XVM without stats ?

xvm stats statistics remove

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

tymmo98 #1 Posted 22 March 2019 - 09:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10829 battles

I like the information that XVM gives out, like damage log and type of ammo the enemy shoots and garage tank statistics, but I'm starting to despise the in-battle WN8 rating.

I will start being excessively risk taking when I see a red player in front of me and will over-focus unicums. I don't think it's good. Also, I hate this "oh no the allies are all red, we will lose" attitude of mine.

My question is, can I properly disable in-battles statistics in XVM ? I know I can stop activating the services on the XVM website but I will end up with dashes and characters all over the place which fill the gaps when the player stats are unavailable.

So, can I do it the proper way or deactivating XVM services is the only way ?

_deNoir_ #2 Posted 22 March 2019 - 10:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25994 battles

"damage log and type of ammo the enemy shoots" - is already in game

you can try this until you find something better.

XVM-

no info in hangar on tanks, but options for auto return crew and lock/unlock gold & free xp are available.

this is more for in battle markers / hp bars / xvm hit&damage log. (no stats in battle).

Edited by _deNoir_, 22 March 2019 - 10:36 PM.

RaJCeL #3 Posted 22 March 2019 - 10:33 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24130 battles
Yes, you can.

JdgDReDD #4 Posted 27 March 2019 - 04:01 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 93 battles

View Posttymmo98, on 22 March 2019 - 01:09 PM, said:

I like the information that XVM gives out, like damage log and type of ammo the enemy shoots and garage tank statistics, but I'm starting to despise the in-battle WN8 rating.

I will start being excessively risk taking when I see a red player in front of me and will over-focus unicums. I don't think it's good. Also, I hate this "oh no the allies are all red, we will lose" attitude of mine.

My question is, can I properly disable in-battles statistics in XVM ? I know I can stop activating the services on the XVM website but I will end up with dashes and characters all over the place which fill the gaps when the player stats are unavailable.

So, can I do it the proper way or deactivating XVM services is the only way ?

the light version of this mod pack is exactly what you're asking for, i think

Also tagged with xvm, stats, statistics, remove

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users