Current situation with the artilleries

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

MeMoRyAL #1 Posted 10 April 2019 - 07:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4862 battles
  • [T-7-T] T-7-T

Alright this is obviously an discussion more than anything else, my intentions is not to blame or convince people to regret the changes that been added or so..

Alright so, I came from long inactivity and tried my favorite kind of vehicles in the game (world of tanks), exactly the artilleries. What I really noticed is the nerf they've got. They just used to be amazing support for the team, now what is their role, I still can not understand. 

My honest, and humble opinion is that the arties needs a bit of buff up, and the community of WoT might start playing them as much as before, to have some fun implemented playing the legendary arties once again. 

I also noticed the bunch of new tanks which are inappropriately OVER POWERED. By "over powered" I mean they are too massive, and at some point unfair to another tanks. As example I'd set the Japanese line where O-I series comes up. How we'd describe them ? Yeah, massive - strong - dangerous. It's kinda unfair to face for example O-Ho vs any of the vehicles in his range. Yes it's not absolutely not impossible to be destroyed but it's way too hard for the vehicles in his range, like 70% of the current vehicles can not compare with it's OP status. Please nerf it..

Alright another thing. I've noticed games such as Tier 6 vs Tier 8, like lol what ? How is that meant to be fair to play for example with Hellcat against a damn powerful Is-3, or even O-Ho ? 

Ow and yeah all these premium vehicles which disbalanced the gameplay ain't cool.

--- My suggestion: Decrease tier of vehicles in battles. Max might be 1 tier more, might be better than 2 tiers, and buff up arties. Bring some fairness and fun please..

I'd love to see your opinions guys, roll out !

Edited by MeMoRyAL, 10 April 2019 - 07:55 PM.

SuedKAT #2 Posted 10 April 2019 - 08:00 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Have fun:

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/SPG-rebalance/

WindSplitter1 #3 Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:26 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18452 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

That is exactly the reason why they were rebalanced and will be in the future: their abilities far exceeded that which is expected from a pure support class.

Old SPGs could carry games just like DLOS vehicles (Arty getting Kolobanov's, killing tanks they're trading paint with from full health, etc).

Currently, this is no longer the case and in my opinion alone, they're fine now. With the upcoming stun changes, to me, clickers won't need anything else to become fully compatible.

But if it makes you feel better, you can always try the FV4005 Stage II. A lot of people are grinding that and it's just as easy to play while giving plenty of rewards with minimum effort required.

SuedKAT #4 Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:30 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostRilleta, on 10 April 2019 - 09:26 PM, said:

But if it makes you feel better, you can always try the FV4005 Stage II. A lot of people are grinding that and it's just as easy to play while giving plenty of rewards with minimum effort required.

It will quite soon get "reworked" just as arty.

WindSplitter1 #5 Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:47 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18452 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View PostSuedKAT, on 10 April 2019 - 08:30 PM, said:

It will quite soon get "reworked" just as arty.

The proposed "rework" does not address this vehicle being the cancer old clickers were while severely handicapping something that should've never been bad in the first place.

Broken vehicle in one sense becomes broken in two.

SuedKAT #6 Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:50 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostRilleta, on 10 April 2019 - 09:47 PM, said:

The proposed "rework" does not address this vehicle being the cancer old clickers were while severely handicapping something that should've never been bad in the first place.

Broken vehicle in one sense becomes broken in two.

True that, but it will at least be nerfed a bit somewhat soon so it will hopefully have less negative impact to gameplay than it have now.

Asklepi0s #7 Posted 11 April 2019 - 09:36 AM

• 9566 battles
Due to the high number of Artillery threads, we want discussions to take place in the main pinned thread here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users