XP Mission 5x

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

in340 #1 Posted 20 March 2019 - 10:50 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 6999 battles

Hello.

I cannot understand why WG doesn't make it so that you can pause or designate a current vehicle for the 5x missions to be active on? We don't want to force grind 1 or 2 lines for the enterity of our missions (they are selling a 75 mission pack!). Maybe you want to take a break and play some other tanks without triggering the 5x. I know that you can play the 2x win of the day, but after that I'm stuck with the tanks I want to use the 5x on or waste 5x on tanks that I don't want the faster progression on. Why can't we just pause the missions and take a break from the "grinding" and play some fun tanks. I don't want to trigger 5x missions on premium tanks when I'm taking a break from progressing a line.

I don't understand why WG is so damn idiotic and slow. These things could be fixed in a day but they don't do it. Same with other things such as weak tanks that need to be buffed. Why do they take so damn long to do ANYTHING? I like WoT, but I don't like the way WG handles things. They frustrate the hell out of their players, but what shocks me is that they frustrate even the paying customer... The greed is real.

Thoughts?

o/

UserZer00 #2 Posted 20 March 2019 - 10:58 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12053 battles

View Postin340, on 20 March 2019 - 10:50 AM, said:

Hello.

I cannot understand why WG doesn't make it so that you can pause or designate a current vehicle for the 5x missions to be active on? We don't want to force grind 1 or 2 lines for the enterity of our missions (they are selling a 75 mission pack!). Maybe you want to take a break and play some other tanks without triggering the 5x. I know that you can play the 2x win of the day, but after that I'm stuck with the tanks I want to use the 5x on or waste 5x on tanks that I don't want the faster progression on. Why can't we just pause the missions and take a break from the "grinding" and play some fun tanks. I don't want to trigger 5x missions on premium tanks when I'm taking a break from progressing a line.

I don't understand why WG is so damn idiotic and slow. These things could be fixed in a day but they don't do it. Same with other things such as weak tanks that need to be buffed. Why do they take so damn long to do ANYTHING? I like WoT, but I don't like the way WG handles things. They frustrate the hell out of their players, but what shocks me is that they frustrate even the paying customer... The greed is real.

Thoughts?

o/

Because they don't want you using them logically.  They want you using them.quickly and then buying more.

As for improving "weak" tanks. I guess they are too wary of creating more OPd versions?  Either that or they want you using free experience to bypass the weak ones.

mateyflip #3 Posted 20 March 2019 - 02:39 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 34151 battles
  • [-NMZ-] -NMZ-
I got a x5 xp for any victory after the first victory. It was applied to any tank, any tier.  However WG do sometimes ringfence x5's to a certain tank.

Long_Range_Sniper #4 Posted 20 March 2019 - 02:59 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36272 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
It does seem quite mercenary. Basically only buy them when you're prepared to grind out a single tank.

Alternatively don't forget that they don't get used on your x2 so you can play those tanks for no penalty.

superfly2000 #5 Posted 21 March 2019 - 01:33 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 79995 battles
  • [SFLY] SFLY
I vote for this.

Negativvv #6 Posted 21 March 2019 - 01:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11053 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE

This is the reason why I didn't buy the x5 XP package.

As I split my time between grinding and playing Prem tanks. Would rather not be forced into playing my grinds.

Also tagged with XP, Mission, 5x

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users