54% winrate player looking for casual clan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

the_beef #1 Posted 23 March 2019 - 11:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5579 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Hi all, I recently got back into the game after a 4.5 year break. My old clan is dying, so I'm looking for a new home. Preferably a clan with relaxed attitude, and good winrate. I like platooning and frontline, and play almost every day.

I'm an old player -- got the "7" emblem -- and oh man, did everything change. I like to play artillery, TDs, and lights, with heavies on the side. It seems arties really got stepped on (then again I was one of those players using AP rofl-shells so maybe we deserved it).

dikacarkralj #2 Posted 24 March 2019 - 12:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17823 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

If you are intrested in little bit of dark humor and memes while playing strongholds. i preffer you come to our clan -GO.

we have also intentions to play tier VIII global map just for lols. All players have great knowledge and skill.

so yeah. come and see for few days if you would like it or not.

-GO is waiting for you :)

Joggaman #3 Posted 24 March 2019 - 04:32 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 25074 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Capt_Kelt #4 Posted 25 March 2019 - 12:01 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10845 battles
  • [U-WOT] U-WOT

We are looking for players to participate in platoons, skirmishes, strongholds, and other events. We are a primarily English speaking, european based clan with members all around the world. With recent successes in strongholds, we look to upgrade the size and skill of our player base. We wish of you to be active 3-4+ days a week, ideally between the hours of 19-22 GMT. If you're unsure if we are the right fit, come talk to one of us in game, we would love to hear from you.

For more info check out our clan page

https://eu.wargaming.../wot/500137772/

Send me a forum message if you are interested :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users