can you farm nation blueprints?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Fibonachi #1 Posted 26 March 2019 - 07:47 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 28227 battles
  • [FREEP] FREEP

As the title says, can I grind a specific nation's blueprints?

To unlock an entire line from tier VI to tier X you need 444 universal and 138 nation blueprints. Every bluenprint drop of a tank you've already unlocked transforms to universal blueprint, so they are not the problem here. You can get those relatively easy, although it will still take you months to unlock an entire line.

My problem comes with nation blueprints, as there does not seem to be a steady income of those, plus you don't know what nation the RNG will spew out at you. I've only gotten 1 so far and not from a nation that I'm interested in. Have any of you found a way to narrow the RNG? Would unlocking the entire Polish/Italian tree make all my future Polish/Italian nation blueprints into other nation fragments or into universal?

Homer_J #2 Posted 26 March 2019 - 09:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31180 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostFibonachi, on 26 March 2019 - 06:47 PM, said:

As the title says, can I grind a specific nation's blueprints?

Nope.

You can ensure that any national blueprints are for the nation you want by researching all tanks on all other nations but then what you will get is more universal blueprints.

What we need is a way to manually convert from one blueprint to another but with diminishing returns.

Fibonachi #3 Posted 26 March 2019 - 09:43 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 28227 battles
  • [FREEP] FREEP
I was afraid of that. That pretty much leaves my plan to blueprint an entire line from the tech tree dead in the water. Thx for the response anyways.

Homer_J #4 Posted 26 March 2019 - 09:48 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31180 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Not possible without some free exp or grinding stock tanks anyway as the blueprints aren't usable against modules exp, only the exp to the next tank.  So if you have three guns and a turret to research before you can research the next tank you have to do those with exp.

Rod_75 #5 Posted 28 March 2019 - 05:42 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 27670 battles
  • [ORKII] ORKII

Seems it is not possible.

Would be nice to receive National BP of the nation of the tank you were playing at the moment of receiving the reward, i mean, you play AMX 12 t and receive a Franch BP...

I didnt figured it out if it is working this way, but i think is really WG style, so RNG applied to the BP, and we cant control, so we cant farm.

Pansenmann #6 Posted 28 March 2019 - 07:45 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 35355 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

actually I have no flerking idea what to do with those blueprints,

where they are stored and whatnot.

I just continue to play is if that system wasnt there.

OllieCromwell #7 Posted 28 March 2019 - 10:01 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 43469 battles
  • [GENB] GENB

View PostPansenmann, on 28 March 2019 - 07:45 AM, said:

There is 2 ways you can get to your blueprint(s) ...

1. Via the 'research' page of your selected tank. You'll find a 'Blueprint Assembled' button there that will lead to fore-mentioned blue-print page.

2. You can switch to the 'blueprint view' in the techtree (top left)... in there you can select a tank and then again 'Blueprint assembled' button  ...

Once you're on the blueprint page for your tank, you can see on the bottom of that page how many national/universal fragments you have, which you can apply to the blueprint ...

In the Depot (3rd option on the left menu) you can go to an overview of how many blue-print fragments you have and to what tanks you can apply them, In that overview it will also show how many 'specific' blue-print fragments you have that are already (automatically) applied to the speficic tank.

Main benefit is that it can shorten the grind to unlock that next tank so deffo a (little) bonus. The more fragments you get, the more choice(s) you'll have to apply them to tank(line)s you fancy.

Edited by OllieCromwell, 28 March 2019 - 10:03 AM.

TheDrownedApe #8 Posted 28 March 2019 - 10:27 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 47206 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View PostPansenmann, on 28 March 2019 - 06:45 AM, said:

they are that useful anyway

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users