WG Over Promise and under Deliver: pollute the game with goodies but no MM since?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Antipathy #1 Posted 27 March 2019 - 07:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22897 battles
  • [T0] T0

Hi,

normally we are teached in IT to "Under Promise and over Deliver". Not only to make a better stand with customers, but to save our ar.es from regresses.

WG promises since (how long?) to make a good match maker and they can not even fix the one they have, but is more and more polluting the game with goodies and tanks which are unbalanced and making the experience mildly said "stinks".

For my part i have bought the "Moon Pack Premium" for only one purpose :

Getting to lvl 10 with some tanks and end the game.

The game Match-Maker was bad when I changed from Mechwarrior before 4 years ago - It was worse since I stopped playing for one year, it is bad since  6 months ago when i restarted to play, it "sucks" now, and I BET it will be bad when I am through with my lvl 10, and 2 years after that (then comes the next MMO and you will not play WoT anymore by that time).

I would be pleased if WG would closed all MM-threads and do not write anything about it, as THEY DO NOT WANT TO DELIVER.

So WG, when are you going to Under Promise and over Deliver?

gunslingerXXX #2 Posted 27 March 2019 - 07:38 PM

Major

• Player
  • 12027 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
:popcorn:

BravelyRanAway #3 Posted 27 March 2019 - 07:46 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23426 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostAntipathy, on 27 March 2019 - 06:36 PM, said:

I would be pleased if WG would closed all MM-threads and do not write anything about it, as THEY DO NOT WANT TO DELIVER.

OK...I'll report this one for you.

wsatnutter #4 Posted 27 March 2019 - 07:49 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 25988 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
Op when are you going to be coherent? just asking

Balc0ra #5 Posted 27 March 2019 - 07:52 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 69698 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostAntipathy, on 27 March 2019 - 07:36 PM, said:

WG promises since (how long?) to make a good match maker and they can not even fix the one they have, but is more and more polluting the game with goodies and tanks which are unbalanced and making the experience mildly said "stinks".

And what defines a good MM for you? As WG has 9999 different answers to that. What makes a good MM for you, might make me hate the game more. Some want to win more and have MM give them better teams to carry them. Some just want to be top tier more. Some want less arty or a better team balance on classes, while others don't care about that at all. Others just want equal tier games etc. Some I know would leave if +2 was removed, others would come back etc.

WG can't please everyone either way. And finding that perfect balance is not easy. We know they currently are testing different MM fixes on live going by the tier spread changes to name one for the planned changes later this year. If they work or not remains to be seen.

Antipathy #6 Posted 27 March 2019 - 08:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22897 battles
  • [T0] T0

View Postwsatnutter, on 27 March 2019 - 07:49 PM, said:

Op when are you going to be coherent? just asking

Some time around 2 weeks after the my EOL of WoT :)

19:08 Added after 5 minutes

View PostBalc0ra, on 27 March 2019 - 07:52 PM, said:

And what defines a good MM for you? As WG has 9999 different answers to that. What makes a good MM for you, might make me hate the game more. Some want to win more and have MM give them better teams to carry them. Some just want to be top tier more. Some want less arty or a better team balance on classes, while others don't care about that at all. Others just want equal tier games etc. Some I know would leave if +2 was removed, others would come back etc.

WG can't please everyone either way. And finding that perfect balance is not easy. We know they currently are testing different MM fixes on live going by the tier spread changes to name one for the planned changes later this year. If they work or not remains to be seen.

http://forum.worldof...0#entry16762150

It has never been the tier or something.

as i left Mechwarrior they had installed the MM where you could see your "BAR" and you knew somehow you are sucking if the bar went down.

It went mostly down, when your team lost, so the best MM is an MM which only reward the TEAM WIN.

The loser team would suffer so much, that it would force all players to accept to suck, or realy play.

Then an automatic empathy will accure that most player try to do their best to win.

As this game is SOLELY has the purpose of team-play, any match maker rewarding damage or ELO will suck.

19:10 Added after 6 minutes
I didnt wanted to start another MM thread here, i just wanted to know if they have any IT-Honor to deliver what they promised.

DarkAri #7 Posted 27 March 2019 - 08:14 PM

• 11 battles
We do need yet another matchmaking discussion thread, 
Closing this one please use the main topic : 
http://forum.worldof...scussion-thread

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users