Video vault: Random idea

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

UserZer00 #1 Posted 11 April 2019 - 07:14 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12053 battles

I just had a random thought when thinking about the new PA, that has nothing to do with the PA by the way.....

How about if they add a feature on your player profile that stores your last 10 (20?, 30?...) replays, your top 10 replays ( by experience earned or game result) and / or up to 10 games that you have flagged.

It would be useful for clans to check out prospective members, to relive that 3rd mark game, etc.

It would especially be great for lazy people (like me) who can't be bothered to try and handle their own replays.

Edited by UserZer00, 11 April 2019 - 07:15 AM.

Jauhesammutin #2 Posted 11 April 2019 - 07:39 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23206 battles
  • [KANKI] KANKI

View PostUserZer00, on 11 April 2019 - 06:14 AM, said:

I just had a random thought when thinking about the new PA, that has nothing to do with the PA by the way.....

How about if they add a feature on your player profile that stores your last 10 (20?, 30?...) replays, your top 10 replays ( by experience earned or game result) and / or up to 10 games that you have flagged.

It would be useful for clans to check out prospective members, to relive that 3rd mark game, etc.

It would especially be great for lazy people (like me) who can't be bothered to try and handle their own replays.

That would be a nice add-on to the game, but they aren't going to do it. You can already save all the replays and upload them to multiple replay sites. This current replay system can play replays from the current patch. So all the replays from couple of years ago wouldn't be watchable unless they change the whole system in which case we don't really need a system like that as we have the websites.

It would be a nice thing, but realistically never going to happen. 

UserZer00 #3 Posted 11 April 2019 - 07:59 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12053 battles

View PostJauhesammutin, on 11 April 2019 - 07:39 AM, said:

That would be a nice add-on to the game, but they aren't going to do it. You can already save all the replays and upload them to multiple replay sites. This current replay system can play replays from the current patch. So all the replays from couple of years ago wouldn't be watchable unless they change the whole system in which case we don't really need a system like that as we have the websites.

It would be a nice thing, but realistically never going to happen. 

I specialize in these kind of ideas

wsatnutter #4 Posted 11 April 2019 - 08:01 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 26047 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

good idea

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users