Nerfed Bushes in this patch

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

pecopad #1 Posted 25 March 2019 - 08:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26379 battles
  • [UGN] UGN

I was confirming what was an impression and ideed the bushed have been nerfed.

I think this changes must be on the patch notes so we can adjust our gameplay.

Edited by pecopad, 26 March 2019 - 04:16 PM.

barison1 #2 Posted 25 March 2019 - 08:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 40899 battles
  • [MEME] MEME
this is some tinfoil again    #138724752725

NUKLEAR_SLUG #3 Posted 25 March 2019 - 08:22 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 32037 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View Postpecopad, on 25 March 2019 - 08:12 PM, said:

I think this canhes must be on the patch notes so we can adjust our gameplay.

Bushes have been working just fine for me today. I'll assume you've got a replay for us that demonstrates the problem?

SiliconSidewinder #4 Posted 25 March 2019 - 08:25 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 28342 battles
how exactly did you confirm that?

Bracciano_gatto #5 Posted 25 March 2019 - 08:42 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 2106 battles

View Postpecopad, on 25 March 2019 - 08:12 PM, said:

I think this canhes must be on the patch notes so we can adjust our gameplay.

Screenshot, replay, some kind of proof: otherwise I have tinfoil for you.

Edited by Bracciano_gatto, 25 March 2019 - 08:42 PM.

unhappy_bunny #6 Posted 25 March 2019 - 09:20 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 19256 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-
I had 2 bushes shoot me today. They need nerfing more.

vasilinhorulezz #7 Posted 25 March 2019 - 11:15 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23236 battles
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Jigabachi #8 Posted 26 March 2019 - 08:13 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostSiliconSidewinder, on 25 March 2019 - 08:25 PM, said:

how exactly did you confirm that?

Same way he confirmed his other claims: Not at all.

It's just a desperate trolling attempt again.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #9 Posted 26 March 2019 - 08:26 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 32037 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostJigabachi, on 26 March 2019 - 08:13 AM, said:

Same way he confirmed his other claims: Not at all.

It's just a desperate trolling attempt again.

That would imply some level of understanding of the mechanics at play. I suspect the issue is very much the polar opposite.

pecopad #10 Posted 26 March 2019 - 04:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26379 battles
  • [UGN] UGN

Its quite simple, bushes I used to go without any problem, and now I can't.

Example, the bushes on Paris on the little hills. Spoted with an E25

On siegfried line on the south near the house, Spoted in the Projecto, double bush fire against a 430

Manheheim line on the north just near the rock, Spoted on arrival with a Skorpion

Erlemberg north spawn to the west,near the tree, Spoted with a Skorpion on arrival

I actually wonder if the posters who are coming here even play the game, because they never experience the most obvious things, like server lag, disconnections, bushes changes, hit box problems, etc

There have been several problems with the bushes in WOT, specially the hitbox and coverage of the bush., Its a well known problem that is introduced and apparently solved, but they never appear on patch notes.

PS. You should stop acting like a band of Hienas or something... gang bang mentality.... TOXIC

Edited by pecopad, 26 March 2019 - 04:26 PM.

TheDrownedApe #11 Posted 26 March 2019 - 04:36 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 47206 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View Postpecopad, on 26 March 2019 - 03:23 PM, said:

On siegfried line on the south near the house, Spoted in the Projecto, double bush fire against a 430

Manheheim line on the north just near the rock, Spoted on arrival with a Skorpion

Erlemberg north spawn to the west,near the tree, Spoted with a Skorpion on arrival

I actually wonder if the posters who are coming here even play the game, because they never experience the most obvious things, like server lag, disconnections, bushes changes, hit box problems, etc

There have been several problems with the bushes in WOT, specially the hitbox and coverage of the bush., Its a well known problem that is introduced and apparently solved, but they never appear on patch notes.

PS. You should stop acting like a band of Hienas or something... gang bang mentality.... TOXIC

If you don't like the reaction of your fellow forumites then don't post, or read replies.

AND

it is still your opinion as you haven't shown us any proof. Until such time as you do then expect ppl to not believe you

Edited by TheDrownedApe, 26 March 2019 - 04:37 PM.

Cobra6 #12 Posted 26 March 2019 - 04:42 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16463 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Postbarison1, on 25 March 2019 - 07:14 PM, said:

this is some tinfoil again    #138724752725

Well it isn't really, with the HD redesign of maps a *LOT* of bushes had their camo value tweaked which negatively impacts gameplay if not properly outlined in the patch notes.

Bushes that were perfectly safe beforehand now do not camouflage your tank properly anymore or don't provide (much) camo anymore when firing through from 15m distance or more.

Cobra 6

The_Wallet_Warrior #13 Posted 26 March 2019 - 04:45 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10405 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Is it just me or do knocked down trees no longer count as bushes? I remember when knocking down a tree gave you cover, now it seems to not?

Balc0ra #14 Posted 26 March 2019 - 04:57 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 69705 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postpecopad, on 26 March 2019 - 04:23 PM, said:

Then go to a private room. Test with the same tanks and only have one enemy gun so you know where is and where his spotting lines are, vs a few you can't see. Replicate it. If you can't. Then it was not that gun that spotted you. If you can. Send it to WG's bug report section and have them look at it.

On your last two, a wheeled light could even have spotted you moving via sight lines to the side vs the bush itself head-on as you were spotted on "arrival". As I can't say much on the 2nd one as I hardly use that bush to notice it. But my E25 have been on the first one several times with no issues firing away. But less so if there is a passive spotter to your side that got there faster near the red line hill. As I've spotted many E25 there unspotted myself via the south side bush next to that hill.

but they never appear on patch notes.

There have been a few confirmed broken bushes, that has been tested by players "not in randoms" and fixed when WG takes notice of it. The one on airfield comes to mind, as that video vent viral fast. Others have been moved to make it a less strong position, as in adding a gap between it so your lower plate dot is easier to see vs giving full cover. And indeed it's not mentioned in the patch notes. But rather "fixed some issues on Mines" etc instead. Seen several bush topics since 1.0. But I can't say I've had the same issues with half of them. We have tested some. But can't replicated it to prove anything. And the one we did send to support was removed later when the map was reworked a few patches ago "Fishermans bay"

I actually wonder if the posters who are coming here even play the game, because they never experience the most obvious things, like server lag, disconnections, bushes changes, hit box problems,

Depends. Lag and disconnections could be several factors. As when it is on WG's end. You see several topics about it as it affects everyone. Not one topic here and there and the lag is there for some and not for others. As with a server run game, even a server on the way can ruin it for you outside of WG or your ISP hands. 

Hitbox problems are more on where you aim or tend to hit vs others. Take the wheeled lights for instance. Not many know that their hitbox was a bit off and fixed this patch. As most did not hit that wide on them I suspect to notice.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #15 Posted 26 March 2019 - 05:21 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 32037 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

Cool, so show us the replay of these broken bushes because until you do and it can be confirmed the likelihood is more that you just got spotted by something you didn't even know was there.

barison1 #16 Posted 26 March 2019 - 05:31 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 40899 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

View PostCobra6, on 26 March 2019 - 04:42 PM, said:

Well it isn't really, with the HD redesign of maps a *LOT* of bushes had their camo value tweaked which negatively impacts gameplay if not properly outlined in the patch notes.

Bushes that were perfectly safe beforehand now do not camouflage your tank properly anymore or don't provide (much) camo anymore when firing through from 15m distance or more.

Cobra 6

but the HD redesign and some bush bug is mostly of ages ago, not something recent as last patch as OP is assuming

Jigabachi #17 Posted 26 March 2019 - 06:19 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

No toxicity, no hyenas, no gang bang mentality. Just a well known crapposter getting the expected answers after starting a completely pointless tthread with ZERO content to discuss once again, although he should perfectly know by now how to do it right.

kubawt112 #18 Posted 26 March 2019 - 06:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 3378 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

Replay, please?

View PostJigabachi, on 26 March 2019 - 06:19 PM, said:

No toxicity, no hyenas, no gang bang mentality. Just a well known crapposter getting the expected answers after starting a completely pointless tthread with ZERO content to discuss once again, although he should perfectly know by now how to do it right.

It's toxic to be right. Wonder how many such threads he can post before, you know, pigs start flying.

Bordhaw #19 Posted 26 March 2019 - 09:01 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 13422 battles

View Postpecopad, on 25 March 2019 - 07:12 PM, said:

I think this changes must be on the patch notes so we can adjust our gameplay.

I didnt even notice there were any bushes to even be nerfed. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users