POLL: Leopard 1 rebalance suggestions 2019

rebalance leopard 1 update 2019

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Poll: Leopard 1 rebalancing - a unique sniper (47 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

READ FIRST BELOW! Which one would you choose?

1. The Snap shooting sniper ! (19 votes [40.43%])

Percentage of vote: 40.43%

2. The True sniper ! (24 votes [51.06%])

Percentage of vote: 51.06%

3. My own buff suggestion and I will share it ! (4 votes [8.51%])

Percentage of vote: 8.51%

Vote Hide poll

Oldewolfe #21 Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:31 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 521 battles

Mine is Unlocked and ready to Buy with my Xmas Discount on it....      Just working on the Crew for it right now.....

I also have the 705A Unlocked, so it's a Toss Up of the Two.....       But I am looking forward to any Adjustments in it.....      I like it and think it's a Nice Tank overall.....

Balc0ra #22 Posted 18 April 2019 - 01:36 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 69708 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostCobra6, on 14 March 2019 - 08:37 AM, said:

Basically increase the gun handling so you don't need to aim for 5 minutes.....And buff the DPM, the is the only thing it needs.

The rest is fine.

Cobra 6

Tbh, I did see little reason to buy the Leo 1, or keep the Leo PT A after the AMX 30 got buffed. As that then got more DPM and even a turret armor buff.

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 17 April 2019 - 05:09 PM, said:

Notice anything strange in this photo?

Global tank rebalance after patch 1.5, July i guess.

Is that not taken from the Italian med announcement video? Thought that was confirmed to be the early Standard B model.  But... that said there was a streamer talking to Victor at Twitch con. And he basically said this

Block Quote

The next update after 1.5 will bring global rebalance, and, among other things, the characteristics of German tanks will be updated: the Leopard 1, E 100 and Tiger II are mentioned. Leopard 1 is waiting for a radical (strong) rebalance, and Victor already likes the changes to which he was devoted. 

Tho the Leo one is getting changes. The PT A will too. And I'm more curious on the Tiger II changes tbh. If it's worth dusting it off for or not.

Edited by Balc0ra, 18 April 2019 - 01:38 AM.

Dr_Oolen #23 Posted 18 April 2019 - 09:13 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23291 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
I do actually hope that the "radical rebalance" wont be "make it a copypaste of other tanks, completely changing what the tank is about" or "autoloader/autoreloader".

bbmoose #24 Posted 18 April 2019 - 09:53 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12710 battles

I have the Leo in my garage and I really think that only buffing softstats is more than enough. The Leo should have the same softstats as an obj. 140. Same groundresistance, same dispersionvalues. It may keep it's current aimtime and accuracy, but it has to snapshot better.

The Leo is a big, fat, easy target that gets autopenned by everything it meets. In it's current state you have to expose yourself for way to long to aim. It has really, really shitty gunhandling. Accuracy is overrated, dispersionvalues (softstats) are king. If they buff that, you'll reduce the time that the Leo has expose itself.

09:01 Added after 7 minutes

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 13 March 2019 - 08:34 PM, said:

Nope, all it needs is a buff to the gun's soft stats and maybe better terrain resistances. What's wrong with that?

View PostCobra6, on 14 March 2019 - 07:37 AM, said:

Basically increase the gun handling so you don't need to aim for 5 minutes.....And buff the DPM, the is the only thing it needs.

The rest is fine.

Cobra 6

View PostHerrWizo, on 14 March 2019 - 07:56 AM, said:

Agreed, gun handling and DPM increase are the only two things required. The rest is actually fine.

Yeah, I agree. It doesn't need more than that. It should have the best Tier 10 medium gun and best Tier 10 medium mobility after the BC25T. Maybe the turret with the spaced armor plates on it (later model Leo). It should be a vehicle with a high skillcap. Not every tank has to be idiotproof.

And they have to apply those same changes to the PTA and Indien Panzer. The Ind. Pz. has also way to shitty gunhandling.

They don't have to do something radical, they already did that with the AMX30(B). I like the AMX30 at tier 9 very much, but I don't need another tank like that. Or something like an STB1.

The Leo is almost in the right place, just some minor tweaks needed.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users