Blueprints and progress on researching the 'next tank' ...

blueprints

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

OllieCromwell #1 Posted 27 March 2019 - 11:49 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 43469 battles
  • [GENB] GENB

Hello,

Just something I've been wondering about ....

At the end of researching a tank, all the modules have been researched, and there is only the next tank left to grind the XP for. ... 

Now, when you get blueprint (parts), they show up in the blue-prints screen, and they give you a (little) bonus so you have less XP to grind to research that tank.

I get that.

But when  you are slowly grinding to that next tank and, lets say you are half-way, shouldn't at least half the blueprint parts show up as well, as when the tank is fully researched, the full blueprint shows.

as said, just wondering, as it now appears to be an 'all or nothing' kinda gui thing.

tank276 #2 Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:14 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 52360 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE

Friend,

I dont get the concept of the whole blueprint thing.

Instead of playing random tanks and hoping for random rewards, you activate xp boosters and play the tank you want to grind.

Much faster, much simpler, much better.

beercritch #3 Posted 27 March 2019 - 03:41 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 40788 battles

View Posttank276, on 27 March 2019 - 12:14 PM, said:

Friend,

I dont get the concept of the whole blueprint thing.

Instead of playing random tanks and hoping for random rewards, you activate xp boosters and play the tank you want to grind.

Much faster, much simpler, much better.

This is the way to go^^

Also for me the horrible grind I want to reduce is the bit where you have to get the tracks, engine, radio, turrets and canons and unfortunately the BPs do nothing to help this. Once I have all the modules the progression to the next tank is the "good bit" about this game and I sure dont need to reduce this to get to the next tank and start the horrible grind all over again.

BlackBloodBandit #4 Posted 27 March 2019 - 04:07 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3731 battles

View PostOllieCromwell, on 27 March 2019 - 11:49 AM, said:

But when  you are slowly grinding to that next tank and, lets say you are half-way, shouldn't at least half the blueprint parts show up as well, as when the tank is fully researched, the full blueprint shows.

they are random, not depending on what lines or nations you are playing.

Homer_J #5 Posted 27 March 2019 - 04:13 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31180 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostOllieCromwell, on 27 March 2019 - 10:49 AM, said:

Hello,

Just something I've been wondering about ....

At the end of researching a tank, all the modules have been researched, and there is only the next tank left to grind the XP for. ... 

Now, when you get blueprint (parts), they show up in the blue-prints screen, and they give you a (little) bonus so you have less XP to grind to research that tank.

I get that.

as said, just wondering, as it now appears to be an 'all or nothing' kinda gui thing.

I can see your point, I can also see it would get confusing when a tank can be researched by two paths unless they allow you to combine exp from both routes.

Also tagged with blueprints

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users