• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

vuque #1 Posted 11 April 2019 - 11:44 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 18007 battles
  • [YOQ] YOQ

Hello Commanders, 

Please leave your feedback on Ranked Battles and Season Improvements for Public Test 1.5, and remember to remain on-topic and constructive. 

Roll out!

SlyMeerkat #2 Posted 11 April 2019 - 09:59 PM

Major

• Player
  • 17585 battles
  • [FILO] FILO
I dont do Ranked Battles mostly because its Tier 10 and full of Premium Ammo spamming Try Hards

iKnewIT #3 Posted 12 April 2019 - 10:09 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 76070 battles

I think all the changes are good.

We'll see, how that new experience for "role" will change setups of teams in Ranked.

p. s. I hope it will be easier to 'climb up" by ranks with LT than it was before.

Edited by iKnewIT, 12 April 2019 - 10:09 AM.

KanonenVogel19 #4 Posted 13 April 2019 - 12:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 390 battles
I really like the new role xp mechanic, now you can play your tank as intended and not be punished. But I wonder, could you please add the role classification to all tanks so we can see what role it has? Also, Leopard 1 and similiar tanks should be classified as snipers, but they don't get role xp when sniping.

mawi29 #5 Posted 15 April 2019 - 07:19 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 71277 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L

oh dear. WG really hates arty, don't they? First they nerf them generally and now I see that in ranked battles they can be teamkillers and banned for stunning allies. That means 3 things:

1. Arty players will not take shots when allies are near
  2. Arty players will not mark the target anymore, because
  3. Players who hate arty will drive close to marked targets/area just to get the arty player banned. For example, I play arty and mark the ground near a group of enemies. You see the reload counter. A fast scout who hates arties sees this and times it so, that he drives into the arty aim when I just fired. I will hit him, stun him and become a teamkiller and banned. Sounds like fun!

LowLancer #6 Posted 17 April 2019 - 10:30 AM

Private

• Player
  • 39651 battles
  • [-LOW-] -LOW-

View Postmawi29, on 15 April 2019 - 06:19 AM, said:

oh dear. WG really hates arty, don't they? First they nerf them generally and now I see that in ranked battles they can be teamkillers and banned for stunning allies. That means 3 things:

1. Arty players will not take shots when allies are near
  2. Arty players will not mark the target anymore, because
  3. Players who hate arty will drive close to marked targets/area just to get the arty player banned. For example, I play arty and mark the ground near a group of enemies. You see the reload counter. A fast scout who hates arties sees this and times it so, that he drives into the arty aim when I just fired. I will hit him, stun him and become a teamkiller and banned. Sounds like fun!

I don't know what world you live in, but this is not at all an issue, especially not in Ranked Battles. Everyone is WAY too busy climbing the ranks to even consider trying to get the allied arty banned by driving into the circle the arty player marked. The issues you describe aren't real. Maybe in Random Battles they could happen rarely, but people don't play Ranked Battles to get allied arty players banned. It just doesn't happen. Besides, if arty gets worse to play it can only be a good thing (well, not for the 0,01% players who prefer playing arty over tanks) because arty is a major frustration in WoT.

Arty always had to watch out where they shot. Nothing has changed apart from team damage being turned off.

Also tagged with 1.5 Public Test

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users