• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

zSev7NNN #1 Posted 25 March 2019 - 12:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20978 battles
  • [LGEND] LGEND

Hello all. 

As you probably know, here is a discussion of how WG want's to change the MM and to rebalace SPG [Kinda nerf or smth].

Here is what I think they should do..for a month at least, to test and wait for a community feedback:

*Lets start with artys :) 

This "nerf" that you guys {WG} want to do..is not a gamechanger. Arty will still be annoying, and nothing will change for sure.

I''m coming up with an idea. Why you need to nerf arty, when you can change it to a better and less hated one?

Here's what I think you should do ASAP:

-Increase the damage back how it was, decrease the penetration, up to 35 [For T92 example], that will be enough for dealing like 400+ dmg Into an Maus..etc.

-Decrease the splash ratio a bit.

-Incerase the accuracy [make it a litlle bit worse]

-Increase the reload time by 3,5-10% to every arty.

-PERMANENTLY WIPE OFF THE STUNNING EFFECT ! / Look, I understand you guys, that stun is an feature of the game that was worked for , I really understand ,but when it is as broken as it is now, you should just remove it completely. It was good idea, and still is an good idea, but is very bad made and most of the playerbase are sick of it, and you know that, but "nerfing" it a bit doesn't change anything.

The thing is, there is a very massive playerbase that are playing exclusive for arty, I know that, everyone knows. But, and it is a BIG BUT, they [without offending someone] are under average players [statistically].

You see, we need an common "thing" here, to make everyone happy, to make the game enjoyable for everyone. But this is not possible, it will always be someone who doesn't like something. BUT , when over 50% of the playerbase are complaining about it, there is a problem.

You should listen to everyone, to the new players, to the "old" players , to the bad players and good players to the game. And belive me, if you listen only to 1 part of this 2, the game will fall down and this is not what we want.

If the good players, players that are making the meta, players that are with years and years of experience in the game are leaving the game, then..is gonna be an ENDGAME. And noone wants to be there.

Ah, and I was to forget, most important part of all of this: LIMIT ONE ARTY PER GAME. It is soooo damn bad when you get focused by 3 artys and lose 2000 HP in under 10 seconds. I truly prefer to stay 10 more seconds for a good MM instand of an 3 arty battle.   

*Bonus real fact: If there will be maximum 1 arty in the team, this will significant reduce the camping*

*The MM:

Here, we have a common problem. I think, not the 3-5-7 is the problem at all, the +2-2 MM is the real problem.

I mean, what is suppose to do with an Tiger 131 to an VK.100.01 P for example, or with any tier VIII to an Obj 430U / Type 5/ Maus..and you got the point.

The *perfect* MM in my oppinion is gonna look like: +1-1 for every tank in the game, except preferential MM ones, they should have only -1 [For example, E 25: Can See maximum tier VII, but also can be with VI]

This will solve some waiting problems for a battle, there will not be overpowerd situations [ Type 5 vs 8 tier VIII and , ofc Type 5 wins by staying afk ] * A lil joke * 

The teamplates can look like: 5-10, 6-9, 7-8 and the classic 1 tier battle, 15-15.

Ok, in conclusion, I'm not saying you have to do this because it's best,just say you should consider it , and if you can , what you should do is try these changes for at least a month, then wait for the community feedback. And I'm telling you now, THIS is gonna be a gamechanger, and I'm pretty sure is gonna "save" somehow the game, for a while at least.

Thank you , everyone who reads this, for your time, and please share you're oppinion down here.

* Wargaming, you're a great company with amazing games, but you should take care when the game start to fall down *  

Edited by zSev7NNN, 26 March 2019 - 12:21 PM.

WindSplitter1 #2 Posted 25 March 2019 - 03:30 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18452 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM
Cool story, bro.

vorlontank #3 Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:26 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25651 battles

BUT , when over 50% of the playerbase are complaining about it, there is a problem.

dont disagree, but please say where you got this little statistic from ? did you ask them all?

FrantisekBascovansky #4 Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:42 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19313 battles
you have quite original and unique perspective on the game, it deserves own thread for sure

Edited by FrantisekBascovansky, 25 March 2019 - 05:42 PM.

Bordhaw #5 Posted 25 March 2019 - 07:29 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 13422 battles

View PostzSev7NNN, on 25 March 2019 - 11:48 AM, said:

Hello all. 

As you probably know, here is a discussion of how WG want's to change the MM and to rebalace SPG [Kinda nerf or smth].

Here is what I think they should do..for a month at least, to test and wait for a community feedback:

*Lets start with artys :) 

This "nerf" that you guys {WG} want to do..is not a gamechanger. Arty will still be annoying, and nothing will change for sure.

I''m coming up with an idea. Why you need to nerf arty, when you can change it to a better and less hated one?

Here's what I think you should do ASAP:

-Incrase the damage back how it was, decrease the penetration, up to 35 [For T92 example], that will be enough for dealing like 400+ dmg Into an Maus..etc.

-Decrease the splash ratio a bit.

-PERMANENTLY WIPE OFF THE STUNNING EFFECT ! / Look, I understand you guys, that stun is an feature of the game that was worked for , I really understand ,but when it is as broken as it is now, you should just remove it completely. It was good idea, and still is an good idea, but is very bad made and most of the playerbase are sick of it, and you know that, but "nerfing" it a bit doesn't change anything.

The thing is, there is a very massive playerbase that are playing exclusive for arty, I know that, everyone knows. But, and it is a BIG BUT, they [without offending someone] are under average players [statistically].

You see, we need an common "thing" here, to make everyone happy, to make the game enjoyable for everyone. But this is not possible, it will always be someone who doesn't like something. BUT , when over 50% of the playerbase are complaining about it, there is a problem.

You should listen to everyone, to the new players, to the "old" players , to the bad players and good players to the game. And belive me, if you listen only to 1 part of this 2, the game will fall down and this is not what we want.

If the good players, players that are making the meta, players that are with years and years of experience in the game are leaving the game, then..is gonna be an ENDGAME. And noone wants to be there.

Ah, and I was to forget, most important part of all of this: LIMIT ONE ARTY PER GAME. It is soooo damn bad when you get focused by 3 artys and lose 2000 HP in under 10 seconds. I truly prefer to stay 10 more seconds for a good MM instand of an 3 arty battle.   

*Bonus real fact: If there will be maximum 1 arty in the team, this will significant reduce the camping*

*The MM:

Here, we have a common problem. I think, not the 3-5-7 is the problem at all, the +2-2 MM is the real problem.

I mean, what is suppose to do with an Tiger 131 to an VK.100.01 P for example, or with any tier VIII to an Obj 430U / Type 5/ Maus..and you got the point.

The *perfect* MM in my oppinion is gonna look like: +1-1 for every tank in the game, except preferential MM ones, they should have only -1 [For example, E 25: Can See maximum tier VII, but also can be with VI]

This will solve some waiting problems for a battle, there will not be overpowerd situations [ Type 5 vs 8 tier VIII and , ofc Type 5 wins by staying afk ] * A lil joke * 

The teamplates can look like: 5-10, 6-9, 7-8 and the classic 1 tier battle, 15-15.

Ok, in conclusion, I'm not saying you have to do this because it's best,just say you should consider it , and if you can , what you should do is try these changes for at least a month, then wait for the community feedback. And I'm telling you now, THIS is gonna be a gamechanger, and I'm pretty sure is gonna "save" somehow the game, for a while at least.

Thank you , everyone who reads this, for your time, and please share you're oppinion down here.

* Wargaming, you're a great company with amazing games, but you should take care when the game start to fall down *  

*edited*

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/703437-spg-rebalance-changing-the-stun-parameters/

Edited by kwiatek228, 25 March 2019 - 08:14 PM.
edited, not constructive post including insults

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users