thanx to some wot admin

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

eclipse4 #1 Posted 30 March 2019 - 11:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27669 battles
  • [D-B] D-B

well its about 2-3 months since i didnt play this game.to be honest this night i turned on the game and saw some new thing....some "future" or past portal/gate.....some new crew "masks"...tomatoes etc.....i saw that my premium days have expired (i had them dunno maybe 60-80....and same momment i turned the game off!

i gave this game a lot of euros to buy this and that to be honest more than 1000 eur (i would be happy if i can see somewhere how much i have spent on this game and upload pic here)......i stopped to smoke cigarettes and said to myself "if im not paying for something to kill me i will pay for something what makes me happy"....but from time to time this game was all worse and worse....every update was worst than previous at end after the match start and after only 3-4 shells u could know if u win this match or lose! yeah,some of you would say "hey,what is this man speaking abaut?" but believe or hot its truth,i can alwasys tell you in 99% after 3rd-4th shell if you can win or no......i spread this info from frend to friend so at end they all said "yeah u are right,it is so".

cuz of this a loooooot of players leave the match after 30 sec of playing,theres no reason to play if u already know that u will lose.

but to come back on track with my story,once i had some mission and i saw some unusual things and i decied to write a ticked......after the "admin" answer and my answer to him he told me "hey,go and play another game,simple stop playing wot"

he was so arogant and full of self that i said to myself "hey,maybe the man is right why the f**** should i pay and give money to someone who wont fix my problem how to give money to someone who is "run" by arrogant people,to someone who is telling me to play another game,just because he cant convince me with a false answer.....

and yeah i have downloaded PUBG,started to play it,returned back to COD4.......and you know what? i feel a lot better....thanx to this "admin"

my sone are playing fortnite,black ops,pubg,cod4 etc etc.....

so cod4 crew.....u will se my money never again and also you will never see money from my sons again....even some of my friend stopped to play this game :)

i hope that this arogant admin will fill the hole in wot crew budget hole :):):)

sorry for my bad english and read before they delete this topic lol

XxKuzkina_MatxX #2 Posted 31 March 2019 - 12:01 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 53200 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
Cigarettes are bad, Montecristos are better! :)

BravelyRanAway #3 Posted 31 March 2019 - 12:28 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23433 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Posteclipse4, on 30 March 2019 - 10:51 PM, said:

drivel

Personally, I think you should thank that WoT admin for the advice instead of sticking the blame for your poor efforts and skill on them. 

Your claim that lots of players leave the battle after 30secs of play is complete cods-wallop and self excusing garbage. You are a very poor player, just looking for something else to blame except yourself.

So yeah!...they should delete this topic as a pitiful self-excusing whine fest of someone who can't come to terms with being a pitiful poor performing bob.

Edited by BravelyRanAway, 31 March 2019 - 12:29 AM.

eclipse4 #4 Posted 31 March 2019 - 12:53 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27669 battles
  • [D-B] D-B

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 30 March 2019 - 11:28 PM, said:

Personally, I think you should thank that WoT admin for the advice instead of sticking the blame for your poor efforts and skill on them.

loool i dont stick the blame "into" him :) and im actually said thanx (to him) .... just because of him my money will stay in the pocked and wot servers  will no longer be financed by me.......

my skill are better than yours,but on my profile played first older and after younger son.....so i dont give a crapabout "numbers" or  "%" winr8 ....i played for me and my sons played for them.....if u understand me.

Your claim that lots of players leave the battle after 30secs of play is complete cods-wallop and self excusing garbage. You are a very poor player, just looking for something else to blame except yourself.

yeah a lot of players are leave the battle after 30 sec- 1min. i do that last time (last few months and more) why not? from the moment I realized how this game works of course that i will leave....wasting time,ammo,repairs,premium,why? im not crazy for sure....

i guaranty 99% that every wot player could know after just 3-4 shells if the match will be win or lose! from 20 matches i can fail only in maximum 2 matches (even 3 its same).

and of course i didnt blame anyone.....which one did u saw that i have blamed??????????

aaanndd do you even think that im touched with that what u said?

So yeah!...they should delete this topic as a pitiful self-excusing whine fest of someone who can't come to terms with being a pitiful poor performing bob.

they will delete the topic i know that and i really dont care about that at all! forum is part of democratic state lol

this topic is not whine...this topic is dedicated to the man (admin) who opened my eyes and (behind the scene) told me "hey bro...stop giving them money,better buy something to your kids" and yeah i stopped to give them money once and forever!

Edited by eclipse4, 31 March 2019 - 12:53 AM.

Zoltan1251 #5 Posted 31 March 2019 - 01:16 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13113 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

View Posteclipse4, on 31 March 2019 - 12:53 AM, said:

yeah a lot of players are leave the battle after 30 sec- 1min. i do that last time (last few months and more) why not? from the moment I realized how this game works of course that i will leave....wasting time,ammo,repairs,premium,why? im not crazy for sure....

you obviously have no idea how this game works with those stats

lnfernaI #6 Posted 31 March 2019 - 01:46 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 30904 battles
guys,don't feed the troll,and report this garbage.

eclipse4 #7 Posted 31 March 2019 - 02:17 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27669 battles
  • [D-B] D-B

View PostZoltan1251, on 31 March 2019 - 12:16 AM, said:

you obviously have no idea how this game works with those stats

actually i know....

View PostlnfernaI, on 31 March 2019 - 12:46 AM, said:

guys,don't feed the troll,and report this garbage.

whats garbage i dont understand?

kpkostas #8 Posted 31 March 2019 - 03:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 18966 battles
  • [RF_] RF_
hey man its ok take a break from the game. it is not bad, you will be back soon craving to be shot at :teethhappy:

Jigabachi #9 Posted 31 March 2019 - 05:51 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

In this thread:
Random rigging claims without any evidence.
Annoying the support with some similar stuff and getting told in return to stop playing the game.

Thanks for letting us know. I hope you don't start to smoke again.

wsatnutter #10 Posted 31 March 2019 - 07:40 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 25994 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
Wat 

Asklepi0s #11 Posted 31 March 2019 - 09:38 AM

• 9606 battles
Thread is closed due to being non constructive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users