• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

YonutzUnikatu #1 Posted 27 March 2019 - 05:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5114 battles
  • [3_SPT] 3_SPT

Hello , 

My name It Ionut , and i live in Romania , Ploiesti .

Recently i buy a new phone from another provider, and change the number to , because i lost my phone at work . 

And i want to change it from account , and i need help , from eu , to change me , to donate some credit euro for gold . 

But i can.t send any ticket , told me it a problem . 

Some cant help me ? to explain me where it the problem , it not for now , it an old problem , i try it before a couple of weeaks , and same problem .

Sorry for my bad english ,i hope some one uderstand my problem and help me . Thanks! 

Attached Files

• Attached File   Untitled.png   251.46K

Vikingmakt #2 Posted 27 March 2019 - 11:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10270 battles
  • [IAAN] IAAN
Maybe you will find your answer here. It is a thread about a similar/same problem :great:
http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/701766-support-not-working/

Homer_J #3 Posted 27 March 2019 - 11:20 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31411 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostYonutzUnikatu, on 27 March 2019 - 04:22 PM, said:

Recently i buy a new phone from another provider, and change the number to , because i lost my phone at work . 

Usually when you lose your phone you get a new SIM card and keep the number.  Might be easier than the minefield of trying to swap a number over with support.

YonutzUnikatu #4 Posted 28 March 2019 - 09:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5114 battles
  • [3_SPT] 3_SPT

Thanks both of you ! , I solved the problem , i changed the category of problem , and i wait to answer some one. 

View PostHomer_J, on 27 March 2019 - 10:20 PM, said:

Usually when you lose your phone you get a new SIM card and keep the number.  Might be easier than the minefield of trying to swap a number over with support.

I changed The phone provider of message , call and net from Telekom to Vodafone (more signal , cheap , and good network speed in my area ) . U have right with this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users