Jump to content


one ofthe main reasons WHY this game have a broken balance, + RUSKI BIAS


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Bucifel #1 Posted 17 March 2019 - 01:03 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34701 battles
  • 1,600
  • [QUIET] QUIET
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

ok...its al about armors here...

RUSKI looks like this :

Spoiler

 330 thick at its "weakest" point + around same due to different thickness near area

so layout is very different in thickness to mentain that 330 effective all around

 

now...GERMANS looks like this :

Spoiler

260 at best + some better due to same thickness near the flat area

so..layout is SAME to mentan a " 260mm weakpoint" on their armor

 

do you notice some simmilarity???

 

VERY SIMMILAR SHAPE BUT DIFFERENT VALUES !!

my question is very simple...: WHY ?? WHY ONLY ON ONE OFTHEM ???? :facepalm: WHY WHEN YOU SAID THAT BALANCE IS OVER ANYTHING ELSE??

 

thats one of the main reasons why your game is inbalanced and broken !

on one side you consider only EFFECTIVE armor and on other only THICK armor,,,,but you dont have DIFFERENT AMMO FOR DIFERENT TANKS ?! and of course...NOT P2W !!?

so the result is that one is impenetrable while the other have a BIG weakpoint !

 

not to mention cupolas.....(430U???)  :facepalm:

 

*dont get me wrong...my question is  not " why germans have a weakpoint?" questions is "why ruskis DONT have same weakpoint? "

:facepalm:


Edited by Bucifel, 17 March 2019 - 02:49 AM.


DeBanus #2 Posted 17 March 2019 - 01:20 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29116 battles
  • 271
  • [-NARF] -NARF
  • Member since:
    11-19-2011

This game is currently is a disgustingly bad state. Not worth your time nor money.

This decay is already present for several years, and will never be turned in the near future IMO



Balc0ra #3 Posted 17 March 2019 - 03:10 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 70155 battles
  • 18,986
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

Well depends on how you look at it. As there is the balance aspect. Then there is the base historical aspect the game designs are based on.

 

The thing is that the German tech tree is mostly WWII and mid 40's focused, even on tier X. Russians tier 8+  are from the mid 40's to early 60's. As the IS-3 missed WWII by a few days. That's a rather big gap in tech regarding even manufacturing on some of the tier X's. Thus the high tier Russians were made after the war with a different budget, no lack or strict usage of resources due to war, no time constraint to cover losses in terms of their design. And open range on production. Good enough like the T-34 was not their goal then. German late war designs were... marked and limited by politics and management. As the war went on, manpower and resources became an issue, as reflected in later Tiger models. And fewer resources to waste on all around thicker armor was reflected in their designs. As they only had one man to impress at that point. The enemy was not one of them.

 

 



Homer_J #4 Posted 17 March 2019 - 09:15 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 31398 battles
  • 34,111
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010
I see.  WG are now to blame for 1940's tank design.  Hmmm.... anything else you want to blame them for?  Extinction of the dinosaurs maybe?

shikaka9 #5 Posted 17 March 2019 - 09:17 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 67155 battles
  • 461
  • [SWM] SWM
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013
They don't care. Nuff said.

Bucifel #6 Posted 17 March 2019 - 03:13 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34701 battles
  • 1,600
  • [QUIET] QUIET
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View PostBalc0ra, on 17 March 2019 - 03:10 AM, said:

Well depends on how you look at it. As there is the balance aspect. Then there is the base historical aspect the game designs are based on.

 

The thing is that the German tech tree is mostly WWII and mid 40's focused, even on tier X. Russians tier 8+  are from the mid 40's to early 60's. As the IS-3 missed WWII by a few days. That's a rather big gap in tech regarding even manufacturing on some of the tier X's. Thus the high tier Russians were made after the war with a different budget, no lack or strict usage of resources due to war, no time constraint to cover losses in terms of their design. And open range on production. Good enough like the T-34 was not their goal then. German late war designs were... marked and limited by politics and management. As the war went on, manpower and resources became an issue, as reflected in later Tiger models. And fewer resources to waste on all around thicker armor was reflected in their designs. As they only had one man to impress at that point. The enemy was not one of them.

 

 

 

and this being one ofthe main reasons why a game like WOT cant be 100% historically accurate, or realistic, and its perfectly fine : balance over realism.

they said that some stats are changed from reality exactly for balance reasons...so there should be no problem with age difference between tanks

BUT...our reality in game shows something else....thats my point

:facepalm:


Edited by Bucifel, 17 March 2019 - 03:13 PM.


gunslingerXXX #7 Posted 17 March 2019 - 03:54 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 12162 battles
  • 2,811
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

View PostHomer_J, on 17 March 2019 - 09:15 AM, said:

I see.  WG are now to blame for 1940's tank design.  Hmmm.... anything else you want to blame them for?  Extinction of the dinosaurs maybe?

 

Global warming? Trump?

Edited by gunslingerXXX, 17 March 2019 - 03:55 PM.


Obsessive_Compulsive #8 Posted 17 March 2019 - 03:56 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 28743 battles
  • 8,481
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014
are these pictures historically accurate?

Edited by Obsessive_Compulsive, 17 March 2019 - 03:56 PM.


Bucifel #9 Posted 17 March 2019 - 03:58 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34701 battles
  • 1,600
  • [QUIET] QUIET
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View PostObsessive_Compulsive, on 17 March 2019 - 03:56 PM, said:

are these pictures historically accurate?

 

no, just WoT accurate :)

wsatnutter #10 Posted 17 March 2019 - 03:59 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 26044 battles
  • 9,157
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

View PostBucifel, on 17 March 2019 - 12:03 AM, said:

ok...its al about armors here...

RUSKI looks like this :

Spoiler

 330 thick at its "weakest" point + around same due to different thickness near area

so layout is very different in thickness to mentain that 330 effective all around

 

now...GERMANS looks like this :

Spoiler

260 at best + some better due to same thickness near the flat area

so..layout is SAME to mentan a " 260mm weakpoint" on their armor

 

do you notice some simmilarity???

 

VERY SIMMILAR SHAPE BUT DIFFERENT VALUES !!

my question is very simple...: WHY ?? WHY ONLY ON ONE OFTHEM ???? :facepalm: WHY WHEN YOU SAID THAT BALANCE IS OVER ANYTHING ELSE??

 

thats one of the main reasons why your game is inbalanced and broken !

on one side you consider only EFFECTIVE armor and on other only THICK armor,,,,but you dont have DIFFERENT AMMO FOR DIFERENT TANKS ?! and of course...NOT P2W !!?

so the result is that one is impenetrable while the other have a BIG weakpoint !

 

not to mention cupolas.....(430U???)  :facepalm:

 

*dont get me wrong...my question is  not " why germans have a weakpoint?" questions is "why ruskis DONT have same weakpoint? "

:facepalm:

 

View PostDeBanus, on 17 March 2019 - 12:20 AM, said:

This game is currently is a disgustingly bad state. Not worth your time nor money.

This decay is already present for several years, and will never be turned in the near future IMO

 

the door is on the left but do leave any sprout recipes that have not been covered like your posts




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users