WG Customer Service LMAO

wg customer service joke

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

bangash #1 Posted 22 March 2019 - 07:24 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 30635 battles

Well guys what to say, playing this game for years and contributed whatever possible to this game. But when you need help WG customer service will treat you like garbage. My problem is simple i just wanted to change my country option so that i can use more payment option to pay for some gold. But guess what CS staff made it a National security issue and told me that I am not the rightful owner of this account. PLease register from new account. LMAO. This shows how well versed and trained they are. Previously i did the same thing and it was changed with no issue. None of the representative is experience enough to ask for the basic information (security wise questions) to verify the authenticity of the account which i am willing to but no they are just following that first representative answer which was "Sorry it is not possible"  . So if this is the case then i dont give a flying F### about this game and will not give a single dime anymore.

Attached Files

• Attached File   Untitled.jpg   101.5K

Edited by bangash, 22 March 2019 - 07:26 PM.

Jigabachi #2 Posted 22 March 2019 - 07:41 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postbangash, on 22 March 2019 - 07:24 PM, said:

Well guys what to say, playing this game for years and contributed whatever possible to this game. But when you need help WG customer service will treat you like garbage. My problem is simple i just wanted to change my country option so that i can use more payment option to pay for some gold. But guess what CS staff made it a National security issue and told me that I am not the rightful owner of this account. PLease register from new account. LMAO. This shows how well versed and trained they are. Previously i did the same thing and it was changed with no issue. None of the representative is experience enough to ask for the basic information (security wise questions) to verify the authenticity of the account which i am willing to but no they are just following that first representative answer which was "Sorry it is not possible"  . So if this is the case then i dont give a flying F### about this game and will not give a single dime anymore.

Just try again, maybe you get someone who even speaks English.

If that doesn't help, PM "eekeeboo", it's the community guy. He might be able to help you.

bangash #3 Posted 22 March 2019 - 07:46 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 30635 battles

View PostJigabachi, on 22 March 2019 - 11:41 PM, said:

Just try again, maybe you get someone who even speaks English.

If that doesn't help, PM "eekeeboo", it's the community guy. He might be able to help you.

That's what i am asking for someone who can understand problems written in english. ;)

Also tagged with wg, customer service, joke

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users