Failing of balance of wheeled vehicles

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

Blaffer #1 Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33712 battles
  • [RANGX] RANGX

The new premium wheeled vehicles are so unbalanced it makes me cry. There fast witch makes then hard to hit, there small witch makes it harder, on top of that they are  almost only penable at there turrets (The rest is a crit hit or a bounce on the steel wheels). They have a 2 clip autoloader that reloads way to fast , aims to fast and/or does to much damage per shell. Result any tank with a aim time of 2,4 seconds or longer can be sold. I really want to give my thanks to the perons that did think through the balancing of premiums vehicles and for unbalincing this game so much that i decided it is time to delete my account after 8 years of playing it with fun. Thanks for the 35k battles i played in this very nice game.  (P.s. i was a playing player that spends atleast 11 euro on your game every month. I guess you only listen to players when the moneys stops coming in so i give up on waiting for the promissed changes witch are never ever going to be able to balnce what you unblanced because you like money more on short term than a good game with a sollid paying player base)

Sincerly yours, Blaffer 

Edited by Blaffer, 14 March 2019 - 09:05 PM.

Rataplan #2 Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:25 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18501 battles
  • [USAW] USAW

barison1 #3 Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 41658 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

old ru251 went 80kmh aswell, back then there were alot less high shell velocity guns either. yet none cried about that

just stop crying about things that dont make sense. LT with too high dmg? just L M A O

why not complain about tier 8 HT with 440 alpha? or TD with 750 alpha?

Blaffer #4 Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33712 battles
  • [RANGX] RANGX

Becaue i can tank and bounce high alpha damage shots. A ru is fine you can pen it easy and a crit hit means you tracked it and it stops so your teammates can wreck it. Besides that a old ru had a reload of 8 seconds and missed a lot more shot on the move. And could not reverse at 80km. None of this goes for the new wheeled vehicles,  premium tier8 and tier 9and 10. I guess you have one and are annoying yourself in FL with food, gold ammo ect, Most players are not playing like a Meme ducky. So i cry about things that are a real issue for most players that liked there slower tanks.

Edited by Blaffer, 15 March 2019 - 12:23 PM.

Disorientated #5 Posted 14 March 2019 - 09:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 34871 battles
  • [DIX] DIX

I find the new wheeled tanks funny.

Funny because they are so easy to kill and they are probably some of the worst scouts in the game.

Yet to see a single game where one did well.

LordMuffin #6 Posted 15 March 2019 - 12:47 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 50371 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View Postbarison1, on 14 March 2019 - 08:39 PM, said:

old ru251 went 80kmh aswell, back then there were alot less high shell velocity guns either. yet none cried about that

just stop crying about things that dont make sense. LT with too high dmg? just L M A O

why not complain about tier 8 HT with 440 alpha? or TD with 750 alpha?

That old RU was 4 times as big, turned slower and was slower at climbing.

apaleytos #7 Posted 15 March 2019 - 01:19 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16504 battles

Their policy is "we do not nerf prem tanks" ,so when a new prem tank rolls,OP or not we have to deal with it.EBR is not even tech tree premium tank to be refunded with gold like Superpershing was at some point(patch 0.8.8 if im not mistaken).Imagine EBRs getting refunded for 7k gold,gl selling any bundle in the future.Unless they change policy for nerfing prem tanks,or move to T9 tanks like defender/LT432 with stats adjustment(which is not likely to happen) nothing cant be done.

WG can send 60 euro to my paypal account and  remove my nerfed/rebalanced EBR F1 edition  :trollface:

Edited by apaleytos, 15 March 2019 - 03:25 AM.

chainreact0r #8 Posted 15 March 2019 - 12:23 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 32602 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

Yet another idiotic whine with no arguments based in reality.

The test server is up, so just go there, get the tier 9 and 10 with full gold, food etc and see how well you can do in them.

Dr_Oolen #9 Posted 15 March 2019 - 12:26 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23298 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
l-m-a-o

Space_Vato #10 Posted 15 March 2019 - 12:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1252 battles

The only issue I see (which might not be an issue with veteran players) is an MM issue.

One team with just wheeled vehicles in the LT category, the other team with actual spotters/LT's.

Which renders one of the teams blind (virtually).

The 2 wheeled vehicles I have been playing have terrible view range.

~300m basic VR (no equipment/perks) and horribad camouflage.

Not sure if this falls under the category of "bad luck of the draw" or just not thought out by WG's MM team.

BlackBloodBandit #11 Posted 15 March 2019 - 12:42 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 4527 battles

View PostBlaffer, on 14 March 2019 - 08:23 PM, said:

The new premium wheeled vehicles are so unbalanced it makes me cry. There fast witch makes then hard to hit, there small witch makes it harder, on top of that they are  almost only penable at there turrets (The rest is a crit hit or a bounce on the steel wheels). They have a 2 clip autoloader that reloads way to fast , aims to fast and/or does to much damage per shell. Result any tank with a aim time of 2,4 seconds or longer can be sold. I really want to give my thanks to the perons that did think through the balancing of premiums vehicles and for unbalincing this game so much that i decided it is time to delete my account after 8 years of playing it with fun. Thanks for the 35k battles i played in this very nice game.  (P.s. i was a playing player that spends atleast 11 euro on your game every month. I guess you only listen to players when the moneys stops coming in so i give up on waiting for the promissed changes witch are never ever going to be able to balnce what you unblanced because you like money more on short term than a good game with a sollid paying player base)

Sincerly yours, Blaffer 

funny how players all the time complain about them, while my experience is quite the opposite. I miss a lot of shots on the move, using auto-aim assistant, while other lights easily snapshot me or hit me on the move. my HE shells do about 65 damage per shot on enemy wheelies, while it barely has any armor.

you don't bounce the wheels usually, but only damage them. shoot HE at them instead of ap.

Kejoz #12 Posted 15 March 2019 - 12:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 36746 battles
  • [PRICE] PRICE
It is funny how some players complain about Steve the HT driver spamming HE in his Type 4/5,  but are completely on-board with Josh wn8 padder/ twitch streamer, spamming HE in his EBR. Wheeled vehicles and Types are the same breed of simplified gameplay but targeted to different players.

tajj7 #13 Posted 15 March 2019 - 01:20 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27246 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostBlaffer, on 14 March 2019 - 07:23 PM, said:

The new premium wheeled vehicles are so unbalanced it makes me cry.

Any prove or evidence to support they are 'unbalanced'? 

There fast witch makes then hard to hit,

Not really, they are fast, but they are not that hard to hit, I have little issues hitting them, and people seem to hit me fine when using them. IMO the ELC Even 90 is much harder to reliably hit. 

there small witch makes it harder,

They are not small, they have large side profiles and are actually pretty big for light tanks. ELC Even 90, now that is a small tank that is hard to hit. 

on top of that they are  almost only penable at there turrets (The rest is a crit hit or a bounce on the steel wheels).

Again no, if you hit low you'll just do a crit because there is no hull behind the wheel, no different to shooting any tank in the game in the tracks but not hitting the hull, aim higher for the main hull and you will pen easily. 

They have a 2 clip autoloader that reloads way to fast

They have as a class amongst the lowest DPMs in their tiers, the EBR 75 reloads in about 10s, +1.5s for the 2nd shot, for 350 damage, that is about the same as an IS-3 for 390 damage. In comparison the tier 7 T71 DA does 900 clip damage and reloads in sub 20s. 

, aims to fast and/or does to much damage per shell.

Since when is 175 damage on tier 8 too much damage, its amongst the lowest alpha on the tier. 

Result any tank with a aim time of 2,4 seconds or longer can be sold.

If you can't hit them with a tank with 2.4s its a learn to play issue.  I have seen KV-2s hitting them, E100s hitting them. 

I also note that you have played the tier 6 and tier 7 but don't seem to be doing very well in them, so your performance seems to contradict your whine a lot.

Odd these tanks are so unbalanced as you claim, yet you can barely do 600 damage in the tier 7 one, with a 42% WR, which is barely half the damage you do in the totally not OP T29. :rolleyes:

View PostBlaffer, on 14 March 2019 - 07:49 PM, said:

Becaue i can tank and bounce high alpha damage shots.

But you can't bounce 180 pen on tier 8? Hmmn someone is talking rubbish. 

A ru is fine you can pen it easy and a crit hit means you tracked it and it stops so your teammates can wreck it. Besides that a old ru had a reload of 8 seconds and missed a lot more shot on the move.

LOL what? On what Planet did an RU251 have a reload of 8s, you could get that reload down to almost under 5s. 

And could not reverse at 80km. None of this goes for the new wheeled vehicles,  premium tier8 and tier 9and 10. I guess you have one and are annoying yourself in FL with food, gold ammo ect, Most players are not playing like a Meme ducky. So i cry about things that are a real issue for most players that liked there slower tanks.

'Real issue' nah, its just an ignorant whine from poor players who can't adapt to a new challenge. 

View PostLordMuffin, on 14 March 2019 - 11:47 PM, said:

That old RU was 4 times as big, turned slower and was slower at climbing.

lol 4 times as big? The are about the same size, HWL 30 is basically an RU and its similar in size to the EBR 75, certainly not 4 times bigger. 

His point is still valid as well, we have lower profile lights now, with armour, that go over 70kph with the same hp/ton, but apparently going 10-15kph faster is game breaking? There is not logic in it. 

View PostKejoz, on 15 March 2019 - 11:45 AM, said:

It is funny how some players complain about Steve the HT driver spamming HE in his Type 4/5,  but are completely on-board with Josh wn8 padder/ twitch streamer, spamming HE in his EBR. Wheeled vehicles and Types are the same breed of simplified gameplay but targeted to different players.

Yeh because 1400 damage HE from a 150mm gun is totally the same to 260 damage HE from a 75mm gun, all those 25 non pen damaging hits are soooooo gamebreaking :D

Clearly you are speaking as someone who hasn't played them and has no clue what they are talking about, but comparing one of the easiest tanks in the game to play with some of the hardest is just hilarious. 

TankkiPoju #14 Posted 15 March 2019 - 01:25 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 22172 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

The only way to balance WoT is if everyone plays only Russian medium tanks.

But who would want that.

Kejoz #15 Posted 15 March 2019 - 01:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 36746 battles
  • [PRICE] PRICE

View Posttajj7, on 15 March 2019 - 12:20 PM, said:

Yeh because 1400 damage HE from a 150mm gun is totally the same to 260 damage HE from a 75mm gun, all those 25 non pen damaging hits are soooooo gamebreaking :D

Clearly you are speaking as someone who hasn't played them and has no clue what they are talking about, but comparing one of the easiest tanks in the game to play with some of the hardest is just hilarious. 

One has OP armor and dumb gun, the other one has OP speed, locks itself onto a target and spams HE like crazy. No, i am not going to grind them, i dislike lights and i am definitely going to dislike WV's.

Did i say anything about it being gamebraking? No, both fit into the dumbed down gameplay targeted to Steve the HT driver and Josh the Twitch streamer. Eventually this kind of min-maxed vehicle design will break the game but in a different way, servers hit new lows, future of this game looks dim.

Geoffrey_Ironfist #16 Posted 15 March 2019 - 02:17 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 19524 battles
  • [YBB] YBB

View PostKejoz, on 15 March 2019 - 01:44 PM, said:

One has OP armor and dumb gun, the other one has OP speed, locks itself onto a target and spams HE like crazy. No, i am not going to grind them, i dislike lights and i am definitely going to dislike WV's.

Did i say anything about it being gamebraking? No, both fit into the dumbed down gameplay targeted to Steve the HT driver and Josh the Twitch streamer. Eventually this kind of min-maxed vehicle design will break the game but in a different way, servers hit new lows, future of this game looks dim.

I don't know about breaking the game but I agree with your assessment. Both heavy tanks that are impenetrable with APCR fired at their flanks by a lower tier tank and cartoonish light vehicles that troll games and work as late game tank hunters are annoying. It is ok for someone in a medium or light to say they can hit them on the move. Try that with an SPG or TD as they are circling around. Add to that the experience they gain from spotting plus I have been sometimes two-shot by wheeled vehicles faster than I can even get my aim circle to shrink on them.

Hopeinen #17 Posted 15 March 2019 - 02:41 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 47925 battles
Balance was thrown out of this game years ago.

tajj7 #18 Posted 15 March 2019 - 02:52 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27246 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostKejoz, on 15 March 2019 - 12:44 PM, said:

Well as I said you don't play them so your comments are pretty clueless, like I said its retarded to say that WVs are 'dumbed down' gameplay when they are hard to play and require a lot of skill to do well in. Whereas to do well in a Type 5 you need to press RRR and the left mouse button every so often, making it just above artillery in terms of complexity. 

Stupid comparison. 

LordMuffin #19 Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:03 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 50371 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View Posttajj7, on 15 March 2019 - 01:20 PM, said:

I also note that you have played the tier 6 and tier 7 but don't seem to be doing very well in them, so your performance seems to contradict your whine a lot.

Odd these tanks are so unbalanced as you claim, yet you can barely do 600 damage in the tier 7 one, with a 42% WR, which is barely half the damage you do in the totally not OP T29. :rolleyes:

lol 4 times as big? The are about the same size, HWL 30 is basically an RU and its similar in size to the EBR 75, certainly not 4 times bigger. 

His point is still valid as well, we have lower profile lights now, with armour, that go over 70kph with the same hp/ton, but apparently going 10-15kph faster is game breaking? There is not logic in it. 

Difference in size.

So I will settle for the RU251 being twice as big, due to longer hull, wider hull, longer turret, wider turret.
So only a twice as large target, even though the EBR is slightly taller (mostly due to a larger cupola).
With cupola removed from both, the height differences becomes even smaller.

The EBR is thus way harder to hit. Though not as hard to hit as the ELC EVEN, which goes even slower...

The size of the tank is of way more importance then it's speed in regards to hitting a tank.

I rather shoot a moving RU then a standing still ELC EVEN at 300m. 

Edited by LordMuffin, 15 March 2019 - 03:17 PM.

shikaka9 #20 Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:09 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 67278 battles
  • [SWM] SWM
the only way to balance french wheeled vehicles - add russian wheeled vehicles ... to destroy evil you need bigger evil

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users