Jump to content


Reporting Aimbotters


  • Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

seco_z #1 Posted 31 March 2019 - 12:12 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 32399 battles
  • 50
  • [DACUS] DACUS
  • Member since:
    12-03-2012

Now i have just been dazzled by one of the enemies i have met in a game. Its turret was looking for a target at such a speed that i was like, though i am not usually reporting/creating tickets for this, he/she must have one.

 

Just to find this on the support page. 

 

Now i would like a reply from one of the big guns/admins.

 

Is the support team that worm and cosy recently that you cant actually send stuff like this ? And dont tell me anti cheat system works or that the report system works bcs we all know it doesnt.

 

Yes its a rant, yes i am getting fed up with this.

 

DO SOMETHING !!!!

 

Regards,

The average paying player :)


Edited by VyNKaSMyN, 31 March 2019 - 03:38 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team to remove attachments concerning private conversations.


NUKLEAR_SLUG #2 Posted 31 March 2019 - 12:26 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 32050 battles
  • 3,220
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015
Replay?

FrantisekBascovansky #3 Posted 31 March 2019 - 12:30 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19370 battles
  • 380
  • Member since:
    03-26-2018
dog ate it

Balc0ra #4 Posted 31 March 2019 - 12:49 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 69743 battles
  • 18,764
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postseco_z, on 31 March 2019 - 12:12 AM, said:

Now i have just been dazzled by one of the enemies i have met in a game. Its turret was looking for a target at such a speed that i was like, though i am not usually reporting/creating tickets for this, he/she must have one.

 

How so? As in to fast for its actual traverse? Or 100% to fast for any "human" to react?  As unless it's on an inhuman level. It's not 100% impossible is it to snap the auto-aim manually that is. Or?

 

And that's just it. You don't want to ban someone because it looks like he is cheating with your replay. As if they did, I suspect both you and me would be close to a permaban by now if it was that easy. As your replay is no proof or watermark for anything being used, vs his perspective and his replay when he jumps and tracks targets with no verbal sounds from his crew auto-aim is activated even. Then you proved he has cheated. Less so with your replay sadly. 

 

 

 



Jigabachi #5 Posted 31 March 2019 - 06:09 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17948 battles
  • 20,794
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
Replay?

Besides that, have some sympathy for those support peons. Imagine they had to check every cheater report they get...


Sfinski #6 Posted 31 March 2019 - 06:25 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 34185 battles
  • 3,168
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013
Aimbot doesnt alter any aspects of the game. Turning speed of the turret of your enemy included.

HanZi #7 Posted 31 March 2019 - 08:18 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 46688 battles
  • 285
  • [-NFD-] -NFD-
  • Member since:
    02-26-2011
*Edited

Edited by VyNKaSMyN, 31 March 2019 - 03:40 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to its non-constructive nature.


250swb #8 Posted 31 March 2019 - 08:57 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 23225 battles
  • 5,501
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015
Cheats in the game can't increase the turret traverse speed, or any other speed. If the turret genuinely appeared to be flicking from one direction to another check you internet connection because you may be experiencing lag.

Axelfoley666 #9 Posted 31 March 2019 - 09:00 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24450 battles
  • 855
  • [TWD] TWD
  • Member since:
    04-17-2012

View PostJigabachi, on 31 March 2019 - 05:09 AM, said:

Replay?

Besides that, have some sympathy for those support peons. Imagine they had to check every cheater report they get...

 

Why have sympathy for someone doing a job they get paid for? Even if the reported claims are real or tin foil hatters, it's still their job.

 

Edit: Bad grammar, I do apologise.


Edited by Axelfoley666, 31 March 2019 - 09:01 AM.


yaourti #10 Posted 31 March 2019 - 09:11 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 5964 battles
  • 1,787
  • [DUMBA] DUMBA
  • Member since:
    04-03-2013

View PostHanZi, on 31 March 2019 - 07:18 AM, said:

 

Fair play is another joke by WG. Just forget it.

Eastern game with 80% eastern players will NEVER be fair.

07:22 Added after 4 minutes

 

With 80% east players, thats a HUGE amount.

Screw replay, a ten year old can see that many players are cheating.

Whats replay to you if WG dont care at all. Can YOU do something, No, so why bother sending replay.????

 

You are ten years old?

Jigabachi #11 Posted 31 March 2019 - 09:14 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17948 battles
  • 20,794
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostHanZi, on 31 March 2019 - 08:18 AM, said:

With 80% east players, thats a HUGE amount.

No idea what that is supposed to mean.

 

Block Quote

Screw replay, a ten year old can see that many players are cheating.

Somehow you ten year olds can only see that many players are cheating, but never prove it. Isn't that strange?

 

Block Quote

Whats replay to you if WG dont care at all. Can YOU do something, No, so why bother sending replay.????

Because people come HERE with their claims. They spread their nonsense in public, where other people read it and, if they are similarly smart, believe it without question and build their opinion based on it. That's really bad, not only in politics and economy.

 

 

View PostAxelfoley666, on 31 March 2019 - 09:00 AM, said:

Why have sympathy for someone doing a job they get paid for? Even if the reported claims are real or tin foil hatters, it's still their job.

Because they'd have to waste their time going through 99% nonsense, so they would need way more support peons or cut down the quality once again.



Axelfoley666 #12 Posted 31 March 2019 - 10:50 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24450 battles
  • 855
  • [TWD] TWD
  • Member since:
    04-17-2012

View PostJigabachi, on 31 March 2019 - 08:14 AM, said:

Because they'd have to waste their time going through 99% nonsense, so they would need way more support peons or cut down the quality once again.

 

The biggest concern should be lack of complaints. Then there would be no requirement for support staff and the unemployment line. As to a waste of time, maybe they get paid by the hour or per complaint reviewed.



Objec7 #13 Posted 31 March 2019 - 10:59 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 14729 battles
  • 531
  • Member since:
    03-25-2017

View Postseco_z, on 31 March 2019 - 12:12 AM, said:

Now i have just been dazzled by one of the enemies i have met in a game. Its turret was looking for a target at such a speed that i was like, though i am not usually reporting/creating tickets for this, he/she must have one.

 

Just to find this on the support page. 

 

Now i would like a reply from one of the big guns/admins.

 

Is the support team that worm and cosy recently that you cant actually send stuff like this ? And dont tell me anti cheat system works or that the report system works bcs we all know it doesnt.

 

Yes its a rant, yes i am getting fed up with this.

 

DO SOMETHING !!!!

 

Regards,

The average paying player :)

 

I get called aimbotter/cheater/warpack user every time I play WG tournaments, it's not rare, half of the people I know gets called hackers etc. as well. It is clearly the WoT's playerbases old age to expect everywhere to be a conspiracy etc. :) Or then it is just me, and everyone cheats but I haven't ever noticed cheaters myself. When I played other games like cs go, oh boy, there was cheaters. :)



Nishi_Kinuyo #14 Posted 31 March 2019 - 11:09 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 8294 battles
  • 5,507
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

View PostHanZi, on 31 March 2019 - 08:18 AM, said:

 

Fair play is another joke by WG. Just forget it.

Eastern game with 80% eastern players will NEVER be fair.

 

With 80% east players, thats a HUGE amount.

Screw replay, a ten year old can see that many players are cheating.

Whats replay to you if WG dont care at all. Can YOU do something, No, so why bother sending replay.????

Thank you for the blatant racism and contempt for certain groups of people.

And if a 10-year old can see it, how come the forums aren't rife with threads about it.

Threads with, you know, actual solid proof of cheating.

 

Posters like the OP are exactly the reason why:



8126Jakobsson #15 Posted 31 March 2019 - 11:38 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 73374 battles
  • 4,161
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 31 March 2019 - 11:09 AM, said:

Thank you for the blatant racism and contempt for certain groups of people.

 

Maybe he just doesn't like certain cultures. Some think that Japanese culture is best, which means that they think that other cultures are inferior. So is anyone with a cultural preference a racist? Sunday thoughts.



PayMore #16 Posted 31 March 2019 - 12:02 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24923 battles
  • 371
  • [BWAH] BWAH
  • Member since:
    05-24-2013
Remember wot is an esport game, so you will encounter professinal players from time to time and that will feel like a cheat.

Axelfoley666 #17 Posted 31 March 2019 - 12:14 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24450 battles
  • 855
  • [TWD] TWD
  • Member since:
    04-17-2012

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 31 March 2019 - 10:09 AM, said:

And if a 10-year old can see it, how come the forums aren't rife with threads about it.

 

 

The majority of the posters are usually shouted down and called Tin Foil hatters or with replies of "Replay", "Git Gud" and generally dismissed. The majority of the people doing the shouting are usually over 50% + Win Rate (so are quite good at the game and well above average) and use this as their excuse to shout them down.

 

One can not deny that replays are the only way ahead. Yes there are cheats in the game (idiotic and naive to deny it), but proof wins in the end. XVM can help in some cases i.e. a low WR player never missing, penning every thing. But then again the player could be a re-roll or the RNG gods are in their favour and not in yours. So we once again return to replays and WG support doing their job and investigating AND actually punishing those that break the rules.

 

In the end you can just accept the game as is, continue to play and just stop when it's no longer fun to play.



Slyspy #18 Posted 31 March 2019 - 12:33 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 14361 battles
  • 16,984
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostAxelfoley666, on 31 March 2019 - 12:14 PM, said:

 

The majority of the posters are usually shouted down and called Tin Foil hatters or with replies of "Replay", "Git Gud" and generally dismissed. The majority of the people doing the shouting are usually over 50% + Win Rate (so are quite good at the game and well above average) and use this as their excuse to shout them down.

 

One can not deny that replays are the only way ahead. Yes there are cheats in the game (idiotic and naive to deny it), but proof wins in the end. XVM can help in some cases i.e. a low WR player never missing, penning every thing. But then again the player could be a re-roll or the RNG gods are in their favour and not in yours. So we once again return to replays and WG support doing their job and investigating AND actually punishing those that break the rules.

 

In the end you can just accept the game as is, continue to play and just stop when it's no longer fun to play.

 

Even replays are not the way ahead. They can be indicative but they are not necessarily concrete proof. Ironic really that you were so keen to dismiss those "with replies of "Replay"" in your first sentence though!

 

Yes, there are going to be cheats in use but think about what you just said. That they can make a player never miss? Always pen? And that despite this happening the player using those cheats still has a low WR? Perhaps he has just started using the cheats? Or perhaps the observer is jumping to conclusions based on hyperbolic descriptions of what these mods can do, just like so many people who cry "hacks"? I think, based on what we see here on the forums, that more often than not it will be the latter. If this is the case, that replays are not concrete proof of anything and most "cheat" submissions are little more than misunderstanding, then why on earth would you expect WG to spend resources on investigating them all?


Edited by Slyspy, 31 March 2019 - 12:33 PM.


AliceUnchained #19 Posted 31 March 2019 - 12:46 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 38974 battles
  • 9,483
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View Postseco_z, on 31 March 2019 - 12:12 AM, said:

Now i have just been dazzled by one of the enemies i have met in a game. Its turret was looking for a target at such a speed that i was like, though i am not usually reporting/creating tickets for this, he/she must have one.

 

Just to find this on the support page. 

 

I don't see the issue here. Despite all Wargaming's shortcoming, I am 100% positive they're far better at detecting cheats/hacks/etc than an 'average paying player' such as yourself. Each and every single player claiming to see cheaters everywhere seems to lack a proper understand of even basic game mechanics.



Axelfoley666 #20 Posted 31 March 2019 - 12:58 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24450 battles
  • 855
  • [TWD] TWD
  • Member since:
    04-17-2012

View PostSlyspy, on 31 March 2019 - 11:33 AM, said:

 

Even replays are not the way ahead. They can be indicative but they are not necessarily concrete proof. Ironic really that you were so keen to dismiss those "with replies of "Replay"" in your first sentence though!

 

Yes, there are going to be cheats in use but think about what you just said. That they can make a player never miss? Always pen? And that despite this happening the player using those cheats still has a low WR? Perhaps he has just started using the cheats? Or perhaps the observer is jumping to conclusions based on hyperbolic descriptions of what these mods can do, just like so many people who cry "hacks"? I think, based on what we see here on the forums, that more often than not it will be the latter. If this is the case, that replays are not concrete proof of anything and most "cheat" submissions are little more than misunderstanding, then why on earth would you expect WG to spend resources on investigating them all?

 

In the end you can just accept the game as is, continue to play and just stop when it's no longer fun to play.

 

Because as you have suggested there will be no definitive proof and WG investigations could be minimal and nothing we say or do will ultimately have any effect on cheats as long as money is king. Until cheating threatens income they will make token gestures to appease the masses and cheating will continue.

 

So I say once again in the end you can just accept the game as is, continue to play and just stop when it's no longer fun to play.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users