Returning WoT player since 2011, looking for clan.

Clan Casual Fun English Swedish

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Indomitus #1 Posted 09 April 2019 - 09:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8118 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L

Looking for either a Swedish talking clan or an English talking one. Not overly serious but still for platooning and trying to win some stuff. Up for clan wars and all that jazz but not all that serious. Just having returned from a very long break I'm still catching up on things. Think my recent winrate is about 55% or so. Just hit me up ingame with a message or something!

Thanks

Izzy231 #2 Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:17 AM

Private

• Player
  • 73 battles
  • [BULL2] BULL2

COME JOIN THE BULLDOGS FAMILY WE RUN 4 CLANS

If you have a good sense of humour and enjoy friendly banter in an adult  setting, and want to learn more about the game, then Bulldogs 2 would like to hear from you.

We are an active, (24h) mature (relatively) UK based development clan who regularly take part in organised team battles at Tiers 6 and 8, to help our progression towards Tier 10 and the main Bulldogs Clan! With plenty of members willing to share there knowledge and give advice where wanted we are an ideal group to help you progress to the top tiers! Although we all take our battles seriously enough to win them, we also like to have fun

BULLDOGS 2 WANTS YOU!!

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

(We Also Run A Dedicated Discord Page For All The Latest News And Friendly Chat)

Message DCOMS in game for more details or assistance with TeamSpeak

Dcom-Druss7157                Dcom-Majorconcern    Dcom-BKnights

DO IT NOW! Come Join The Bulldog Community

Mitsoslaya #3 Posted 10 April 2019 - 12:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13005 battles
  • [R-U] R-U

View PostIndomitus, on 09 April 2019 - 08:17 PM, said:

Looking for either a Swedish talking clan or an English talking one. Not overly serious but still for platooning and trying to win some stuff. Up for clan wars and all that jazz but not all that serious. Just having returned from a very long break I'm still catching up on things. Think my recent winrate is about 55% or so. Just hit me up ingame with a message or something!

Thanks

Come and Join R-U . We do Clan Wars , Strongholds and Advancements , you wont regret your choice . 

Heres our discord link ->https://discord.gg/Q7ssXpU

And our clan link - > https://eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500155516/

See you there . 

_Parlan_ #4 Posted 10 April 2019 - 07:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29161 battles
  • [SV] SV

Om du letar efter en svensk klan så finns vi på www.swedishviking.nu 

Vi är en aktiv klan som först och främst kör pluton spel, men försöker spela olika lagstrider som stronghold och turneringar varje vecka.

Välkommen och testa att köra med oss om du vill.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users