Team killing geting more and more out of hand

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

FunkyTowel #1 Posted 09 April 2019 - 08:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24355 battles
  • [BGTC-] BGTC-

So this week things are just awful. I get team killed ones or twice a day and this are not aksidents like me geting infront of a shot. No it was players that kill me at the end of the battle when there are no more enamy players left. Just imagine something like that happens when you are doing a mission where surviving is a must and someone TKs you. Last time i got only 1001 silver compensation, I don't see that as a fair and if a send a ticket what will be the ansler "We are sorry but we have a atomated system in place, so just report the player". Well it dosen't work as punishment to such a conduct. 

So please I want to here your opinions on this and more importantly what dose the WG team have to say. 

VarzA #2 Posted 09 April 2019 - 08:04 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24517 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI

It's a result of a very toxic ingame community ... the ones on forums are not as toxic, but they still show their colours.

Unfortunately WG did not do much to address this issue, and the removal of team damage is just using an axe when a scalpel is needed more.

Orkbert #3 Posted 12 April 2019 - 08:43 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26899 battles

Block Quote

So please I want to here your opinions on this and more importantly what dose the WG team have to say. 

Umm... I do play quite some arty and I get teamkilled maybe once per month, and that includes accidents. Deliberate teamkills I had none this year so far. Care to upload some replays so we could fathom the reason why your teams get so irritated by you?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users