New Seires : What Not to do In WOT - E1.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

TheOnlyMagician #1 Posted 26 March 2019 - 07:25 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 24784 battles
  • [GSTUD] GSTUD

http://wotreplays.eu...rd_ebr_75_fl_10
Do not be like the 3 players in my team, we did win, but could have been easier if they helped. Not shaming anyone. This is for educational purpose only.

Moral of the replay : If you have health at 100% try taking a bit of risks, can help your team a lot.

PS: a fun replay... watch how close it was in the end when KV2 and ISU shot me with HE... Did I survive? Find out yourself.

gpalsson #2 Posted 26 March 2019 - 08:15 AM

General

• Player
  • 24349 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Watch it I got banned for 2 weeks for posting a replay with a guy who teamkilled me.

Modding here is completely random so maybe nothing will happen or maybe you will get ban, but watch out for mod4fun random botmods.

WindSpIitter1 #3 Posted 26 March 2019 - 10:10 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 278 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

If you want to discuss this topic, I recommend screenshots or a censored video replay, centering around why they play like this (provided they want to win), rather than their actual actions, to make it 'constructive'. Bit of text doesn't hurt either. Maybe make a little adventure story out of it? :)

View Postgpalsson, on 26 March 2019 - 08:15 AM, said:

(...)

The moderation is obviously fair and just, with truly divine knowledge of what the forum rules cover. I mean, what mortal being could have imagined that 'One-Handed Monkey' would be an offensive phrase (used in 'anyone could do it, even...' ), or that they were aware of obscenities in old norse? The ways of the moderation team is truly mindboggling.

Jokes aside, it's mostly a matter of someone clicking the 'Report' button and writing enough text that it appears convincing.

Edited by WindSpIitter1, 26 March 2019 - 10:11 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users