Jump to content


Anyone else having almost only 3 arty games at tier 10?

arty t10 unplayble

  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Sfinski #1 Posted 13 March 2019 - 06:17 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 34696 battles
  • 3,219
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

Yesterday I played 14 games, most games with 3 arties. Just now played five more. 4 games had 3 arties and one game had 2, so the same continues.

 

This is no longer random. Something really is wrong at the moment.

 

Testing of the new MM might be at fault. Cant think anything else that could have changed.

 

This makes every single one of my t10s unplayable, apart from one, the EBR 105. It almost can move fast enough to dodge arties most of the time.

 

 



TankkiPoju #2 Posted 13 March 2019 - 07:27 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 22167 battles
  • 6,827
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011
Why cant the clickers just sit in FL queue.

Bordhaw #3 Posted 13 March 2019 - 08:15 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 13572 battles
  • 3,849
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostSfinski, on 13 March 2019 - 05:17 PM, said:

Yesterday I played 14 games, most games with 3 arties. Just now played five more. 4 games had 3 arties and one game had 2, so the same continues.

 

This is no longer random. Something really is wrong at the moment.

 

Testing of the new MM might be at fault. Cant think anything else that could have changed.

 

This makes every single one of my t10s unplayable, apart from one, the EBR 105. It almost can move fast enough to dodge arties most of the time.

 

 

 



Sfinski #4 Posted 13 March 2019 - 09:00 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 34696 battles
  • 3,219
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

Bottom row is the sum of the 19 battles I mentioned.



humphrey10 #5 Posted 13 March 2019 - 11:12 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 28957 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    08-30-2012
Its because of the change by WG to only let three in per team from 5. While i wholeheartly want less arty in my games, it means that the queues for arty are much longer and subsequently the MM will generally put three in per team. the games which i play which dont have arty must be around 10% which is really god damn annoying

Sfinski #6 Posted 14 March 2019 - 06:05 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 34696 battles
  • 3,219
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

View Posthumphrey10, on 14 March 2019 - 12:12 AM, said:

Its because of the change by WG to only let three in per team from 5. While i wholeheartly want less arty in my games, it means that the queues for arty are much longer and subsequently the MM will generally put three in per team. the games which i play which dont have arty must be around 10% which is really god damn annoying

 

But this started yesterday, when they started testing the new MM. Before I could still get 0 and 1 arty games. Not anymore.

7thSyndicate #7 Posted 14 March 2019 - 06:15 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 45391 battles
  • 386
  • Member since:
    10-09-2012
Yes, nothing new... Still waiting for WG to limit the game to 1 clicker per team

SuedKAT #8 Posted 14 March 2019 - 06:19 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 7,743
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

View PostSfinski, on 14 March 2019 - 06:05 AM, said:

 

But this started yesterday, when they started testing the new MM. Before I could still get 0 and 1 arty games. Not anymore.

 

My guess would be since tier 8-9 all of a sudden see at least same tier battles or better a lot more frequently the tier 10 clickers are pushed up to tier 10 battles a lot more frequently now.

Sfinski #9 Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:03 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 34696 battles
  • 3,219
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

View PostSuedKAT, on 14 March 2019 - 07:19 AM, said:

 

My guess would be since tier 8-9 all of a sudden see at least same tier battles or better a lot more frequently the tier 10 clickers are pushed up to tier 10 battles a lot more frequently now.

 

Yeah, same as I suspected. So unless they limit number of arties the t10 is dead after the MM change becomes official. Oh fun.

 

Well, then there's only one tier left to enjoy the game. The tier 9...



SuedKAT #10 Posted 14 March 2019 - 09:32 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 7,743
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

View PostSfinski, on 14 March 2019 - 07:03 AM, said:

 

Yeah, same as I suspected. So unless they limit number of arties the t10 is dead after the MM change becomes official. Oh fun.

 

Well, then there's only one tier left to enjoy the game. The tier 9...

 

Seems like it, must admit though even now tier 10 is kinda meh in my opinion, tier 9 have been the sweet spot for quite a while.

SuNo_TeSLa #11 Posted 14 March 2019 - 09:39 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 42855 battles
  • 291
  • [SWEPH] SWEPH
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013
Just another reason tier 10 is horrible :bajan:

Dr_Oolen #12 Posted 14 March 2019 - 09:47 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 23298 battles
  • 1,841
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View PostSfinski, on 14 March 2019 - 07:03 AM, said:

 

Yeah, same as I suspected. So unless they limit number of arties the t10 is dead after the MM change becomes official. Oh fun.

 

Well, then there's only one tier left to enjoy the game. The tier 9...

 

Wasnt t10 already dead tho? At least to me it has been for years due to the superaids balance and 90% full t10 games which makes the balance even more aids, combined with the ubermega camp meta in those games where everyone just passively sits behind a rock and waits until enemy makes the mistake of trying to play the game.

amashi #13 Posted 14 March 2019 - 04:33 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13297 battles
  • 555
  • Member since:
    10-21-2012

View Post7thSyndicate, on 14 March 2019 - 07:15 AM, said:

Yes, nothing new... Still waiting for WG to limit the game to 1 clicker per team

 

Indeed - limit to 1 and even 2 (80/20%). But 3 Arty in top tier game is horrible as horrible in mid tier btw.

 

On the other hand WG can make a special equipment for heavy tanks only that allows extra protection against atry, make it even cost 1 Million credit and even make it take 2 equip spots but playing as heavy is still horrible experience compared to meds and light.

 







Also tagged with arty, t10, unplayble

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users