Corporal

• Player
  • 4905 battles

Never seen this one before, how to make a non teamkiller a teamkiller

So we get the beep beep beep nutter and he never stops

beep beep beep

beep beep beep

Nothing new there, this game is full of 10 year old whackos

So after a few minutes in Napoleon gets infatuated with me and I'm not moving, I'm covering the bad guy sneaking about on the hill

beep beep beep

beep beep beep

Then he gets behind me in a russkie type pike nose job and pushes in under my rear and shoves me forwards out of cover with the rear of my tank in the air

For what ever reason the WoT game mechanics display me damaging him as he pushes me along with my azz in the air, I took well over 1500 from him before I realised what he was up to

Sort it out asap please WoT, this game has enough bs as it is

Homer_J #2 Posted 28 March 2019 - 04:04 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31189 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Send the replay to support under abuse of game physics.

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #3 Posted 28 March 2019 - 04:53 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4905 battles

Don't do replays

Reproducing it on a test server won't be difficult, this is a major game flaw and the wee kiddies know about it

Homer_J #4 Posted 28 March 2019 - 05:50 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31189 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postmr_stabby_1, on 28 March 2019 - 03:53 AM, said:

Don't do replays

Reproducing it on a test server won't be difficult, this is a major game flaw and the wee kiddies know about it

It's a known exploit but if you want the other guy punishing then support will need more than your word for it.

Jigabachi #5 Posted 28 March 2019 - 06:38 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postmr_stabby_1, on 28 March 2019 - 04:53 AM, said:

Don't do replays

As Homer said, it's a known issue. You deal with it by reporting it via the support as a case of physics abuse.

Turn your replays on and choose "save last replay", that way you'll just get one single file that gets overwritten again.

btw: The "kids" you are talking about tend to be 20+, WoT has a quite old playerbase...

Rattogigi #6 Posted 28 March 2019 - 07:49 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 57654 battles
BEEP BEEP BEEP: they was calling you... BEEP BEEP BEEP the only language you know BEEP BEEP BEEP

Tigerfish_Torpedo #7 Posted 28 March 2019 - 08:32 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 31921 battles
  • [T0MS] T0MS

Actually, I'm just going to play Devil's Advocate for a second...

You say you were not moving and were sitting in cover? What were you driving, and how long had you been sitting in cover, in your sedentary state? Also, how far from your own spawn were you?

I hate people that stat shame, but looking at your record in heavy tanks, I would suggest you may need to take a more active role in the battle to avoid incurring the wrath of these players. He was likely frustrated by the fact that you were sitting at the back somewhere, instead of helping to protect one of the flanks (for instance) - just a guess, of course, I could be totally wrong.

TheDrownedApe #8 Posted 28 March 2019 - 08:47 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 47206 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View PostTigerfish_Torpedo, on 28 March 2019 - 07:32 AM, said:

Actually, I'm just going to play Devil's Advocate for a second...

You say you were not moving and were sitting in cover? What were you driving, and how long had you been sitting in cover, in your sedentary state? Also, how far from your own spawn were you?

I hate people that stat shame, but looking at your record in heavy tanks, I would suggest you may need to take a more active role in the battle to avoid incurring the wrath of these players. He was likely frustrated by the fact that you were sitting at the back somewhere, instead of helping to protect one of the flanks (for instance) - just a guess, of course, I could be totally wrong.

It's pretty clear he was driving a swede TD NVM he doesn't have any

the OP has very few games and, like all of us when we start, is bad at the game. Unless it was a close game where the OP camping uselessly incurred a loss then the other tankers behaviour is uncalled for.

Mr_Stabby - most players who ping you on the map repeatedly do so because you are not being helpful to your team. Yes some are just ^&*£%*& but most of the time try moving to where your team are to help them

duijm #9 Posted 28 March 2019 - 08:57 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 46791 battles
  • [RANGX] RANGX

View Postmr_stabby_1, on 28 March 2019 - 03:53 AM, said:

Don't do replays

How would you react if you play football and your teammate is standing in the corner all game?

1. Would you ping his position.......shout: move out of the corner and help the team?

or

2. Let him stand there all game so the team plays with 10 against 11 and loose?

I am not saying pushing you is a nice thing to do but maybe it is understandable reaction.

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #10 Posted 28 March 2019 - 10:42 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4905 battles

most players who ping you on the map repeatedly do so because you are not being helpful to your team

No they are not

They are sending people off to die and trying to hang onto their own health for themselves

I revisited the map result afterwards and it was a draw

It's a big bad world full of little Hitlers who will happily send others off to do the sacrificing for them

I've also noticed that most battles I'm in with a lot of pinging are loser battles, habitual pingers distract the entire team

Wot does not allow us to mute the map notifications so I now play with no sound, visuals only

09:46 Added after 4 minutes
That's the great thing about frontline, it virtually eliminates the stupidity that the random maps encourage

Seldarine #11 Posted 28 March 2019 - 10:50 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 19112 battles
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-

View Postmr_stabby_1, on 28 March 2019 - 09:42 AM, said:

most players who ping you on the map repeatedly do so because you are not being helpful to your team

No they are not

They are sending people off to die and trying to hang onto their own health for themselves

I revisited the map result afterwards and it was a draw

It's a big bad world full of little Hitlers who will happily send others off to do the sacrificing for them

I've also noticed that most battles I'm in with a lot of pinging are loser battles, habitual pingers distract the entire team

Wot does not allow us to mute the map notifications so I now play with no sound, visuals only

09:46 Added after 4 minutes
That's the great thing about frontline, it virtually eliminates the stupidity that the random maps encourage

Maybe if someone is pinging you, you should take a step back and figure out if there is a genuine reason for it. You might learn more about the game this way. 

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #12 Posted 28 March 2019 - 10:58 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4905 battles

You get the proper pingers, who play the game and notify the team if there's a breakthrough etc

It's those attention seeking child pingers who mess things up for the whole team

Couldn't be hard to add a timer limit to those map notification pings, 15 pings a minute max in randoms

Edited by mr_stabby_1, 28 March 2019 - 11:02 AM.

Gremlin182 #13 Posted 28 March 2019 - 11:01 AM

General

• Player
  • 53348 battles

Just as there is never an excuse to shoot a friendly tank there is no excuse for this.

Now its possible the tank pushing was not aware of the exploit either way camping assuming this was happening isn't actually illegal.

Please though turn on replays I mean just how short of hard drive space are you

I clear out the replays folder each time there is an update right now there are 134 replays in that folder and that comes to 143 meg

PowJay #14 Posted 28 March 2019 - 11:03 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37771 battles

View PostTheDrownedApe, on 28 March 2019 - 07:47 AM, said:

It's pretty clear he was driving a swede TD NVM he doesn't have any

the OP has very few games and, like all of us when we start, is bad at the game. Unless it was a close game where the OP camping uselessly incurred a loss then the other tankers behaviour is uncalled for.

Mr_Stabby - most players who ping you on the map repeatedly do so because you are not being helpful to your team. Yes some are just ^&*£%*& but most of the time try moving to where your team are to help them

The OP is not a bad player because he is new. He is a terrible player because he clearly has much more money than sense. He has nearly every tier VIII Premium tank and has negative win rates in nearly every single one. His highest average damage is something that would put my tier VI keepers to shame and he has probably been trolled because he was perceived to be doing nothing useful whatsoever- regardless of how true, or not, that may be.

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #15 Posted 28 March 2019 - 11:25 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4905 battles

I don't play for the stats I play for fun

stats obsessing is for a different subset of the human race

I get stuck in most of the time and if you die? big deal, move onto the next game, there's plenty of fun tanks in the garage

If you're lucky enough to be part of a decent push WoT is a rush

kubawt112 #16 Posted 28 March 2019 - 11:25 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 3378 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

While I don't condone the actions outlined here in any way, I would like to state that I now do believe in divine intervention (or 'karma', if you wish).

Those of us that pay attention may find there's a fair bit of similarity between those who complain about being constantly trolled. I cannot possibly begin to identify what, exactly, that would be.

View Postmr_stabby_1, on 28 March 2019 - 11:25 AM, said:

I don't play for the stats I play for fun

stats obsessing is for a different subset of the human race

I get stuck in most of the time and if you die? big deal, move onto the next game, there's plenty of fun tanks in the garage

If you're lucky enough to be part of a decent push WoT is a rush

....there it is. Play4fun. Great.

If your idea about WoT is, literally, "big deal, move onto the next game, there's plenty of fun tanks in the garage", why do you even take the time to go onto the forums and bother us? Honest question.

Edited by kubawt112, 28 March 2019 - 11:27 AM.

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #17 Posted 28 March 2019 - 11:32 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4905 battles
I'm not answering any more Trolls in this thread

kubawt112 #18 Posted 28 March 2019 - 11:43 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 3378 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

View Postmr_stabby_1, on 28 March 2019 - 11:32 AM, said:

I'll answer you, though, since I have no intention to ignore people based on my conception of them. It's hard to look yourself in the mirror, isn't it? Those of us that frequent the forum has seen this quite a few times - like when you, in-game, face a certain loss you're better off heading for the nearest puddle of water than facing the music. :)

Have a good day, and good luck improving. :)

Tigerfish_Torpedo #19 Posted 28 March 2019 - 01:00 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 31921 battles
  • [T0MS] T0MS

View Postmr_stabby_1, on 28 March 2019 - 11:32 AM, said:

Denial is more than a big river in Egypt, my friend. 

Well, that joke works better when it isn't typed, but meh. I don't care.

He plays like a pudding, gets clicked on by some clearly frustrated player. He comes here to whine about it, and gets the fairly common consensus that his playing style might be the issue here. Instead of questioning, or trying to learn, he states he plays for fun and that we're all trolls. Even I want to kill him now, and I'm not even suffering like the poor, clearly frustrated and innocent victim with the pike-nosed Ruskie tank that pushed him out from whichever rock he was hiding behind. Friend (you in the Ruskie-pike-nose), if you read this forum, I feel your pain.

LincolnTank #20 Posted 28 March 2019 - 01:09 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7493 battles
Ahh yes. It’s the old ‘you’re not playing your game the way I want you to so I’m going to be a turd’ situation

If you can’t behave in game and accept that others have free will and a choice on how they play then take up solitaire

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users