Crew Transfer Q.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Killer_Baboon #1 Posted 07 April 2019 - 04:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9303 battles
So for example, I have 100% crew in T20 and just got the Pershing. I want to keep the crew in the T20, but want to use it in the Pershing as well. Will they never be fully 100% in the Pershing? Is there a way around this? Or would I have to just get a new crew. Crew between tanks is something I never seem to get. Like with premiums, do you have them trained to the premium tank (E.g the Patriot) or the non premium (T32) ?

qpranger #2 Posted 07 April 2019 - 04:06 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 35973 battles
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY
Ebay account detected.

Killer_Baboon #3 Posted 07 April 2019 - 04:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9303 battles

View Postqpranger, on 07 April 2019 - 03:06 PM, said:

Ebay account detected.

What ?

wsatnutter #4 Posted 07 April 2019 - 04:20 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 25991 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

not sure bur cobra will be  here or homer or balorca

Balc0ra #5 Posted 07 April 2019 - 04:33 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 69705 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostKiller_Baboon, on 07 April 2019 - 04:01 PM, said:

So for example, I have 100% crew in T20 and just got the Pershing. I want to keep the crew in the T20, but want to use it in the Pershing as well. Will they never be fully 100% in the Pershing?

The low % is a Penalty for driving a tank they are not trained for. As a crew can only be trained for one tank at the time. As was recently explained by WG, as they have it limited to one as a server issue. And suddenly needing 2-4 times as much capacity for crew alone. The only way to get around it sadly is to train a crew new for the T20 and move the old crew up to the Pershing. As that penalty won't go away. And thus their crew XP will go way slower too. So no, that way they won't get to 100% base again. And that % drop will be bigger if you put them in a TD or a different class. Then they are at 50% iirc. But their crew skills ofc still work.

View PostKiller_Baboon, on 07 April 2019 - 04:01 PM, said:

Crew between tanks is something I never seem to get. Like with premiums, do you have them trained to the premium tank (E.g the Patriot) or the non premium (T32) ?

I never have a crew trained for a premium tank unless I have yet to unlock the tank they are training for. Take the K-91 crew I just trained for instance. I have 7 Russian med premiums. I Trained them for one tank, but as the others are premium tanks. I can put them in any of the 7 tanks and get the daily XP in them with no penalty and use the 1.5x crew XP bonus. But I can't put them in the K-91, unless I retrain them for it once I get the tank. And even then I can still put them in any of the 7 premiums with no issues.

So basically a normal crew can use any premium tank of the same class and nation with no penalty. But a normal crew trained for one tank can't change to a different normal tank without retraining and penalty if you see what I mean. So a crew trained for the Patriot can't use the T32. But the T32 crew can use the Patriot and get the crew XP bonus. Or rather your T20 crew, can use the T26E4, Eagle and the M4 improved you have with no penalty.

And since you have 3 US med premiums. Train a new T20 crew in those, use a crew XP personal reserve. There is also a 3x crew bonus event on. And take a daily run in each one of them, and they will be at 100% on the 1st skill in no time if you want to keep both tanks.

Edited by Balc0ra, 07 April 2019 - 04:38 PM.

hasnainrakha57 #6 Posted 07 April 2019 - 04:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15212 battles
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE

View PostKiller_Baboon, on 07 April 2019 - 03:01 PM, said:

So for example, I have 100% crew in T20 and just got the Pershing. I want to keep the crew in the T20, but want to use it in the Pershing as well. Will they never be fully 100% in the Pershing? Is there a way around this? Or would I have to just get a new crew. Crew between tanks is something I never seem to get. Like with premiums, do you have them trained to the premium tank (E.g the Patriot) or the non premium (T32) ?

1)If you want to use your t20 crew for pershing u need to train them for pershing without training u will not get 100% crew.But once u have trained them for pershing with gold or credits u can no longer use them for t20 and if you want to use them for t20 then again u have to re-train them and viceversa.

2)For premium tank:U have non premium medium tank and u want to use that non-premium tank crew for premium medium tank then u can use non-premium tank crew on premium medium tank without training them for that  premium tank.

Note:The class of tank should be same for premium tank crew thingy.For example non-premium medium tank crew can be used on premium medium tank and not for any other class like heavy,td and etc.Similarly heavy for heavy,td for td and etc.

3)obviously it is stupid,u might thing if i trained my  t20 crew for pershing then again for using them for t20 i have to retarin them then how come they forget to drive t20.But thanks God some asked that question with wargaming in recent question and answers with developers and they say they will look into this problem!.

Edited by hasnainrakha57, 07 April 2019 - 04:51 PM.

Killer_Baboon #7 Posted 07 April 2019 - 04:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9303 battles
Thank you both ​Balc0ra and hasnainrakha57.  I now get it finally. Thanks a lot :) 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users