Jump to content


personal reserves


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

SteVer1n0 #1 Posted 05 April 2019 - 09:51 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 13092 battles
  • 66
  • Member since:
    01-11-2016

hey wargaming if my personal reserves expire before your trash mm system manages to find me a game when i've been in queue at 10pm for 40 seconds when server pop is over 100k

 

give a refund



Jauhesammutin #2 Posted 05 April 2019 - 09:57 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23031 battles
  • 372
  • [KANKI] KANKI
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

View PostSteVer1n0, on 05 April 2019 - 08:51 PM, said:

hey wargaming if my personal reserves expire before your trash mm system manages to find me a game when i've been in queue at 10pm for 40 seconds when server pop is over 100k

 

give a refund

 

Maybe you should activate personal reserves when you are going to play instead of activating them 1h 59min 20s earlier?

NUKLEAR_SLUG #3 Posted 06 April 2019 - 08:24 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 32037 battles
  • 3,208
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015
Demanding compensation for 40 secs of booster. That's a new level of entitlement. :P

Markatta #4 Posted 06 April 2019 - 03:14 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1766 battles
  • 12
  • [_SNOW] _SNOW
  • Member since:
    04-13-2017
I thought it was enough to hit the battle button before the reserve expires to still get the benefits after the battle.

TheJumpMaster #5 Posted 06 April 2019 - 03:22 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 49538 battles
  • 4,964
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 06 April 2019 - 09:24 AM, said:

Demanding compensation for 40 secs of booster. That's a new level of entitlement. :P

 

Yoiu are correct, the sad thing is that I'm not surprised.

Oldewolfe #6 Posted 06 April 2019 - 04:43 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 521 battles
  • 250
  • Member since:
    10-22-2017
I don't use me Reserves except in Frontline, it's about the only time they Pay Off.....

Bordhaw #7 Posted 06 April 2019 - 04:49 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 13422 battles
  • 3,631
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostSteVer1n0, on 05 April 2019 - 08:51 PM, said:

hey wargaming if my personal reserves expire before your trash mm system manages to find me a game when i've been in queue at 10pm for 40 seconds when server pop is over 100k

 

give a refund

 

 



Jauhesammutin #8 Posted 06 April 2019 - 04:52 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23031 battles
  • 372
  • [KANKI] KANKI
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

View PostOldewolfe, on 06 April 2019 - 03:43 PM, said:

I don't use me Reserves except in Frontline, it's about the only time they Pay Off.....

 

Random battles pay much better than Frontlines. But when you have less than 10 minutes left then it's fine to play FL.

SteVer1n0 #9 Posted 06 April 2019 - 09:48 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 13092 battles
  • 66
  • Member since:
    01-11-2016

View PostMarkatta, on 06 April 2019 - 03:14 PM, said:

I thought it was enough to hit the battle button before the reserve expires to still get the benefits after the battle.

 

If that were the case I wouldn't be complaining at all




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users