(British)Light(s) at the end of the tunnel? (Soom TM)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

15JG52Brauer #1 Posted 05 April 2019 - 03:31 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 78420 battles
  • [WHO] WHO
So I took a look at an NAComunity Managers stream last night - and what did they say - following on from a meeting with some WG head honcho's British Lights would be coming sooner than you think (I was thinking 2022 - so not difficult!!) - but sounds like could come just after the Swedish Mediums or maybe even before.... who knows. So what do you think we will get- and when?  https://clips.twitch.tv/CrepuscularCulturedDumplingsKAPOW?fbclid=IwAR0UAn8MEPmUqoLE_eWtlfvnlnKt4n9IMXRORhE7ga5w8HALx9thf0XlT34

undutchable80 #2 Posted 08 April 2019 - 11:03 AM

Major

• Player
  • 10088 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Sounds logical since the UK is one of the older nations without a T10 LT line. Also, since quite a number of British LTs were wheeled, with the release of French wheelies to the game, that barrier is now no longer there. I do believe WG also said they are monitoring all stats regarding the WVs, so depending how much 'data' they need to either a) rework the French wheelies before releasing any other or b) use that data to 'refine' any future wheeled lines, I would think Q4 of this year the earliest possibility (maybe even a December release).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users