• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Buglasty #1 Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:29 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2306 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hi everyone !

Keep this in mind that i really love this new reward system and whole purpose of it but i think it needs some adjustments

so

Since started playing wot i only played german tanks and not a single tank of any other nation so i have non of them being unlocked ;

and i'm trying to get some trier x and 9 tanks and i am enjoying the game ,but when i receive these merit rewards they are waaaay out my tree line ;

I got a trier X french blueprint which i haven't unlcoked a single tank in that nation and if i ever want to get to that tank it will be like in 1year and after receiving 3 cycles of rewards i didn't get a single German blueprint ; 

All im trying to say is that they have to narrow the reward based on nation or even class or the tech tree you are playing right now ;what's the point of getting trier X blueprints in french and italian tanks while im trier 9 on German pushing to reach x ?

I think this is something that they can make it more flexible and useful

gpalsson #2 Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:38 AM

General

• Player
  • 24349 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
Well tbh I think they are meant to be semi useless.

xtrem3x #3 Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:41 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34072 battles
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X

Sounds like it's working as intended.

In the first announcement WG even said it may encourage players to try different tanks/tank lines.

I don't see a problem with this tbh 

Geno1isme #4 Posted 27 March 2019 - 11:31 AM

General

• Player
  • 45858 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View PostBuglasty, on 27 March 2019 - 11:29 AM, said:

All im trying to say is that they have to narrow the reward based on nation or even class or the tech tree you are playing right now ;what's the point of getting trier X blueprints in french and italian tanks while im trier 9 on German pushing to reach x ?

The whole point of blueprints is to encourage you to research stuff you ignored so far, not to help you with the research you are doing anyway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users