• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

SuedKAT #1 Posted 26 March 2019 - 11:25 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Hello,

Quite a while ago "Directives" were introduced and overall I can't say I've utilized them very much apart from "Increased Focus" to grant me sixth sense while grinding a new crew. The other day I decided to have a look at what directives I actually had in the depot and I own hundreds if not close to thousands of directives that I've won from missions I didn't care about and FL etc, I realized quite quickly that most of them I will never use.

So with the new Bond Shop coming soon™ wouldn't it be kinda nice to be able to sell directives for bonds just as you can sell all the other consumables you win for credits or at least be able to convert one you don't want into another one or some other similar approach.

//SuedKAT

The_Georgian_One #2 Posted 26 March 2019 - 11:36 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 40029 battles
  • [KOFN] KOFN

View PostSuedKAT, on 26 March 2019 - 11:25 AM, said:

So with the new Bond Shop coming soon™ wouldn't it be kinda nice to be able to sell directives for bonds just as you can sell all the other consumables you win for credits or at least be able to convert one you don't want into another one or some other similar approach.

//SuedKAT

Yeah, that would be a good idea, as only a few options are useful. Like firefighting or sixth sense, or vents cleaning, etc.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 26 March 2019 - 11:42 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 69698 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Besides the camo, vent and 6th sense one. I have not found the others that useful that we have won loads of.

But as more stuff for bonds appears later. Who knows if you could sell them or not. But I suspect even if they do, it would be for silver only.

Richthoffen #4 Posted 26 March 2019 - 12:28 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28837 battles
  • [MS-] MS-
not likely as you get them in almost every merit box

NUKLEAR_SLUG #5 Posted 26 March 2019 - 12:52 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 32035 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
I recently discovered I've accumulated a load of the things too. WG stealth showering us with them I guess. I've taken to using the firefighting one on a couple tanks that appear to be made out of matchsticks and lighter fluid so should see at least some benefit from them.

SuedKAT #6 Posted 26 March 2019 - 01:13 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostRichthoffen, on 26 March 2019 - 12:28 PM, said:

not likely as you get them in almost every merit box

True, but it would at least be reasonable to be able to convert the ones you don't want/use to a directive you're actually going to use, not to mention if this was possible a lot of the rewards we get for various things would actually have a use rather than just sit unused in the depot. At the moment I'm just as exited to see that I've won a directive I'm never going to use as I am when a random company I bought something from 10 years ago mails me and tells me that I as their most loyal customer shouldn't miss their next exclusive offer and that my previous purchases from them have accumulated to an amazing 2€ discount that I must utilize before the end of the week... 

divsmo #7 Posted 26 March 2019 - 01:42 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 35038 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF
Would be good if you could sell them for half of the value like you can with consumables. I'm like you have hundreds which i won't use, have used the 6th sense ones for fresh crews and the firefighting ones for tanks im running food on but other than that they will gather dust.

BlackBloodBandit #8 Posted 26 March 2019 - 01:46 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3706 battles
I find most of them very useful. I use camo on tanks that I am working on it and have 0 skills on, like lights and td's. use increased focus when I don't have 6th sense yet, several are good for tanks with bad gun handling, for others it's very useful when you play with food as is with firefighting skill.

gpalsson #9 Posted 26 March 2019 - 02:08 PM

General

• Player
  • 24349 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
I'm pretty sure that whoever made up and balanced directives was the same who thought out crew skills and tank equipment.

SuedKAT #10 Posted 27 March 2019 - 02:18 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postgpalsson, on 26 March 2019 - 02:08 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure that whoever made up and balanced directives was the same who thought out crew skills and tank equipment.

Most likely, quite sad really that there only are a few of each that actually are options and the rest are just fluff.

View PostBlackBloodBandit, on 26 March 2019 - 01:46 PM, said:

I find most of them very useful. I use camo on tanks that I am working on it and have 0 skills on, like lights and td's. use increased focus when I don't have 6th sense yet, several are good for tanks with bad gun handling, for others it's very useful when you play with food as is with firefighting skill.

Yeah when grinding up a crew I can for sure see the use of a few of them, been using Increased Focus my self quite a bit to train new crews but stuff like Pre-Battle Maintenance or Duty Comes First or Focused Target ain't something I see my self using very often. Would be quite nice to be able to either sell those (for bonds preferably) or at least be able to convert them into something I'd actually use something which would be nice to see in the "Bond Shop" in the future in my opinion, as it is now they are just stacking up in my depot.

tajj7 #11 Posted 27 March 2019 - 03:18 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27067 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
Yeh would be a good idea, though WG seem to be throwing them at us lately so makes it unlikely. 

hasnainrakha57 #12 Posted 27 March 2019 - 06:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15212 battles
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE
I agree with u.For me only sixth sense is worth it the rest will only get rust unless wg add option to sell them..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

CaptainMarvin