Thank you Wargaming!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Japualtah #1 Posted 03 April 2019 - 02:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29740 battles

The new MM is awesome.

I played 3 games this morning with my tier VI stock Churchill VII and instead of being bottom tier against 3 tier VIII, today I was bottom tier against 4 (FOUR) tier VIIIs, which is a 33% improvement.

It's a true privilege playing a game designed by the rightful heirs of those great minds who sent first a dog in space (Лайка) and launched the unforgettable Sputnik (Простейший Спутник-1).

Fortunately, you didn't listen to the simpletons asking for the simplistic solution of +1/-1 MM and remained true to your values of delicate intricacy in game design, like you do with your user interface, renowned for being the most exquisite puzzle ever conceived since the dawn of computer gaming.

I'm proud and happy having spent over 100€ on this tremendous piece of software this month and promise to keep on doing so like I have been doing for the past seven years. Missing any of your unbridled contraptions would be like missing the last Laurel and Hardy public appearance: unconceivable.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and sincere congratulations to the dev team (don't forget to feed him a banana every now and then, unique specimen deserve much care).

Дзякуй і да пабачэння

wEight_Tanker #2 Posted 03 April 2019 - 02:28 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9735 battles
  • [VI90M] VI90M
S. Conqueror line is suck.

Dorander #3 Posted 03 April 2019 - 03:41 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 19620 battles

That poor dog, it must've been terrified. Let's hope we can keep the one in the garage firmly on the ground.

unhappy_bunny #4 Posted 03 April 2019 - 04:22 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 19256 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View Postjaptank, on 03 April 2019 - 01:25 PM, said:

The new MM is awesome.

I played 3 games this morning with my tier VI stock Churchill VII and instead of being bottom tier against 3 tier VIII, today I was bottom tier against 4 (FOUR) tier VIIIs, which is a 33% improvement.

It's a true privilege playing a game designed by the rightful heirs of those great minds who sent first a dog in space (Лайка) and launched the unforgettable Sputnik (Простейший Спутник-1).

Fortunately, you didn't listen to the simpletons asking for the simplistic solution of +1/-1 MM and remained true to your values of delicate intricacy in game design, like you do with your user interface, renowned for being the most exquisite puzzle ever conceived since the dawn of computer gaming.

I'm proud and happy having spent over 100€ on this tremendous piece of software this month and promise to keep on doing so like I have been doing for the past seven years. Missing any of your unbridled contraptions would be like missing the last Laurel and Hardy public appearance: unconceivable.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and sincere congratulations to the dev team (don't forget to feed him a banana every now and then, unique specimen deserve much care).

Дзякуй і да пабачэння

Wow! A satisfied customer. 

eekeeboo #5 Posted 03 April 2019 - 04:50 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 46243 battles

Feel free to leave feedback in the appropriate thread, with or without the sarcasm, until then, consider and follow the forum rules. 

Thank you! 

boop of nope. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users