Jump to content


So did the test finish already?


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

OMG_Abaddon #1 Posted 14 March 2019 - 04:37 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 11789 battles
  • 744
  • [BDCP] BDCP
  • Member since:
    04-19-2011
Today the queue has been trash again, mostly bottom tier all the time, I didn't get a single game where I could do something by myself, most matches insta-suicide so I can spend my x5 boost on a good game... did the test finish already? Maybe they'll test different days? Maybe it's me only getting trash MM today?

Balc0ra #2 Posted 14 March 2019 - 05:18 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 70162 battles
  • 19,016
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

I suspect most are on FL to care about random MM. And as long as FL is active, it can affect tier population, that again can affect MM in terms of you getting bottom tiers etc.

 

And yes I know... I've seen you in randoms more than anyone of late. And you did announce your "insta-suicide" a few times. Sorry we won some of them if that did ruin your daily.



Retro_Drops #3 Posted 14 March 2019 - 05:23 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3844 battles
  • 23
  • Member since:
    04-06-2018

As soon as i read insta suicide it made this post obsolete.

 

bet you also complain about how bad your team mates are.



OMG_Abaddon #4 Posted 14 March 2019 - 05:26 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 11789 battles
  • 744
  • [BDCP] BDCP
  • Member since:
    04-19-2011

View PostBalc0ra, on 14 March 2019 - 05:18 PM, said:

I suspect most are on FL to care about random MM. And as long as FL is active, it can affect tier population, that again can affect MM in terms of you getting bottom tiers etc.

 

And yes I know... I've seen you in randoms more than anyone of late. And you did announce your "insta-suicide" a few times. Sorry we won some of them if that did ruin your daily.

 

Must be someone else because I've lost every game I was interested in losing intentionally, and I've been chat-banned for 3 days already, for letting my FL team mates know what I think about them so it's impossible I said anything.

 

Anyway, 12 games lost out of 23 games, I'm bottom tier 3-5-7 in my VK 100.01 that I bought yesterday, you can guess how crap it is, what makes me sad most is the fact that I have to lose games intentionally in order to avoid wasting them. I finally made good use of it and I'm a smidge closer to Maus.



Mannanan #5 Posted 14 March 2019 - 05:32 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 27609 battles
  • 2,629
  • Member since:
    07-28-2017
Such a WR seems way too good compared to your contribution.

8126Jakobsson #6 Posted 14 March 2019 - 05:32 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 74772 battles
  • 4,265
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
Yeah it has not been as generous as the two previous days. At least not to me.

OMG_Abaddon #7 Posted 14 March 2019 - 05:40 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 11789 battles
  • 744
  • [BDCP] BDCP
  • Member since:
    04-19-2011

View PostRetro_Drops, on 14 March 2019 - 05:23 PM, said:

As soon as i read insta suicide it made this post obsolete.

 

bet you also complain about how bad your team mates are.

 

Why do you have to turn this into personal warfare? Anyway thanks, if there's something that makes me happier than focus-firing purple dudes on my arty it's making a tier 3 seal-clubbing stat padder upset on a legit thread. Also if you had any degree of credibility you just blew it up when you passive-aggresive attacked me.



fwhaatpiraat #8 Posted 14 March 2019 - 06:15 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 54426 battles
  • 1,200
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013

View PostOMG_Abaddon, on 14 March 2019 - 04:37 PM, said:

most matches insta-suicide so I can spend my x5 boost on a good game

Nice attitude. Not accepting to play against higher tiers, but wanting/demanding to have 'good mm' for yourself. 



Retro_Drops #9 Posted 14 March 2019 - 06:38 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3844 battles
  • 23
  • Member since:
    04-06-2018

View PostOMG_Abaddon, on 14 March 2019 - 05:40 PM, said:

 

Why do you have to turn this into personal warfare? Anyway thanks, if there's something that makes me happier than focus-firing purple dudes on my arty it's making a tier 3 seal-clubbing stat padder upset on a legit thread. Also if you had any degree of credibility you just blew it up when you passive-aggresive attacked me.

 

not sure what you are on about here. i am not purple and dont play tier 3. good job making yourself seem even more of the fool from your first post where you explain how terrible you are to have as a team mate.

Bordhaw #10 Posted 14 March 2019 - 06:52 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 13572 battles
  • 3,875
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostOMG_Abaddon, on 14 March 2019 - 03:37 PM, said:

Today the queue has been trash again, mostly bottom tier all the time, I didn't get a single game where I could do something by myself, most matches insta-suicide so I can spend my x5 boost on a good game... did the test finish already? Maybe they'll test different days? Maybe it's me only getting trash MM today?

 

Who plays randoms anymore?

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users