A for effort (1000+ essay youtube comment about me being "lucky"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

jaeckefa #1 Posted 08 April 2019 - 05:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22646 battles
  • [TRVST] TRVST

So, after 3marking M60 I uploaded a video with the last few games, and today this gentelman happened to comment on it.

Mines game: no arty, lucky that those heavies pushed the hill and gave their hp to him, lucky that the same heavies didn't focus him. Sandriver game: lucky that your team got left flank, lucky that their team pushed right flank despite the fact that they already lost. Other Sanriver game: lucky that you didn't got shot once by arty when you were shooting the Maus, lucky that you could farm the Maus like that (like lucky that he is a stupid player who plays a Maus in the open and gives you his side), lucky that yo were able to farm a lot of damage from midridge and teammates didn't stole your damage, lucky to STILL not get shot by arty, also you didn't got bad rng by shooting them, just normal rng considering how inaccurate the M60 was 2y ago, lucky that the Jagdpanzer peeked from his cover at the end to give you even more damage, lucky that your team didn't rush the Jagdpanzer. Karelia game: lucky that there is no arty, lucky that you got this good matchmaking anyway, lucky that the Jagdpanzer focused you zero times which allowed you to peek the whole time on his teammates, lucky that Jagdpanzer didn't shot you the one time when he was aiming at you an you peek him like that and get away with it, your team could have not died at the left flank which woul have lead to the fact that those enemies from left would be dead are way less healthy, you go attack a full hp Maus on a terain where the Maus has the advantage?, You could have gotted yolo'ed by the Maus and Kranvagn which wouldn't even be that weird: they had to attack anyway and you have good stats and a focusable tank, again lucky that you didn't got focused by neither the Maus nor the Kranvagn when you attacked them in the beginning, defenition of free endgame farm with the afk LTTB. Third Sandriver battle: Again this amazing mm, especially ''only'' 4 td's on a map as open as this sure, lucky that you were able to farm the Lowe like that from midridge without getting shot at, peeking against a fully aimed ISU with a tank with a weakspot as large as M60 has, lucky that your ISU randomly suicides so he spots enemies which you can shoot for free, still lucky that you keep getting away with peeking midridge like that, lucky that enemy scouts weren't peeking the midrige (which literally always happened on old Sandriver Assault) so you didn't got spotted or shot by them, lucky that Jtiger just drives forward like that instead of backwards (where he has hard cover), lucky that again, despite having a lot of teammates also on midridge, your teammates didn't seem to shoot any of their campers so you had more damage, lucky that the E-100 didn't die or was somewhere else so you got to farm him, lucky that the E-100 was full hp for even more damage, lucky that the E-100 didn't even focussed you, lucky that all your mediums died so they wouldn't rush the E-100 and steal your damage. Erlenberg battle: this matchmaking again?? only 2 td's and 1 arty??, lucky that only the M103 from enemy team went left side so you could push easily, lucky that your teammates pushed hard and spotted targets for you, lucky that there were some guys on full hp in the spawn, lucky that the T57 didn't yolo you so you didn't took 1,600 damage, which wouldn't have been suprising at all considering the M60 is a vulnerable tank at close range and a lot of autoloader players tend to make such plays, especially on rare tanks (such as the M60) and good players, lucky that the E-50M and Grille shot HE, if they shot standard ammo both you would have been 100% dead because they had your entire side and they both have accurate guns, lucky that E5 bounced that, lucky that the E5 didn't push you since the E5 had more hp and E5 is way better in close combat than the M60 is, lucky that the T32 bounced that (I know he could have missed aswell, but U.S.A. tanks are very versitale (also heavies) and he was moving very slowly anyway, lucky that the T32 didn't aim his shot anyway, lucky that nobody from the enemy tanks who conquored north-west flank didn't relocate to shoot you before you relocated yourself, reverse sidescraping in a one shot M60 against an E5 who was aiming at you: he didn't hit your massive commanders hatch from that range, that is just no words man cmon man how did you got away with that. Also just generally lucky for you how that Erlenberg game went: perfect flank distribution from your team and your team just held off north-west long enough so you could do things at the other side. So I nearly had 3,500 dpg in this tank and 82.99% mark but this weekend I played like 20 battles with 2,000 dpg. The cancer that I was experiencing was totally abnormal so I knew about your M60 stats (even before buff) and that you uploaded some nice sessions on it of YouTube so I decided to watch it and hopefully learn from it. Unfortunately all your outcomes were 70% luck based. In this game a lot of weird things happen regurlarly for example the ISU suiciding on Sandriver so he spotted everyone. Such "abnormal" things happens a lot but far from as much as in this session. Of course this game has some cancer psychology that if you think that you are getting bad matches, the matches will become even worse despite the fact that ur not playing different but somehow your teammates and enemies start to play weird so I should have stopped playing this tank. Like I decided to watch you because unfortunately a lot of other Europians like polish people get better rng/luck etc by default anyway and since ur German you shouldn't get that. And I admit your rng was just normal, not remarkably bad or good but ur luck was just insanely nice. I am really sorry to ruin your ego with this comment but at least I now know that I wasn't playing bad this weekend but that there are a lot of people out there who get way better luck in the M60 than I do.
I hope you had as much fun reading as I did :)

Edited by jaeckefa, 08 April 2019 - 05:08 PM.

qpranger #2 Posted 08 April 2019 - 05:31 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 35973 battles
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY
Meh, if only he bothered to elaborate on the issue.

fwhaatpiraat #3 Posted 08 April 2019 - 05:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 53132 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
Man, just admit that you were really lucky. Really lucky to be in the correct positions each and every game, firing at the correct targets at the correct moment.

'just normal rng considering how inaccurate the M60 was 2y ago' lmao

Well done mate. Lovely tank to play imo :)

Quint_Gen #4 Posted 08 April 2019 - 05:53 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16651 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Too much time on his hands to be able to write all that and yet not enough time to write in paragraphs.

jaeckefa #5 Posted 08 April 2019 - 05:55 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22646 battles
  • [TRVST] TRVST

View Postfwhaatpiraat, on 08 April 2019 - 05:51 PM, said:

Man, just admit that you were really lucky. Really lucky to be in the correct positions each and every game, firing at the correct targets at the correct moment.

'just normal rng considering how inaccurate the M60 was 2y ago' lmao

Well done mate. Lovely tank to play imo :)

Thanks dude :D I just love all the salt there is between the lines of his comment :D

Renesco #6 Posted 08 April 2019 - 05:56 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 24692 battles
  • [SOBAD] SOBAD
That's autism

NUKLEAR_SLUG #7 Posted 08 April 2019 - 05:57 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 32037 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
Dunno why you bothered even playing. From the amount of luck you apparently had you could have 3-marked it AFK in base.

Nebiros_1 #8 Posted 08 April 2019 - 06:38 PM

• 973 battles

Hello guys,

This kinda seems a non constructive thread, and that is the reason why it has to be locked.

Have a nice evening.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users