Jump to content


Where I can check how many battles I have played in the last 180 day?


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

seXikanac #1 Posted 12 April 2019 - 01:39 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13038 battles
  • 969
  • [-YU-] -YU-
  • Member since:
    09-27-2012
Where I can check how many battles I have played in the last 180 day? Even better if I can check every month separately

XxKuzkina_MatxX #2 Posted 12 April 2019 - 01:44 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 53200 battles
  • 3,318
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

Try this...

 

https://www.noobmeter.com/



SuedKAT #3 Posted 12 April 2019 - 01:48 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 7,692
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

Go here:

https://wotlabs.net/eu/player/seXikanac

Scroll down to "Time Machine" and pick the dates you want to check and then press "Go"

 

Go here:

https://www.noobmeter.com/player/eu/seXikanac/505264337/

Scroll down to "Recent results" and pick your play sessions from there, not as accurate but still should show you want to want.



jabster #4 Posted 12 April 2019 - 01:53 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12649 battles
  • 25,218
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View PostseXikanac, on 12 April 2019 - 12:39 PM, said:

Where I can check how many battles I have played in the last 180 day? Even better if I can check every month separately

 

So you made a thread just to bring up your stats again, well played indeed.



BravelyRanAway #5 Posted 12 April 2019 - 02:12 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 23426 battles
  • 10,740
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostseXikanac, on 12 April 2019 - 12:39 PM, said:

Where I can check how many battles I have played in the last 180 day? Even better if I can check every month separately

Hopefully this will show as close as possible with 174 days.....

https://www.noobmeter.com/recent/eu/seXikanac/505264337/505264337_00011746_20181020_205345/505264337_00013014_20190412_124541

Use the drop boxes on the site to check as close to monthly intervals as you can get.



TheDrownedApe #6 Posted 12 April 2019 - 02:38 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 47206 battles
  • 5,993
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

View Postjabster, on 12 April 2019 - 12:53 PM, said:

 

So you made a thread just to bring up your stats again, well played indeed.

 

well ya know, some people like to show off their epeen. I have a weekly presentation to the family and use the new pie charts from wotlabs and give them a test at the end pertaining to best WN8 game, highest weekly WR etc.

 

The OP might not have a family close at hand that he can cajole into being an audience


Edited by TheDrownedApe, 12 April 2019 - 02:40 PM.


PipariIkkunaPesuvati #7 Posted 12 April 2019 - 02:46 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12055 battles
  • 451
  • Member since:
    08-05-2012

View PostTheDrownedApe, on 12 April 2019 - 01:38 PM, said:

I have a weekly presentation to the family and use the new pie charts from wotlabs and give them a test at the end pertaining to best WN8 game, highest weekly WR etc.

 

That's how the engineer do it :great:

jabster #8 Posted 12 April 2019 - 03:00 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12649 battles
  • 25,218
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View PostTheDrownedApe, on 12 April 2019 - 01:38 PM, said:

 

well ya know, some people like to show off their epeen. I have a weekly presentation to the family and use the new pie charts from wotlabs and give them a test at the end pertaining to best WN8 game, highest weekly WR etc.

 

The OP might not have a family close at hand that he can cajole into being an audience

 

It all seems rather transparent that the OP has created yet another thread where they believe their stats will be brought up so there can be yet another round of no I'm actually a good player but my stats just don't show that.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #9 Posted 12 April 2019 - 03:12 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 32035 battles
  • 3,202
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View Postjabster, on 12 April 2019 - 03:00 PM, said:

 

It all seems rather transparent that the OP has created yet another thread where they believe their stats will be brought up so there can be yet another round of no I'm actually a good player but my stats just don't show that.

 

You could always platoon with him and find out for yourself. :)

jabster #10 Posted 12 April 2019 - 03:14 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12649 battles
  • 25,218
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 12 April 2019 - 02:12 PM, said:

 

You could always platoon with him and find out for yourself. :)

 

I could of course do lots of things, that isn’t one of them.

wsatnutter #11 Posted 12 April 2019 - 03:35 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 25988 battles
  • 9,071
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

View PostTheDrownedApe, on 12 April 2019 - 01:38 PM, said:

 

well ya know, some people like to show off their epeen. I have a weekly presentation to the family and use the new pie charts from wotlabs and give them a test at the end pertaining to best WN8 game, highest weekly WR etc.

 

The OP might not have a family close at hand that he can cajole into being an audience

 

if I did a weekly presentation to the family and friends  it would go something like this

 



BravelyRanAway #12 Posted 12 April 2019 - 04:10 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 23426 battles
  • 10,740
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View Postjabster, on 12 April 2019 - 02:00 PM, said:

 

It all seems rather transparent that the OP has created yet another thread where they believe their stats will be brought up so there can be yet another round of no I'm actually a good player but my stats just don't show that.

I don't think that's possible in this case....unless one suffers from delusions.



TheJumpMaster #13 Posted 12 April 2019 - 04:16 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 49537 battles
  • 4,962
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011

View Postwsatnutter, on 12 April 2019 - 04:35 PM, said:

 

if I did a weekly presentation to the family and friends  it would go something like this

 

 

A tough audience you have :P

gunslingerXXX #14 Posted 12 April 2019 - 08:53 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 12028 battles
  • 2,728
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

View PostPipariIkkunaPesuvati, on 12 April 2019 - 02:46 PM, said:

 

That's how the engineer do it :great:

:facepalm:

Engineers don't use pie charts 



Dorander #15 Posted 12 April 2019 - 09:36 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 19620 battles
  • 4,198
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012

View Postjabster, on 12 April 2019 - 12:53 PM, said:

 

So you made a thread just to bring up your stats again, well played indeed.

 

Did he play well though? :hiding:

NUKLEAR_SLUG #16 Posted 12 April 2019 - 10:20 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 32035 battles
  • 3,202
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostDorander, on 12 April 2019 - 09:36 PM, said:

 

Did he play well though? :hiding:

 

Better than it would appear just by looking. :)

seXikanac #17 Posted 12 April 2019 - 11:34 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13038 battles
  • 969
  • [-YU-] -YU-
  • Member since:
    09-27-2012

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 12 April 2019 - 01:44 PM, said:

 

View PostSuedKAT, on 12 April 2019 - 01:48 PM, said:

Go here:

https://wotlabs.net/eu/player/seXikanac

Scroll down to "Time Machine" and pick the dates you want to check and then press "Go"

 

Go here:

https://www.noobmeter.com/player/eu/seXikanac/505264337/

Scroll down to "Recent results" and pick your play sessions from there, not as accurate but still should show you want to want.

 

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 12 April 2019 - 02:12 PM, said:

Hopefully this will show as close as possible with 174 days.....

https://www.noobmeter.com/recent/eu/seXikanac/505264337/505264337_00011746_20181020_205345/505264337_00013014_20190412_124541

Use the drop boxes on the site to check as close to monthly intervals as you can get.

 

Thanks, I had to find out how much time per month I spend on WoT to see will buying premium time for a year be worth it :) So its around 7 euros per month and I play around 200 battles per month. Is it worth it?
 

View Postjabster, on 12 April 2019 - 01:53 PM, said:

 

So you made a thread just to bring up your stats again, well played indeed.

 

Is it possible to be more toxic than you?

 

View Postjabster, on 12 April 2019 - 03:00 PM, said:

 

It all seems rather transparent that the OP has created yet another thread where they believe their stats will be brought up so there can be yet another round of no I'm actually a good player but my stats just don't show that.

 

Yeah, you can outtoxic yourself :)

 

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 12 April 2019 - 03:12 PM, said:

 

You could always platoon with him and find out for yourself. :)

 

Super true. Well said :D

 

View PostDorander, on 12 April 2019 - 09:36 PM, said:

 

Did he play well though? :hiding:

 

Who cares about stats?

Edited by seXikanac, 12 April 2019 - 11:39 PM.


BravelyRanAway #18 Posted 12 April 2019 - 11:45 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 23426 battles
  • 10,740
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostseXikanac, on 12 April 2019 - 10:34 PM, said:

Thanks, I had to find out how much time per month I spend on WoT to see will buying premium time for a year be worth it :) So its around 7 euros per month and I play around 200 battles per month. Is it worth it?

Well, only you can answer that. If by playing and you can progress upward through the tiers by earning enough credits to buy the next tank in the line, then yes, it is worth it for you? 

Where else can you spend €7 and get enjoyment for a month in your spare time?

Carry on playing....your game is...your game. :)

 



Balc0ra #19 Posted 12 April 2019 - 11:49 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 69698 battles
  • 18,724
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

If you have a phone. WG made a handy app that shows your stats between two dates you set. As in battles played and WR etc. Or the tanks you have played in that period. Even how many of each tank you have killed in that time on each tank. So they have a few stats you can't see anywhere else there.

 

As you can see I use my Hotchkiss as an LT counter going by his most killed list

Spoiler

 

I use it to see exactly how many games I've used on the Marathon etc. Simply search for "Wot assistant" in the store and it will appear.


Edited by Balc0ra, 12 April 2019 - 11:54 PM.


seXikanac #20 Posted 13 April 2019 - 12:36 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13038 battles
  • 969
  • [-YU-] -YU-
  • Member since:
    09-27-2012

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 12 April 2019 - 11:45 PM, said:

Well, only you can answer that. If by playing and you can progress upward through the tiers by earning enough credits to buy the next tank in the line, then yes, it is worth it for you? 

Where else can you spend €7 and get enjoyment for a month in your spare time?

Carry on playing....your game is...your game. :)

 

 

And how much is premium time per month? 10 euros? That way I may pay a bit more, but will not waste money months when I don't play much




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users