Jump to content


It is spring! Where are the vehicles for bonds?


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

__se7en__ #1 Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:04 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 32855 battles
  • 23
  • Member since:
    09-18-2015
why?

The_Naa #2 Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:06 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 5199 battles
  • 664
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    11-10-2017

View Post__se7en__, on 27 March 2019 - 09:04 PM, said:

why?

 

because MM first, Arty second, Special rounds third.

8126Jakobsson #3 Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:08 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 73335 battles
  • 4,161
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

Aufklärungspanzer Panther 15.000 bonds

Restoration for old sold tanks 5.000 bonds

 

Hurry up I buy 



Balc0ra #4 Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:10 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 69698 battles
  • 18,721
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
Did they say it would appear during spring? They have not talked much about that of late, and tbh it's not something I won't get bummed about not coming this year vs other stuff on their 2019 list.

Dorander #5 Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:27 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 19620 battles
  • 4,193
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012

Even if it was promised for spring, it's only been spring technically for four days, so they have nearly three full months left to make good on that supposed promise.

 

Really, haven't you ever gone to university? 1 second before the deadline is still handing in your paper on time. :B


Edited by Dorander, 27 March 2019 - 09:27 PM.


kubawt112 #6 Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:00 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 3378 battles
  • 532
  • [-UM] -UM
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 27 March 2019 - 09:08 PM, said:

Aufklärungspanzer Panther 15.000 bonds

Restoration for old sold tanks 5.000 bonds

 

Hurry up I buy 

 

Actually a brilliant idea, and hence something that will never happen. :)

hasnainrakha57 #7 Posted 27 March 2019 - 11:02 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 15212 battles
  • 816
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013

View Post__se7en__, on 27 March 2019 - 08:04 PM, said:

why?

Too busy making stupid updates....



__se7en__ #8 Posted 28 March 2019 - 01:02 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 32855 battles
  • 23
  • Member since:
    09-18-2015

View PostDorander, on 27 March 2019 - 09:27 PM, said:

Even if it was promised for spring, it's only been spring technically for four days, so they have nearly three full months left to make good on that supposed promise.

 

Really, haven't you ever gone to university? 1 second before the deadline is still handing in your paper on time. :B

 

yeah....thy will announce tanks week before end of spring lol...rly they can at least give some info....

Jumping_Turtle #9 Posted 28 March 2019 - 07:35 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 65405 battles
  • 6,170
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 27 March 2019 - 09:08 PM, said:

Aufklärungspanzer Panther 15.000 bonds

 

Only when it is the original tier 7 and not the reworked tier 8.



DeadLecter #10 Posted 28 March 2019 - 03:30 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28807 battles
  • 1,384
  • Member since:
    05-28-2016

View PostBalc0ra, on 27 March 2019 - 11:40 PM, said:

Did they say it would appear during spring? They have not talked much about that of late, and tbh it's not something I won't get bummed about not coming this year vs other stuff on their 2019 list.

 

Actually IIRC they said the first series of tanks for bonds would appear at the end of the spring of 2019. So it's kinda over and still nothing. You know what? It's OK actually. I have lost my faith in WG to the point where whatever they say they do, I automatically assume they either won't do it or mess it up. This way I never get disappointed.

Balc0ra #11 Posted 28 March 2019 - 03:39 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 69698 battles
  • 18,721
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostDeadLecter, on 28 March 2019 - 03:30 PM, said:

 

Actually IIRC they said the first series of tanks for bonds would appear at the end of the spring of 2019. So it's kinda over and still nothing.

 

Well, if you want to be specific about when that ends... As there are two different kinds. The one outside your window and when your trees actually react to the warmer weather. And then you have the official dates for it that remain the same regardless. As spring is only a few days old, and ends during the June solstice. As in around the 20th of June. So who knows. Might be next patch then.

 



arthurwellsley #12 Posted 28 March 2019 - 03:43 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 53127 battles
  • 3,651
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011
SoonTM

Hiisi #13 Posted 28 March 2019 - 03:47 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16244 battles
  • 297
  • [BIGD] BIGD
  • Member since:
    03-21-2011
Soon, dont hold your breath.
-wg

Jauhesammutin #14 Posted 28 March 2019 - 03:59 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23031 battles
  • 372
  • [KANKI] KANKI
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

View PostDeadLecter, on 28 March 2019 - 02:30 PM, said:

 

Actually IIRC they said the first series of tanks for bonds would appear at the end of the spring of 2019. So it's kinda over and still nothing. You know what? It's OK actually. I have lost my faith in WG to the point where whatever they say they do, I automatically assume they either won't do it or mess it up. This way I never get disappointed.

 

So the 1st month of spring has passed and that's the end of spring? We have still 2 more months to go.



DeadLecter #15 Posted 28 March 2019 - 04:10 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28807 battles
  • 1,384
  • Member since:
    05-28-2016

View PostBalc0ra, on 28 March 2019 - 06:09 PM, said:

 

Well, if you want to be specific about when that ends... As there are two different kinds. The one outside your window and when your trees actually react to the warmer weather. And then you have the official dates for it that remain the same regardless. As spring is only a few days old, and ends during the June solstice. As in around the 20th of June. So who knows. Might be next patch then.

 

 

Well in my country the official spring and actual spring are one and the same because our calendar is different but you are right. WG was vague when they made the announcement. They probably meant the actual spring seeing as how they haven't made any announcements or maybe they meant the official spring but they aren't ready yet and they are behind the schedule.

Edited by DeadLecter, 28 March 2019 - 04:11 PM.


TheSpearman #16 Posted 28 March 2019 - 05:19 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 22611 battles
  • 1,445
  • Member since:
    07-13-2010

View PostJauhesammutin, on 28 March 2019 - 02:59 PM, said:

 

So the 1st month of spring has passed and that's the end of spring? We have still 2 more months to go.

 

Spring starts on Feb 1st in my culture, so there's only 4 weeks left.

 

Or maybe games companies shouldn't make promises based on things that vary locally and culturally such as seasonal definitions.



Dorander #17 Posted 28 March 2019 - 06:15 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 19620 battles
  • 4,193
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012

View PostTheSpearman, on 28 March 2019 - 04:19 PM, said:

 

Spring starts on Feb 1st in my culture, so there's only 4 weeks left.

 

Or maybe games companies shouldn't make promises based on things that vary locally and culturally such as seasonal definitions.

 

Tanks will be released with cloves and a hint of cardamom?

Ricky_Rolls #18 Posted 28 March 2019 - 06:17 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 68783 battles
  • 1,409
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    11-10-2010
When you know how long it takes to farm those stupid bonds, can't wait to be able to buy the aufkl panther.

DuncaN_101 #19 Posted 28 March 2019 - 06:28 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 54572 battles
  • 2,576
  • [TEC] TEC
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

View Postarthurwellsley, on 28 March 2019 - 03:43 PM, said:

SoonTM

Nuff said 



Jauhesammutin #20 Posted 28 March 2019 - 07:09 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23031 battles
  • 372
  • [KANKI] KANKI
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

View PostTheSpearman, on 28 March 2019 - 04:19 PM, said:

 

Spring starts on Feb 1st in my culture, so there's only 4 weeks left.

 

Or maybe games companies shouldn't make promises based on things that vary locally and culturally such as seasonal definitions.

 

This is the first thing which comes up from Google "In terms of complete months, in most north temperate zone locations, spring months are March, April and May, although differences exist from country to country. (Summer is June, July, August; autumn is September, October, November; winter is December, January, February)."

 

Where are you from if February is a spring there? They should have called it 1st or 2nd quarter rather than seasons.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users