6 nations

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

TungstenHitman #1 Posted 17 March 2019 - 02:33 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 30631 battles

Hi all, 

Not sure if there's any other ruggers fans on this forum but I'm Irish, love the 6 nations and just wanted to say a big congrats to Wales on their grand slam. They played very well and with a positive attitude which breeds positive things to happen and it did and they deserved the game today no doubt. They were dead and buried at moments against France who gifted a win and they hung in there against a very powerful and at the time, comfortable looking English side. They played not at their best against Italy with a second string team and survived a spirited Scottish effort.

For a grands slam there is always a few things need to go your way, a little luck an a lot of heart. I enjoyed this way last year for Ireland when the also had such moments like an injury time JS drop goal to steal the win against France which also ended with a dominant final game for Irelands grand slam. Really looking forward to the World Cup. England, Ireland or Wales for a place in the final. They can beat each other, the know that, the attitude is usually the only difference, they are top 3 in the world so if they don't make last 4 then they underachieved and I believe one of these 3 teams is a finalist, should be a good un. 

Rupolsky #2 Posted 23 March 2019 - 09:18 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1730 battles
  • [HUZ1] HUZ1
Is this where the Irish cheat because north and south can't find enough decent players to form one team?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users