#walletclosed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

the_nebuchadnezzar #1 Posted 09 April 2019 - 10:13 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 51406 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
I`m sure no you won`t miss a paying customer, but I hope someday enough people will chose not to give you money so you, as a company, start feeling nervous and finally decide to listen to your player base. I can`t even describe in words how bad the gameplay have become. But how can you know this when most of your staff don`t even play this game or, if they do, they can be mistaken as bots cause of the „skills“ they posses?! 3 arties per battle every [edited]battle, french wakey races flying around at the speed of light, destroying every single trace of resembling to an actual TANK game, horrific maps like Empire`s Border, Abbey, Mines (above tier 6) or Paris and broken tanks like FV 4005 and Type 5 totally ruing the concept of armor, side scrape or angling. Taking each one separate are not big deals, but put the all together result in a game that that will give you no pleasure anymore. You try to compensate this with this events (free tanks, free premium days etc.), but people will grow tired of those eventually and you will be left with a dying game (which I sincerely don`t want to happen). 
PS: You can take this as a rant if you want! 
#walletclosed

XxKuzkina_MatxX #2 Posted 09 April 2019 - 10:26 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 53200 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

I agree with the game play part and the many problems with the game currently and some have been there for years but at the risk of sounding like an attack, didn't you said the exact same thing last time you got a chat ban? Only to buy the 5/1 a couple of days later because you got a "discount"!

If you really grasp the problems within the game and they negatively affect your enjoyment, be strong and pay nothing. You might also limit your play time to a minimum.

Cobra6 #3 Posted 09 April 2019 - 10:27 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16463 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Good to see my #WalletClosed invention still going strong :)

I do agree with most points in this post moreover as someone who's been with this game since the earliest days. *gameplay* has not improved over the years while amount of content has.

Cobra 6

the_nebuchadnezzar #4 Posted 09 April 2019 - 10:34 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 51406 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 09 April 2019 - 09:26 AM, said:

I agree with the game play part and the many problems with the game currently and some have been there for years but at the risk of sounding like an attack, didn't you said the exact same thing last time you got a chat ban? Only to buy the 5/1 a couple of days later because you got a "discount"!

If you really grasp the problems within the game and they negatively affect your enjoyment, be strong and pay nothing. You might also limit your play time to a minimum.

Yeah, I did... and though I feel bad for giving them money, I don`t regret getting the Centurion. The tank is great! :hiding:

Rati_Festa #5 Posted 09 April 2019 - 10:39 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 46761 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
How Abbey and Mines are still in the +7 tier pool when Province was demoted is beyond me.

depressed_jellyfish #6 Posted 09 April 2019 - 10:39 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9172 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
Stay strong  comrade! My Lowe and I will back you up :) 

XxKuzkina_MatxX #7 Posted 09 April 2019 - 10:41 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 53200 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

View Postthe_nebuchadnezzar, on 09 April 2019 - 11:34 AM, said:

Yeah, I did... and though I feel bad for giving them money, I don`t regret getting the Centurion. The tank is great! :hiding:

It's not about the 5/1 in particular or any tank in general, it's about the principle.

I won't pay any money to get ****ed over by MM, map design, lazy developers who live in the 18th century or any other crap they want to throw my way!

Recently i tried the Lorraine on another account and it's an amazing tank, love it to bits and there's also the Somua which is a heavy (big fan!) with a better autoloader.

Is that enough to change my mind? Does that make everything alright with the game and i can enjoy my new toy? [edited]no, so no money till you fix your crap to be at least playable and i have all the time in the world while they don't!

Edited by XxKuzkina_MatxX, 09 April 2019 - 10:42 AM.

The_Georgian_One #8 Posted 09 April 2019 - 10:44 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 40031 battles
  • [KOFN] KOFN

I was at the edge of buying EBR with 70% discount. I didn't do that and don't regret. My last purchase was 3 days of premium, some time ago. Not spending a penny until I see some major improvements in the gameplay. I'm particularly frustrated with some of the aspects you mentioned, namely 3 arties, wheeled vehicles and broken tanks...

Nearly reached 70% discount in current marathon, I will get the tank for free or not get it at all.

#walletclosed

kisli #9 Posted 09 April 2019 - 11:27 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 36280 battles
  • [HOOP] HOOP

View PostRati_Festa, on 09 April 2019 - 10:39 AM, said:

How Abbey and Mines are still in the +7 tier pool when Province was demoted is beyond me.

Because it is good enough for whom it is intended.

the_nebuchadnezzar #10 Posted 09 April 2019 - 11:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 51406 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
Just now. Look at what people says in the chat! 

gunslingerXXX #11 Posted 09 April 2019 - 11:33 AM

Major

• Player
  • 12028 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL

My wallet has been closed for 1.5 years now and no intention to change it.

eekeeboo #12 Posted 09 April 2019 - 11:34 AM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 46244 battles

Another non-constructive thread, please follow the game rules and try to not let frustration blind you to your own actions on how you could improve and play better. 

Namely, I know plenty of the team who play World of Tanks, and I can assure you... my skills are not on the level of that of a bot, you should consider carefully what you say and how you say it. 

Good luck. 

Also tagged with #walletclosed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users