The Thing About This American Challenge...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

TungstenHitman #1 Posted 08 April 2019 - 12:43 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26363 battles
  • [POOLS] POOLS

....is that the "Mission For Mastery" does not really offer any faster option as such. Unless you complete the faster route almost every single battle you play with your T9 and T10, then you are almost always just as close to completing the slower grindy "Mission For Commitment" path in any case.

4kum4 #2 Posted 08 April 2019 - 02:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27789 battles

yes, i noticed that too and switched from tier9/10 down to tier8 prems. might aswell grind more credits and free exp if it takes almost the same amount of battles.

But i don't mind too much coz this time the grind is not as hard as in the previous marathons (EBR, SU-something).

xx984 #3 Posted 08 April 2019 - 02:33 PM

Major

• Player
  • 59644 battles
  • [SHEKL] SHEKL
ive noticed that, especially in the new MM where tier 8 is actually playable

Schepel #4 Posted 08 April 2019 - 05:43 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 62509 battles

View PostTungstenHitman, on 08 April 2019 - 12:43 PM, said:

....is that the "Mission For Mastery" does not really offer any faster option as such. Unless you complete the faster route almost every single battle you play with your T9 and T10, then you are almost always just as close to completing the slower grindy "Mission For Commitment" path in any case.

Yep, it only offers the illusion of a fast track. That said, the missions aren't bad. With regular play just about anybody should be able to do it in 10 days.

TungstenHitman #5 Posted 09 April 2019 - 06:00 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26363 battles
  • [POOLS] POOLS
Ya it's been a pretty enjoyable marathon overall, so far as marathons go anyway. Mission requirements are basic yet most keep a level of interest. I happened to be off the last 2 days without much else happening so I could participate with made it a more relaxed approach. I'm on stage 9 which is seemed to fly by and only at this point is it starting to feel a little grindy so I will see how the rest goes and if I can finish it. Thing is, I really don't care much for the TD itself its one of those big slow lumbering assault tanks that gets artied, circled, pema-tracked, farmed, misses most the battle because it's too slow and too slow to get away or reset a cap etc, not my style at all. That said, I only have one decent U.S. tank crew so if nothing else I'd certainly like the BIA crew and that in itself has kept my interest. Premium days is very nice too. the X3 crew training, 2 tanks lines I have been grinding I otherwise probably would not have the resolve to bother grinding and of course all the little blueprints and such. Of course, the blueprints have never once been for the tanks I actually want to unlock nor the lines I am grinding(tinfoil hat time?) but anyway it's been ok. Usual marathons Bobs but it's been ok. 

Toni112007 #6 Posted 09 April 2019 - 06:53 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11057 battles
Yea, I did like first 3 stages with mastery option and from then on I just do the secondary or grindy option. I am half through stage 8 now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users