "hacks" can't alter server info. Mods can only show hidden info. That's it. It's why there is no "report a cheat" function anymore due to such confusions.

Sure aim bots in this game can lead a target for you etc and aim for you. But the dispersion value on the move is not something they can alter. As in where the sight the shell will go. So if it hits or not is still RNG. Same with "wallhacks". Hitboxes are still server side. No client-side mod can alter that and hit stuff behind cover. As they can't bypass the hitbox on the server to do so. So if you think that.... Well. In those cases there is a narrow gap in your cover you failed to see. Or your turret or rear end sticks out more then you think.

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #10 Posted 13 March 2019 - 02:46 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 6127 battles

Proof?

You mean like proof of government corruption?

The real bottom line is people won't pay hard cash if they think there's gameplay issues and too much weird chit goes on

It's not my problem, I don't make money out of it, any problems which exist are for WoT to deal with

edit: I had lots of fun with Team Fortress and CStrike and those games were awash with cheaters

The biggest issue if it exists is aimbots, there's some "amazing" players out there who seem to have zero dispersion issues, bin ban blam and your dead

Might be someone with 5 deadeye skills in his crew,  might be something else

Edited by mr_stabby_1, 13 March 2019 - 02:55 AM.

Slyspy #11 Posted 13 March 2019 - 03:39 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14457 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postmr_stabby_1, on 13 March 2019 - 02:46 AM, said:

Proof?

The real bottom line is people won't pay hard cash if they think there's gameplay issues and too much weird chit goes on

It's not my problem, I don't make money out of it, any problems which exist are for WoT to deal with

edit: I had lots of fun with Team Fortress and CStrike and those games were awash with cheaters

The biggest issue if it exists is aimbots, there's some "amazing" players out there who seem to have zero dispersion issues, bin ban blam and your dead

You are still fundamentally misunderstanding the nature of server-side gaming - dispersion is the same whether an aimbot is used or not. Nor can crew skills be adjusted. 

Dorander #12 Posted 13 March 2019 - 04:06 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 20369 battles

View Postmr_stabby_1, on 13 March 2019 - 01:46 AM, said:

Proof?

Sure, why not. Prove something. ANYTHING that you claimed. If you think your government is corrupt and this is as evident and obvious as cheating in World of Tanks as you describe, surely you can provide ANY evidence for either scenario rather than rely on a desperate and fallacious comparison to make your unsubstantiated claims sound plausible.

Sorry to say as this is apparently news to you, but "It's evident that governments are corrupt thus it's evident that there's cheating in World of Tanks" is an amazing example of "Not even wrong", which is to say it's so outlandishly devoid of any realism or logical structure that it's impossible to discern where one should start criticising the statement.

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #13 Posted 13 March 2019 - 04:17 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 6127 battles

If it's any help we had a close game and there's only two guys left and I was one of the people watching on, it had been a good game

The last 2 guys were maneuvering around a pillbox and the enemy guy vanished with good cammo as per the mechanics

So our guy is waiting for him to pop into view

wait wait wait wait

then someone on my team started beeping the map on one side of the pillbox

He knew a full 5 seconds ahead of any normal player where he was and our guy repositioned himself for that side

And sure enough, up the enemy guy popped on that side a few seconds later per the view mechanics

Our guy was now facing the right way of course but cocked his shot up and got killed

jiggery pokery or an amazing guess?

TheComfyChair #14 Posted 13 March 2019 - 05:32 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8595 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Not played PUBG but my youngest lad asked me to play Fortnite... battle royale games are chuffin crazy, everyone's bouncing around like a 90s rave...and now I'm not sure what my point was :amazed:

jabster #15 Posted 13 March 2019 - 06:02 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12649 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postmr_stabby_1, on 13 March 2019 - 03:17 AM, said:

If it's any help we had a close game and there's only two guys left and I was one of the people watching on, it had been a good game

The last 2 guys were maneuvering around a pillbox and the enemy guy vanished with good cammo as per the mechanics

wait wait wait wait

He knew a full 5 seconds ahead of any normal player where he was and our guy repositioned himself for that side

And sure enough, up the enemy guy popped on that side a few seconds later per the view mechanics

Our guy was now facing the right way of course but cocked his shot up and got killed

So that’s your evidence for the problem of players using aimbots?

Strappster #16 Posted 13 March 2019 - 06:31 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 25989 battles

View Postmr_stabby_1, on 13 March 2019 - 03:17 AM, said:

He had a 50/50 chance of being correct before you consider other factors, such as whether the enemy broke some scenery or how the tanks had been positioned before they went out of view or the position on the map and the terrain for each player or what tanks they're playing - for example, if the enemy was playing a tank with good depression he'd be more likely to emerge on the side that would allow him to use it to bounce your team mate's shot.

If that's the standard of evidence you require to be convinced someone's hacking, it says much more about your attitude than the state of the game.

SuedKAT #17 Posted 13 March 2019 - 06:44 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postmr_stabby_1, on 13 March 2019 - 02:46 AM, said:

Proof?

The thing is when you got 3.1k battles and don't own a single tank that you at least do your own amount of HP in damage on average, heck you don't even do half your own HP and have a 43% win rate on average it's simply very obvious that you don't understand most of the mechanics in WoT and most likely lack map knowledge as well as knowledge about both the tank you're driving but also the ones you face. There is nothing wrong with that we all have to start somewhere, but to be able to judge if someone is cheating or not you first need understand how the game works, but sadly rather than focusing on learning the game so you can enjoy it more you came to the conclusion that everyone else is cheating and that say more about you than anything else.

wsatnutter #18 Posted 13 March 2019 - 07:00 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 26053 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
Post the replays or did the dog eat them?

SuperOlsson #19 Posted 13 March 2019 - 07:30 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22812 battles
  • [E-5OM] E-5OM

View Postmr_stabby_1, on 13 March 2019 - 04:17 AM, said:

wait wait wait wait

I help teammates when I'm dead just like that now and then. Pretending to go one way around an obstacle and then turn around when you get unspotted is one of the oldest tricks in the books, and is really effective against not so experienced players, if you encounter someone who knows what he is doing, it's harder to pull of. Am I a cheater?

Jigabachi #20 Posted 13 March 2019 - 07:58 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

crapi quit!

View Postmr_stabby_1, on 13 March 2019 - 04:17 AM, said:

Noone can tell, but giessing that kind of thing is perfectly possible.

Besides that, you were talking about something completely different.

Edited by Jigabachi, 13 March 2019 - 08:02 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users