Jump to content


am i seeing things?

Maus

  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

The_Naa #1 Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:07 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 5247 battles
  • 666
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    11-10-2017

is WG doing something to the Maus? can we expect a new German superheavy at the start of the next month?

Spoiler

 



8126Jakobsson #2 Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:08 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 73374 battles
  • 4,161
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
It's just the end of top of the tree :P

xx984 #3 Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:09 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 59710 battles
  • 2,841
  • [SHEKL] SHEKL
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 25 March 2019 - 04:08 PM, said:

It's just the end of top of the tree :P

 

this, although its worded poorly, so i can understand the confusion 

TPpie #4 Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:31 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 16230 battles
  • 158
  • Member since:
    05-08-2014

It's just a reminder for the current Top of the Tree (The Maus Line) as its about to end soon.

 

I mean, what would they replace the Maus with? the Ratte? :hiding:

 

 

Spoiler

 



The_Naa #5 Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:36 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 5247 battles
  • 666
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    11-10-2017

View PostTPpie, on 25 March 2019 - 05:31 PM, said:

It's just a reminder for the current Top of the Tree (The Maus Line) as its about to end soon.

 

I mean, what would they replace the Maus with? the Ratte? :hiding:

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

WT auf E-100?;)

Edited by The_Naa, 25 March 2019 - 05:36 PM.


XxKuzkina_MatxX #6 Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:36 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 53200 battles
  • 3,363
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016
Hilarious gas mask on the M41D though, gassy teams? :teethhappy:

The_Naa #7 Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:38 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 5247 battles
  • 666
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    11-10-2017

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 25 March 2019 - 05:36 PM, said:

Hilarious gas mask on the M41D though, gassy teams? :teethhappy:

 

heard that players get toxic when they see a yoloing scout so had to prepare myself. ;)

TPpie #8 Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:46 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 16230 battles
  • 158
  • Member since:
    05-08-2014

View PostThe_Naa, on 25 March 2019 - 05:36 PM, said:

 

WT auf E-100?;)

 

It's still in the Chinese server as VERY~ expensive tier 10 Premium (Plus in the Xbox servers aswell appearently) so I mean that's not to far off either.

 

(lets hope Antonovich from WG doesn't get any inspired ideas)

 



XxKuzkina_MatxX #9 Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:46 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 53200 battles
  • 3,363
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostThe_Naa, on 25 March 2019 - 06:38 PM, said:

heard that players get toxic when they see a yoloing scout so had to prepare myself. ;)

 

Team:

 

 

The_Naa: Guys, not that gas!!!



The_Naa #10 Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:52 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 5247 battles
  • 666
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    11-10-2017

View PostTPpie, on 25 March 2019 - 05:46 PM, said:

 

It's still in the Chinese server as VERY~ expensive tier 10 Premium (Plus in the Xbox servers aswell appearently) so I mean that's not to far off either.

 

(lets hope Antonovich from WG doesn't get any inspired ideas)

 

 

its in the Xnox1 and PS4 versions as well.

PervyPastryPuffer #11 Posted 25 March 2019 - 06:25 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 32757 battles
  • 3,252
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

Ahhh WG's translation team never disappoints...

 

Well...to be completely fair, I often encounter news articles from a Croatian news site with miswritten and/or poorly worded...um, words...so I'm not too surprised. Just a bit sad maybe.



The_Naa #12 Posted 25 March 2019 - 06:27 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 5247 battles
  • 666
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    11-10-2017

View PostPervyPastryPuffer, on 25 March 2019 - 06:25 PM, said:

Ahhh WG's translation team never disappoints...

 

Well...to be completely fair, I often encounter news articles from a Croatian news site with miswritten and/or poorly worded...um, words...so I'm not too surprised. Just a bit sad maybe.

 

must still be better than Finnish translations.



Bordhaw #13 Posted 25 March 2019 - 07:30 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 13422 battles
  • 3,649
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostThe_Naa, on 25 March 2019 - 04:07 PM, said:

is WG doing something to the Maus? can we expect a new German superheavy at the start of the next month?

Spoiler

 

 







Also tagged with Maus

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users